FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the GM begins ( Trey reread for changes made )

Go down

the GM begins ( Trey reread for changes made ) Empty the GM begins ( Trey reread for changes made )

Post  Reaper Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

Soft music starts to play out the crowd turns toward the ramp way .

Don Jackson : What the hell who this .

Reaper come walking out in a suit and tie clean shaving looking all the part of a GM . The Crowd starts chanting Reaper Reaper whistling making cat calls with some laughter .

Don and Chris can be heard snickering .

Reaper : OK OK come on people bare with me I'm trying to be professional here new job new look bare with me . I have a guest here tonight and is one reason i dressed up like this he'd hate to miss seeing me in a suit and tie , here he is Mr. Trey Johnson .

Trey Johnson titan tron video flashes on music starts playing as Trey walks out to greet the fans and laughs at Reaper .

Trey Johnson : Reaper get that outfit off man its not you.

Reaper shove his shoulders spin around one last time for the fans then walks into the back .

Trey try to compose himself .

Trey Johnson : Man how this show has change in the time I've been gone but that was worth everything to see Reaper in that monkey suit ,but any ways I'm here tonight to say thank you to all the FFI fans for your letters of wishes and get better thank you .

Fans cheer we miss you Trey .

Trey Johnson : I miss all of you it been a hard road for me not being able to perform in that ring and watching my fellow wrestlers getting jumped by the same guys that took me out ,This is the first time in a week I've did anything with FFI .

The titan tron starts back up show Reaper video and crush them starts to blare out through out the arena
Reaper in his street clothes black jeans jean jacket and biker boots .

Trey Johnson : now that the Reaper i know .

Reaper: Trey I have a match for you tonight .

Trey Johnson : Reaper no I can't do it .

Reaper : Trey I wouldn't place you in a match bro but i have a match for you

Rebbecca walks out and the crowd Cheers .

Rebbecca Great: Reaper may i say never took you for management type but congratz. Trey always nice to see you .Now for why I'm out here I've been ask to be a buffer between you Reaper and Rated rs so I'm out here for Rated rs to tell you he will not be appearing on your show so long as your running things.

Reaper : Well Rebbecca we have a problem you see Rated is sign to FFI and much like him I've read his contract and Rated will either wrestle tonight or I'll walk into the back drag his (Censor ) out here and force him to compete .

Rebbecca Great: You can't force him to compete .

Trey Johnson : Reaper you can't force him .

Trey Johnson whispers to Reaper something ,Reaper smiles ok thats good .

Reaper :Rebecca ok i can't force Rated rs to compete but what i can do is Fire his (censored) .

The fans go nuts chanting fire him fire him fire him .

Rebecca Great: smiles Ok I'll yet him know his options turns and walks away .
Reaper : Oh and it will be against Ben the speedstar with my hand pick guest enforcer Mr. Trey Johnson .

Reaper turns and walks away leaving Trey in shock

Trey: Hold on reap. Must I remind you. I'm unable to do any physical activeity . So, I can't do it. Even though I would love to wrestle and be special enforcer in front of my fan's but I Just physically can't. Emotionally I Would but Physically I Can't. So, How about this your GM of Final Impact. So How about you be special enforcer. I am sure rated would love to see that. Mujaja

Reaper23: Hmm, Great Idea I just might do that. or whisper to Trey who get a evil grin on his face

Not my Time blast through the arena and The Mega-Tron slowly goes to black as Reaper23 is standing there. Then reaper23 leaves. As the camera fades to black.

Reaper

Back to top Go down