FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sledge's Message(continuation of Big Murph's Wrong Turn)

Go down

Sledge's Message(continuation of Big Murph's Wrong Turn) Empty Sledge's Message(continuation of Big Murph's Wrong Turn)

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

[In the ring & backstage segment]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Big Murph and Stephanie Hart are shaking hands after their incredible match, Don, what did you think?[/color]

[color=orange]Before Don can answer, the lights go out in the arena, Sledge's entrance music plays then the TitanTron shows a video of Sledge walking in the parking lot and he stops in front of Murph's Viper with a look of pure malice in his eyes...[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Chris, what's this about? Why is Sledge looking at Murph's Viper like that? What is he going to do to that awesome ride?[/color]

[color=orange]As Murph stands in the middle of the ring, he's transfixed on Sledge and his car. Suddenly,Sledge has a sledgehammer and strikes the hood of the car! The crowd goes insane as Sledge continues to workover the ride. He climbs on top of the roof and smashes out both front and rear windows, climbs off the hood and smashes that as well.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Holy crap!! He's decimating that lovely car! He just smashed the roof into scrap metal. That's an American Classic he's destroying! Someone call the FBI; that car's being assassinated![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson:Oh, the tragedy! Why did he do this? We saw the confrontation between these 2 earlier, but Murph just got lost and ended up bumping into Sledge; it was just an accident! Big Murph, welcome to FFI!![/color]

[color=orange]Sledge returns to the front of the car, drops the sledgehammer then picks up some sort of red substance & begins to write on the hood, before he can finish, Big Murph takes off running out of the arena to the parking lot, but by the time he gets there, Sledge is nowhere to be found and Murph looks down at the disturbing sight on the hood of his car:

"Sledge" written in the red substance and above that, a cracked skull with chains cris crossed under it.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: What the...?! Sledge, you just made the mistake of your life!! (turning toward the camera) SLEDGE!! Wherever you are, you are dead meat! You like seeing red and playing mind games, right? Well, heed this: My invincibility is my enemy's lack of intelligence and my wrath is swift and unbearable. I'm coming for you when you least expect it.[/color]

[color=orange]Murph walks off as the camera shows the remains of his car and gets a close-up of the strange sight then fades to black.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Uh...Don, I'm scared. What in the hell was that on Murph's car?![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Chris, I don't blame you; I don't know what that was, and, was that blood?! What will be Murph's reaction? Will he retaliate during tonight's broadcast?[/color]

Last edited by Big Murph on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Sledge's Message(continuation of Big Murph's Wrong Turn) Empty Re: Sledge's Message(continuation of Big Murph's Wrong Turn)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Perfect! Very Happy
Maybe at the start you could put the lights go out, the start of my entrance music plays, then the titantron shows? Razz

Back to top Go down