FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc in interview

Go down

Muroc in interview Empty Muroc in interview

Post  Muroc Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

(Backstage Segment)

Keri Richardson: Hi Muroc

Muroc: What you want?

Keri Richardson: Can i borrow some of your time im supposed to have interview with you and i also have something to say to you

Muroc: Sure just make it quick

Keri Richardson: Well where should i start. The way this organization have been treating you do you find it amusing that you still have not climbed the ladder enough to compete in the main event?

Muroc: It disgusts me like everything in this organization including you. You propably annoy me most in this organization. I only wanted to have fun with you one night. ONE NIGHT!!! And you stupid (Censored) allready think that we are couple. When i tried to get rid of you i get hitted with sledgehammer. Are you seriously so stupid that you think that i would start dating such loser like you.

Keri Richardson: Well then what was the thing last week between us?

Muroc: If you remember i got pounded in my head by sledgehammer and i got serious concussion. And now i have to solve my problems with that god damn CrazyCannuck and that low life wanna be rockstar Showtime Jernigan. Beating them outside the ring gets me nowhere expect in the hospital becose out of the ring you dont wrestle you try to eliminate the other guy.

Keri Richardson: You deserve more than beating you deserve visit to hell i should have gone out with showtime right at the begin i hope that showtime will destroy you and make you scream like a girl

Michael Lee points Keri Richardson and security takes her and take her in her locker room to calm down

Muroc: Thanks man you saved me out there. But i will punish you if you do the same thing that you did when you interviewed me

Michael Lee: Thats fine by me. Should we get back to interview

Muroc: Sure ask you questions and get the hell out of my face

Michael Lee: Su-sure. So how do you feel about facing Daitezen in Fallen tittle tournament semi finals?

Muroc: Im pretty confident that i will show out there that im the greatest technical wrestler on this organization has.

Michael Lee: What you expect from daitezen?

Muroc: Well first of all i feel that daitezen is totally out of my league he is nothing more than a shadow from the past. Secondly i pity him he is nothing more than a nerd and you are asking me what i expect from a nerd. I expect nothing from him he simply can't match my talent like nobody else can't

Michael Lee: So you are saying that you will run over him?

Muroc: Exactly. I will run over him time and time again until he can't get up and when he can't get up i will make him get and do my move and make him tap out

Michael Lee: By your move you propably meant your finishing move Muroc Move?

Muroc: Thats right. Do you have any other questions or can i leave now?

Michael Lee: Just one more question

Muroc: Make it quick

Michael Lee: We all know that you hitted CrazyCannuck with sledgehammer last week so the question is. When you expect him to revenge that and how will you react to it?

Muroc: Well how should i put it. You see i dont give a damn when he will revenge it but i think he will do it tonight unless he is wuss. I just want to get it over with so i can move on. I dont know will i make him suffer after that or not. But i will end he's career if i get injured and can't compete in this tournament becose of it.

Michael Lee: Thanks for your time Muroc.

Muroc: Now get out of my sight before i bet the living hell out of you

Michael Lee runs away and camera fades
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down