FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Battle

Go down

The Final Battle   Empty The Final Battle

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:59 am

Rebecca Great is outside Edgar's locker room, wearing a classy suit and tie. She is banging on the door desperately. No matter how hard she knocks, there is no reply. Rebecca glumly accepts the fact that there is nobody there. She decides to make one last attempt before considering the option of giving up.

Rebecca Great: "Edgar! Edgar! Open the door!"

No response is heard, so Rebecca sighs and begins to walk away from the door. Suddenly, Edgar opens the door while wearing a black sports vest and black jogging bottoms.

Edgar Jackson: "Wait! What do you want?"

Rebecca Great: "Thank goodness your here. For a minute I thought you weren't here and that we wouldn't be able to have you and Tom Scott face to face today. Why couldn't you open the door?"

Edgar Jackson: "Well, Sorry about that its just I was focusing in my training for the big match."

Rebecca Great: "Okay, I came here to ask you if your ready for the match and if there is anything needed?

Edgar Jackson: "I was born ready for the match, Rebecca! Today is my time to shine. And yes, I do need something and that would be a spare punching bag because I sort of... tore mine."

Edgar Jackson shows Rebecca his Punching Bag.

Rebecca Great: "Haha! It certainly looks like that you were angry while training. I'll try to find a spare Punching Bag. In the meantime, follow me to a training room where there is a Punching Bag."

Rebecca leads the way to a tidy, open training room

Edgar Jackson: "Wait... Isn't this Tom Scott's training room?"

Rebecca Great: "No, I don't think so. It dosen't have any name tag. I'll leave you to it now, I'm off."

Rebecca leaves the room, leaving Edgar to train. Suddenly, Tom Scott enters the room and when he see's Edgar he is furious.

Tom Scott: "Why the hell are you in my training room!?"

Edgar Jackson: "Well, I didn't know it was yours but how about we have a fight.. Right here... Right
now!"

Tom Scott: "... No, Not here!"

Edgar Jackson picks up a steel chair lying on Tom Scott's room. He is about to hit Tom but then he stops.

Edgar Jackson: "Your a lucky boy, Tom! I won't end you here with this steel chair... I will end you tonight in the ring! And also, Today is the day where you find out who is the so called 'Mistress' Tom!"

Edgar Jackson leaves the room, slamming the door shut. You can here a glimpse of the crowd cheering. A video of the match between Edgar Jackson and Tom Scott appears.

Scene Fades

Back to top Go down