FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle fo the warriors

2 posters

Go down

Battle fo the warriors Empty Battle fo the warriors

Post  Malphis Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:02 pm

The camera quickly turns to the backstage area where Michael Lee is runnning with a mic and talking into the also running camera.

Michael:I heard that two of our superstars have a problem in the backstage area...

Michael is puffing as he continues to jog.

Michael:"This is tiring..."

Michael drops down to his knees and continues puffing.

Michael:"We been running for ages.."

A camera man says:"Sir, We been running for 2 minutes."

Michael gets a strange look on his face but suddenly a superstar seems to be tackling another past them, The two superstars go past Michael and the camera crew and smash into the war.

Malphis:"I will teach you!"

The camera turns and Malphis is throwing punches into portuguese warrior.Malphis seems to be shouting words at portuguese warrior.

Malphis:"Theres no referee to save you now!"

Portuguese warrior fights back pushing malphis off him and runs at him with a big boot to the face. Portuguese grabs a trash can off the ground and swings it towards malhis and hits him in the head.

Michael:"Wow stay back."

Portuguese warrior continues swinging the trashcan at malphis but starts to walk away when malphis runs up behind and hits portuguese warrior in the head, Portuguese warrior tries to fight back but malphis lifts Portuguese warrior over his head
and starts doing pushups with the rival's body and tosses him with strength to the table of merchandise. Malphis pulls Portuguese warrior across the ground then puts the trash can on him. malphis takes a short run
and dives on trash can with a huge splash squishing portuguese warrior inbetween the ground and the trash can.

Portuguese Warrior is squirming around in pain as malphis moves over to the camera.

Malphis:"You should be concerned about your own safety not the referee's."

Malphis now gets to the camera and looks at miechal who runs.

Malphis:"Portuguese Warrior is an example of what happens when you mess with me. No one is safe until i get my rising star championship! Robert i want that title, Every week someone is going to get hurt. I am more than happy to hurt Portuguese Warrior even more."

Malphis sees the medics tending to Portuguese Warrior and walks away as the camera pans back to the commentator's table.

Chris:"Wow, It would seem Portuguese Warrior and Malphis had a brawl in the backstage area."

Don:"Indeed chris, Malphis has been here a little over a week and i believe he should be fired."

Chris:"Malphis debuted one week ago, Since he has struck fear in the backstage crew, Showed a superstar into the darkness, Scared the assistant to the GM and earlier tonight he took it to the next level when he tortured some of our cameramen for filming him talking to that skull."

Don:"When he first appeared here i believed this guy was a freakjob but now i can say he has become very intimidating."

Chris:"Well after this devastating assualt on Portuguese Warrior by Malphis but lets get ready for the rematch, Tom Scott teams with Edgar Jackson to take on Awesome Angie and Awesome Dude."

The camera fades out after the mentioning for the next match.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Battle fo the warriors Empty Re: Battle fo the warriors

Post  "Fallen" Warrior Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Hey nice Rp... but could you change it just a bit so I don't get my ass kicked so bad ? Unless you allow me to beat you up in final impact ? maybe you are doing an interview and I attack u... Either way, tell me something
Battle fo the warriors 73-63
"Fallen" Warrior

Back to top Go down