FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiprock's interview

Go down

Hiprock's interview Empty Hiprock's interview

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:46 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the interview set where Michael Lee is in company of Hiprock where they are both sitting.

Michael Lee: Good evening Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight its our very first PPV, tonight its a special nigth and on this special night i manage to have a special guest. He is a friend of mine, he is one of the best wrestler in this company. please welcome Hiprock.

Hiprock: Thank you Mike and dont forget to tell the "fans" that you are the one who manage to sign a star like me in this company.

Michael Lee: Not only FFI got a big star like you but i also manage to make some cash.

Hiprock: Really???

Michael Lee: Don't get me wrong, you know that its all about money but we are not here to talk about money but to talk about you.

Hiprock: About me? why? Am sure all these people out there already know me and you said am a star. no no no am "THE STAR OF FULL FORCE IMPACT"

Michael Lee: And what about if you talk on your match tonight where you'll be facing..

Hiprock: I DON'T NEED TO WHO WILL BE MY OPPONENT. i only have to go to that ring and do what i do best, and what i do best is "to win" .But what you need to know is where am gonna celebrate my victory.

Michael Lee: Oh that sound good. So tell me where i'll meet you.

Hiprock stands up and points his right fore finger to every cameras one by one.

Hiprock: Before i tell you, turn all these cameras off because i can't reveal the place where my private party will take place in front of all these opportunist out there.

Michael Lee: ok lets go else where so that we can talk about this privately.

They both leave the interview set.

Back to top Go down