FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Strong Words....

2 posters

Go down

Some Strong Words.... Empty Some Strong Words....

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

The camera pans in on Keri Richardson standing in front of the camera with a smile on her face with a mic. in her hand. standing out side of A locker room. The way the camera is positioned you can't tell who locker room she is standing in front of.

(Keri Richardson Card)

Keri Richardson: Hello FFI fans...My Name is Keri Richardson and I Am about to see can I Get a few words in with none other then The legend Killer Trey Johnson.

Keri Richardson knocks on the door and you can hear in the background of someone saying Come in....It's open.

Keri Richardson opens the door and fins Trey Johnson lifting a dumbbell in one hand sitting down on a bench. Trey Johnson lifts his head up and looks at Keri Richardson.

Trey Johnson: What do you want Keri?

Keri Richardson: Well, I Was looking towards to having a quick Interview with you Trey Johnson.

Trey Johnson: Sure Go Ahead. I Have nothing to do for the next couple of minutes...

Keri Richardson: So Trey, In Four days you will face Final Impact GM And Final Impacts Founder/Owner Erik Dansford...How will you go about preparing for this match?

Trey Johnson: Look, I Don't have to prepare for Erik nor that match..Here's how I Figure out How I Will win against the pathetic punk you call a GM....He has never wrestled in his life...It will be a piece of cake...All I Have to do is hit a TLWD On him and Ill crush all the air out of his small Lungs...I Will make him suffer for his wrong-doing. I Will make him quit...I Might just snap some bones in his body..I Will end up hurting him so bad no body will be able to recognize him...I am going to make him pay...

Trey Johnson: He has done nothing for this company and When I Win and take control of this company I Will make this the top company...Everyone will be watching My Show....I Am the show...I Make this show who and what it is now...And there is nothing in this Company that can prove me wrong...I Am Undefeated in this company...I Am 3 and 0 And In four days...I'll be 4 And 0...And here's something for all of you people who think I Will not...Ask Mr.Kennedy ask Leaping...I Beat him twice...Just in case you guys haven't counted yet... I Am done explaining myself on that situation...Next Question..

Trey Johnson stands up...

Keri Richardson: Okay, If you were to lose against Erik, how would your reaction be towards him...?

Trey Johnson: Umm Excuse Me...If I Lose...That will not never happen trust me...But if it were to happen which I Doubt will happen I Will have respect for him but I Will not Like him at all but if I Were to lose I Would feel like A let down ....Because this is company is my pride and joy...And With Erik in control this company has begin to go down the drain and I Will not let that happen...

Trey Johnson: See, This is what I Do...It is not a Job...At first it was but now since I Have been here a while It has become more then a job to me it is more like a Hobby to me...I Enjoy this company...I Just don't like the people who run it...

Trey Johnson coughs and says Erik Dansford under his voice and coughs again.

Trey Johnson: That is why this match between me and Erik will be taking place at the PPV. And I Will not leave with a loss..But To be honest...Wins and losses don't matter to me...All that matters to me is...Winning Titles...Being the best at what I Do...And Becoming the Future owner of FFI...And if those goals don't happen Everyone I Face in FFI Will face and fear me because I Will unleash Hell that FFI Has never seen and I Will take each and everyone I Face to Hell and Back...

Trey Johnson: No Matter how tall..How Good...Which no one is but that is just my opinion...No Matter how Athletic or nothing they is...I Will take them to Hell and Make them feel my fury that The Legend Killer Has...Everyone has a Breaking Point and I Guess that Erik will be the first one to find out mine...Hahaha

Trey Johnson walks away With a Evil Smile on his face...The Camera pans on Keri Richardson then slowly fades to Black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some Strong Words.... Empty Re: Some Strong Words....

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Feedback would be great thanks
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

cool

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down