FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza (Done, 2000+ words)

2 posters

Go down

Pizza (Done, 2000+ words) Empty Pizza (Done, 2000+ words)

Post  Daitezen Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm

A young blonde guy is seen running around backstage. He is small and skinny, and looks far too small to be a wrestler. Wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, with a logo obscured underneath a light jacket, and carrying a bag, he seems lost, but obviously intent on going somewhere. He is stopped by a security guard.

Security Guard: Hey kid, what are you doing back here?

The guy smiles sheepishly, and gestures to his bag.

Blonde Guy: Pizza for Daitezen. Any idea where I’ll find him, I'm totally lost!

The security guard laughs.

Security Guard: Second turning on the right here, then go down the flight of stairs, turn left, and it’s the third door on your left hand side... though be careful.

Blonde Guy: What do you mean?

Security Guard: He can be... dangerous.

The blonde guy smiles and shrugs his shoulders. The security guard steps back, and the blonde guy keeps walking, following the directions. The camera follows him down until he is standing outside Daitezen’s changing room, adorned with nothing more than a simple name plaque. He knocks on the door, and as he lifts his arm, the letters FFI can be seen on his t-shirt, with the rest still obscured. The door opens.

Daitezen: Sorry kid, I’m not signing any autographs.

The blonde guy smiles again, unperturbed.

Blonde Guy: Hi Daitezen, i’m Quatre Raberba Winner from FFI insider, and I wondered if I could ask you a few questions?

Daitezen rolls his eyes, mutters incoherently to himself, and then goes to slam the door.

Quatre Raberba Winner: W-wait. I have pizza!

Daitezen glares at Quatre as he opens his bag, producing a large pizza box. He opens it and reveals a big pepperoni pizza. Daitezen stares at Quatre's earnest face for a moment, laughs, and shakes his head.

Daitezen: You’re actually serious... Screw it, you’ve got a bit of style there kid, and there’s always time for pizza. Will save me a trip to the cafeteria too.

Quatre smiles, as Daitezen invites him in. The inside of the changing room is nondescript, some miscellaneous wrestling gear hanging up in a locker, a desk with two chairs, and a large black rucksack sitting in the corner. Quatre’s attention seems to be fixed in one spot, and following his gaze, the camera sees three large swords sitting on racks, on the wall of the room.

Quatre: May I?

Quatre indicates towards the swords. Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Go ahead.

Daitezen laughs, as Quatre goes to pick up a sword. He lifts it, and falls backwards, the sword slipping and crashing to the ground. Quatre, startled, turns to look at Daitezen, scared of his reaction. Daitezen laughs, picks up the sword with one hand, then lifts Quatre to his feet with the other.

Daitezen: It’s a training sword, heavily weighted, to help develop strength.

Quatre: How do you train with that thing, it’s so heavy!

Daitezen: Put on about a hundred pounds of muscle, grow a few inches, and you’ll find out.

Daitezen walks over to his bag, pulls a cloth out of it, then sits down next to the desk, rests the sword on it, and starts polishing his sword. Quatre picks up his bag, and sits down opposite, putting the pizza on the desk.

Quatre: So, Daitezen, what’s it like being such a catalyst for change in Full Force Impact?

Daitezen shrugs.

Daitezen: I’m not sure what you mean really, I just wrestle, and destroy people who get in my way where neccessary. Nothing more.

Quatre: Well you made Brittany Hart retire, Reaper is now completely different after your assault, Trey Johnson himself is giving you massive respect, Muroc turned feral and hunted animals with his bare hands and Bensterio...

Daitezen:... Hunted a few pizza stores to extinction.

Quatre laughs. Daitezen picks up a slice of pizza, and raises it in the air, as if for a toast.

Daitezen: To Bensterio!

Daitezen laughs, and starts eating the pizza. Quatre stares at him a moment, obviously delighted but confused by Daitezen's almost jovial mood. He shrugs to himself, and then continues speaking.

Quatre: All i’m saying is that for one man, new to federation wrestling, to do all that is something special. And not forgetting you’re the first ever Fallen champion. There had been rumours of offers from other federations, merchandise and sponsorship deals, even movie offers. How much of this is true?

Daitezen: Well, I’ll have a rap album out in a few weeks...

Quatre: Really, that’s awesome! I mean I didn’t expect for...

Daitezen just stares at Quatre, who laughs and looks embarrassed.

Quatre: I thought you were serious for a second.

Daitezen: To be honest, that was for a bet. I hate rap, not my taste at all, but someone had to make the thing interesting. As for the offers, there have been many. But look, I don’t mind my face on peoples t-shirts, that’s just how the industry is. But some of the offers I’ve had... I’m not shooting some second rate buddy movie, advertising dog food, or any of that ridiculous stuff.

Quatre: And offers from other federations?

Daitezen: I’m happy where I am Quatre. With the arrangements now in place, i’m happy just to get on and wrestle.

Quatre: Arrangements?

Daitezen: Company secrets, can’t talk about it.

Daitezen grabs another slice of pizza, as Quatre thinks about his next question.

Quatre: So now you’re the champion, what’s next. Will we see anything more with you and the Harts, Reaper or Bensterio?

Daitezen: I destroyed the Harts. They know to keep out of my face now, and they will. Bensterio... I don’t know, he’s cracked that’s for sure. I have no idea what that Ben the Speedos... or Speedster whatever it is, but I’ll just sit back and leave him to it. Reaper...

Daitezen’s voice trails off.

Quatre: He said he was going after the Impact title, and now it is rumoured that he is on the Sudden Impact roster too, surely he won’t be in your way either?

Daitezen: I hope not for his sake. Keri is naive in thinking she has changed his opinion of me.

Quatre: Do you blame him for being angry?

Daitezen: Not at all. But... give it time. What there is to see is not all that there is, as cliched as it sounds. There are levels at play which...

Daitezen’s voice fades off, and he shakes his head, unwilling to say more. Quatre smiles.

Quatre: So, what do you think of the pizza?

Daitezen: Not bad at all. Certainly worth letting you in for, despite the destruction you caused.

Daitezen points his sword at Quatre, who laughs and backs away a little. Daitezen laughs too, and rests it to one side.

Quatre: I’ve got to say Daitezen, you’re far less intimidating in person. The security guard I spoke to on the way down said you were dangerous, and you seem that way on the screen.

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: Well there’s good pizza, decent company, nobody around screwing with my head, and I’ve got a standard one on one match later tonight against Icon Sean. No screwing around, no fear of sneak attacks, just a good honest wrestling match. As I always say, if someone gets in my way, they are in for a hard time, but otherwise i’m just happy putting on a good show for the fans.

Quatre: Despite their booing you?

Daitezen laughs again.

Daitezen: It’s all part of the pantomime. I don’t pay any attention...

The sound of a phone ringtone playing Daitezen’s entrance music is heard. Daitezen laughs ruefully.

Daitezen: Sorry, mind if I get this?

Quatre: Sure thing Daitezen.

Daitezen gets up, and walks to the corner of the room, facing away from Quatre and the door. He answers the phone, and the conversation is heard while Quatre grabs a slice of pizza for himself.

Daitezen: Hey, how are things? ............... No, it’s fine, I have a minute, what do you need? ................... Ah ok. Don’t let them intimidate you......................... I know, but so does everyone, it’s them who have to.................... Look, you know why you are there, it’s...

The doors open and four security guards walk through the door. Quatre gets up, shocked, and shouts.

Quatre: He let me in, it’s ok, please don’t hurt me!

The security guards step forward into the room, ignoring Quatre.

Walking in behind them is Lilith Bloodrose. Quatre looks at her a moment, then hides under the desk, obviously expecting trouble.

Daitezen turns, sees Lilith, and an insane expression flashes across his face. In a moment he grabs his freshly polished sword and goes charging at the security guards. Not expecting him to have a weapon, fear is obvious as the guards start tripping over themselves to back away from Daitezen. In quick succession, he takes out all four guards, blood flying, and the audible crunch of bones. Before she can get away, Daitezen lifts Lilith by the neck with one hand, and holds the sword with the other, pressing hard against her belly. She starts to scream, but it is a choked scream, barely audible.

Daitezen laughs, staring into her eyes, then drops her to the floor.

Daitezen: I’m smart enough to know you didn’t think those guys could get in my way for long. That means you have something to say, and you hoped to say it before I could get you. You wouldn’t put yourself in danger unless you thought it was important, so talk.

Lilith Bloodrose: Daitezen... dear, you know me too well.

Daitezen’s eyes flash with rage at being addressed as dear.

Daitezen: Lilith, you’ve torn my head apart too many times with your venomous words. Tell me what you have to say, before I finish you.

Lilith Bloodrose: Daitezen... you’ve always been my favourite scratching post. You know you would love me to dig my nails in...

Daitezen: LILITH!

Lilith Bloodrose: Alright, no need to shout... I just saw... Reaper talking to Icon Sean earlier. I’m worried that despite what he said, they are plotting against you.

Daitezen just glares at Lilith.

Lilith Bloodrose: I don’t care if you believe me or not. I just know it will be fun to watch you take them down two on one. I didn’t want them surprising you before you could start spilling blood.

Daitezen: So that's it, is it? You told me because you want another bloodbath?

Lilith smiles a twisted smile. Daitezen just sighs, and shakes his head. A muffled noise is heard from underneath the desk, and Lilith turns to look at it.

Lilith Bloodrose: What have we here.

Lilith drags Quatre from underneath the desk, lifting him up, and strokes his face gently while staring into his eyes.

Lilith Bloodrose: Cute little boy... so innocent.

Lilith turns to Daitezen.

Lilith Bloodrose: Do you mind if I play with him for a while? He looks so easy to hurt, and I haven't been able to relax and cause some real pain in a long time.

Lilith smiles a predators smile, as she slowly drags her nail down his cheek, drawing blood. Before she can do anything else, Daitezen strikes her on the back of the head, causing her to fall face first into the pizza on the desk. Daitezen shakes his head and sighs.

Daitezen: That ***** ruins everything she touches.

He turns to Quatre.

Daitezen: Kid, you better get out of here before she wakes up. She really would hurt you, and be happy doing it.

Quatre looks shellshocked, and exits, stumbling over the prone security guards. Daitezen turns and looks at the unconscious Lilith, turning her over, her long white dress, white hair and pale face splattered with pizza sauce. He smiles, a genuine smile, and his voice for a moment fills with melancholy.

Daitezen: Red was always your colour... mine too I guess.

Daitezen walks over to his locker, and pulls out a red bandana. Tying it around his head, he steps over the prone security guards, and leaves his changing room. The camera takes one moment to look back in the room, unconscious bodies littering the place, before fading to black.

Last edited by Daitezen on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Pizza (Done, 2000+ words) Empty Re: Pizza (Done, 2000+ words)

Post  Reaper Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 am

lol i like it

Reaper

Back to top Go down