FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reincarnation Of Edgar Jackson.... (For The First Show In Season 2)

Go down

The Reincarnation Of Edgar Jackson.... (For The First Show In Season 2) Empty The Reincarnation Of Edgar Jackson.... (For The First Show In Season 2)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Fireworks shoot up from the stage and sparks fall from the titantron. Edgar Jackson emerges wearing a classy black suit, a stunningly-white shirt and a red tie. He makes his way to the ring with the crowd chanting the words "Why Edgar Why?" and some crowd members are holding signs up which contain the words "Why Edgar Why?".

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Don Jackson: I love the new attitude of Edgar. All those days, I hated him but now I think I should praise Edgar.

Chris Kayoz: Well, for me it is the opposite. My respect for Edgar is gone.

Edgar Jackson: So, I believe that I owe an explanation to all of you fans. First of all, I don't give a damn about popularity. Just like I don't give a damn about you sheep in attendance today.

The crowd erupts with a chorus of 'Boos'

Edgar Jackson: You can 'boo' all you like. I don't care. In the past shows of full force impact, I used to destroy myself for you fans and what did I get? I got a load of cheering... with the help of Tom, I now realise that your cheering was meaningless. from now everything will change, I will reincarnate my passion for you fans, Much like... I will reincarnate Edgar Jackson.

Don Jackson: This new persona of Edgar Jackson is great. I am glad to see that he has learnt what is true.

Chris Kayoz: Somebody needs to help Edgar, If no-one can then I think I will put myself in the line to get him back.

Edgar Jackson: My explanation is done. I won't say anything else. Infact, I shouldn't have even given you an explanation because you wouldn't understand anything. Now, I would like to introduce the person that made it all clear to me, yes, I would like to introduce Tom Scott.

Numb by Linkin park hits the sound system. a terrific lightshow starts.

Don Jackson: WOO!!! Here comes the pain!

Chris Kayoz: Its not a match don...

Don: I know.

Chris Kayoz, epileptics, look away now.

Tom Scott comes out. He is wearing pilot shades, a white shirt and jeans. He raises a mic to his lips and slowly makes his way to the ring.

Tom Scott: You people need to understand something. As edgar said before, your all sheep. You only follow the "pg wrestlers", the "fan favourites" or sometimes even the guy that alloways seems to be given what he wants when he wants. Like our friend the Fallen Champion. Mr Diatezen. Ever since he arrived alongside us, I knew that he would get his way with everything. like becoming champion.

Tom reaches the ring and enters it.

Tom Scott: He may have won the match but, hes no champion. He spent more than an hour after the ppv with lilith bloodrose in his locker room, with the lights off and the doors locked. I'll leave you lot to work that one out. I say, Alex, get your rematch clause in there, you may expose that piece of crap for what he truly is. A cheat. Now enough about the champion. I said all along that you fans were nothing to me, and would pay for the cheap seats just to watch us break everybone in our body. You sick people. Hey ed, you wouldn't get that in england would you.

Edgar Jackson: You wouldn't and do you fans want to know why, because you lot would still cheer for one of your fan favourites if he was american and he went heel but no as soon as a British fan favorite goes heel, you all boo and hiss and send pathetic hate mail that i never look at, i simply put it in an envelope and send it to the nearest wrestler from another company.

Tom Scott exits the ring and grabs 2 chairs. He re enters and hands it one to edgar. They both set the chair out and sit on it.

Tom Scott: Lets turn this into what we hate about america. First off, you say you speak "english" no you don't you speak bulls***.

Edgar Jackson: Your way of saying tomato sounds like your saying "toe-made-toe".

The crowd ignites into a frenzy of cursing and chants of "USA" grow louder and louder.

Tom Points to the titantron and a live feed from a british indy wrestling event is shown, the crowd and wrestlers are chanting "England" over and over again. Joey Yorks sprints out and dives into the tech area beside the stage. he tackles the soundman. he then turns the feed volume up to full blast. The arena is vibrating. A battle between the live feed and the live crowd starts. nobody notices Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson pull out british flags and start handing them to the crowd.

Tom Scott: Haha you fools you accepted english flags, your traitors to your fellow yanks. so what you gonna do about it? The fans that had the flags are attacked by crowd members around them. Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson leave the arena as the fight outbreaks and the crowd starts to fight each other.

Edgar Jackson: Ah bliss.

The camera fades out.

Back to top Go down