FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar Jackson has arrived...

Go down

Edgar Jackson has arrived... Empty Edgar Jackson has arrived...

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 pm

The camera cuts to the parking lot, where a taxi is seen in the process of parking itself. The back door opens and Edgar Jackson emerges from the taxi. The crowd cheer as they see one of their favorite wrestlers. He is dressed in a classy black suit, a stunningly-white shirt and a red tie. At this moment, Keri Richardson can be seen running up to Edgar with a mic in her hand and a camera man not that far behind him.

Keri Richardson: Hey Edgar! Can I hit you up with a quick interview concerning your match with Tom Scott today?

Edgar Jackson: Yes yes, Go ahead.

Keri Richardson: Well today should be a very special night to you as your featured in today's Pay-Per-View against Tom Scott. Am I correct?

Edgar Jackson: You are certainly correct. Today is not only a very special night to me, it is a special night to all those fans in attendance for full force impact's first ever Pay-Per-View.

Keri Richardson: May I say, You are looking stunning today...

Edgar Jackson: Thanks Keri. But I would like it, if you carry on your interview please.

Keri Richardson: Okay, sorry. Today you are going against Tom Scott which will determine the end of your feud. In previous matches with Tom Scott, you have lost. Do you plan on doing anything different with Tom Scott today?

Edgar Jackson: Yes, There is a different idea in my mind however I will not reveal my plan as Tom could be watching and I think he is definitely watching this right now.

Keri Richardson: Okay, What do you think about our Main Event today between Erik Dansford and Trey Johnson.

Edgar Jackson: The match looks very interesting. Everyone knows that Erik has no chance against Trey. I think Erik needs to do something unbelievable to win this one.

Keri Richardson: You shall reveal your so-called "Mistress" today, Is this true?

Edgar Jackson: I declared that I will reveal who the mistress is today and it will happen. Oh boy, I can't wait to see the look on Tom Scott's face!

Keri Richardson: Okay, My next question is-

Edgar interrupts Keri

Edgar Jackson: Didn't you say this is going to be a quick interview? The talking time is done. Its time to prepare for the fight of my life.

Scene Fades

Back to top Go down