FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interview with the reaper

Go down

interview with the reaper  Empty interview with the reaper

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 pm

[color=olive]The Camera turns on to Michael Lee in the hall way outside the Reaper dressing room .

Michael Lee : Hello wrestling fans and welcome to FFI I'm Michael Lee and where outside one of the men who will clash for the Vacant Impact title and my favourite to win it all ,let see if we can get in a few words.

Michael Lee knocks on the door no answer but hear a females voice Michael knocks again and the door swings open to a girls with wet hair fixing her top .

Michael Lee : um excuses me sorry but the door just pop open when i knocked

The female try’s to cover her identity with a towel and slip out the door when the towel slips and reveals its Rebecca Great one of FFI GM's

Michael Lee : Rebecca .

Rebecca Great : Hey Michael what you doing here ?

Michael Lee : Well i came to do a interview with Reaper if hes not to busy , But maybe i should ask what your doing here ?

Rebecca places her hand over the camera lens shoving it out of view and you can hear her tell Michael how her shower wasn't working so she used Reaper .

Michael |Lee : Ok so is Reaper around or should I come back later ?

Rebecca Great : Yeah he in the shower , we just finish our work out , Um i mean he just finish oops dammit hes in the shower should be out soon .

Rebecca turns and walks away towards her office.

Michael looks around Reaper locker room before sitting down in one of the many chairs ,man so this is the high life of a super star wrestler look at this cooler full of bottle water fridge full of beer ,big screen TV.,I pod juke box's and a micro wave oven yes sir I could get use to this lift as a tap on Michael shoulder is seen Reaper is standing behind him in boxer shorts .

Reaper : Do I just walk into your house and go through your things ?

Michael looking nervous .

Michael Lee : Um no I was just showing the fans of FFI what a wrestler of FFI locker room looks like .

Reaper :Well you done if so the doors over that away .

Michael Lee: Well Reaper i also wanted to do an interview with you about whats been going on around FFI and you as well as the up coming Impact title tourney .

Reaper walks over to his locker and put on a shirt and sits down on his couch .

Reaper: OK Michael so how do i feel about what happen at season 1 PPV and Keri or we still friends,Trey Johnson being the CEO of FFI how about the Impact tourney am I getting hot ?

Michael looks at Reaper and sits down .

Michael Lee: Well yeah but right now I think my first question is when we came here we seen Rebecca leaving you locker room wet.

Reaper yeah here shower wasn't working and we just got back from the gym .

Michael gives a little giggle .

Michael Lee : Come on Reaper were all guys here you can give it to me straight , Rebecca a smoking hot babe not to mention one of FFI GM's which could help your career and the Impact tourney ?

Michael winks and nudges Reaper

Reaper winks and punches Michael knocking him off his chair.

Michael gets back up rubbing his arm picking up the chair replacing it .

Michael Lee : Ouch good punch ,so her shower isn't working well understandable ,Now about the Impact title tourney there are many great names in the tourney like Nate , sand Edgar and many others very tough talented wrestlers any of who could become FFI Impact champion including yourself .

Reaper looks at Michael wipes his hand over his face .

Reaper: You know your right any of those in the tourney have a shot at making FFI history think of it the very first FFI Impact champion the honour the prestige the glory of being able to say you stepped into the ring with the very best FFI had to offer and walked away champion Nate ,Sand and Edgar all deserving all great wrestlers and should one become Impact champion other then me well hats off the best wrestler for that night won .

Michael looks in shock by Reaper answer .

Reaper: What Michael you expect me to say i can beat them all none or even in my league that this title tourney is a joke and that I should just be hand the Impact title why I don't want to be just a paper champion when someone ask who'd I beat for that title I wanted to be able to look them in the eye and say I beat the very best and that's what I think all the other wanted as well .

Michael Lee: OK I can respected that now what about you and Daitezen and your friendship with her ?

Reaper looking annoyed at the question takes in a few deep breaths

Reaper : Michael hasn't this been well covered already Daitezen was giving a pass I for gave him I moved on as did he ,hes the new Fallen champion he no longer the hunter hes now the hunted a mark man with a Hugh I mean Hugh target around his waist on his shoulder .I wish him all the bested as for Keri and if were still friends well i think its time Keri stands on her own two feet .

Michael Yea but come on Reaper the man beat the hell out of you cheap shot you on the biggest stage of season 1 and your just going to let it go cause your friend asked ?

Reaper seem angry about the question reaching for a bottle of water taking a long sip then refocusing on Michael and his Question .

Reaper : Michael ,I know where your going with this and the subject is closed move on are feel free to leave .

Michael quickly changes topics .

Michael Lee: OK well what about Trey being named CEO of FFI and all the new signings ?

Reaper getting impatient with all the same old question .

Reaper : Michael your like always a day late and a dollar short Trey Johnson had a match with Erik where he either won or he end his career well he won and now has control of FFI .

Michael Lee: But that makes him your boss as well as mine .

Reaper : That’s right and as long as my pay check don't bounce we shouldn't have a problem you see the two of us are professionals as for his signings well i say lets see how they do signing a FFI contract doesn't mean a thing others have sign on only to find out they just couldn't cut it and those ones are gone and Trey has done what he need to do had his talent scout look high and low for wrestlers wanting to step up to the plate and take there shot at the big leagues ,congrats guy now the time to shine .

Michael in shock how open Reaper being during this interview .

Michael lee :Now Reaper before we end this interview on lasted thing Rebecca and

Reaper stands up the cameraman rushes towards the door quickly ahead of Michael as reaper walks towards them both pointing to the door Michael fumbling as he trys to open the door .

Michael Lee : Reaper I'm sorry just thought I'd like give it a shot come on man .

Door slam shut in Michael face as the camera fades out.

Reaper

Back to top Go down