FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising star title/Rising darkness

Go down

The rising star title/Rising darkness Empty The rising star title/Rising darkness

Post  Malphis Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:32 pm

the camera comes on Robert Sheehan who is walking down the corridors with the rising star title belt.Robert has a bit of a nervous smile on his face while he walks..

Robert Sheehan:"My first week on the job, It's a tough one i can already realise"

Robert continues walking down the collidor when he gets to a dark area with smoke floating in it down the corridor he stops for a second and stars at the unlight hallway then continues several seconds later. Once he gets in the dark hallway a sound is heard of robert falling over.

Robert Sheehan:"H,H,Help!"

The cameraman runs back in the coridor then turns back around and looks at the smoke which now clears from the hallway and the darkness is becoming more light.The camera man walks back up where the smoke had been, looking for robert but could not hear him. The scene is now moved to a different camera which shows Robert Sheehan tied to a chair.

Robert Sheehan:"Someone please help me!"

The fans in the arena are unable to hear robert's screams for help from the arena,

Robert Sheehan:"Somebody please help me! Anybody please!"

Robert is moving around in the chair trying to get out as he finishes screaming but another figure can be seen in the scene now, It's malphis.

Malphis: "Robert, It seems we both debuted on the same night on sudden impact, Luckily for you i watched your segment and listened about this rising star title."

Robert is turning his head back and forth trying to see who it is behind him but to no prevail.

Malphis: "I saw the title you got out of that briefcase and well i want it so you are going to put me in the match for it or else i am going to show you why i am a champion worthy wrestler."

Robert Sheehan:"Uhhh ummm Mr if i may? The challengers for this title is not to be released yet. I, I, I'm deadly sorry."

Malphis moves around the chair so Robert can see who it is that kidnapped him.

Malphis:"I hope you know that i don't play games Robert, When i want something i get it. Are you going to get in the way for me and this title? Well? Talk up."

Robert swallows then goes to reply.

Robert Sheehan:"Malphis please trust me i would love to give you a match bu..."

Malphis:"NO! No buts, If you ever say no to me again i will..."

Malphis grabs robert by the shirt as robet begins to scream.

Robert:"Malphis, P,P,Please just listen i only just claimed this job and well...

Malphis:"Well?"

Malphis pulls robert's shirt into his neck choking him shortly.

Robert:"Aii,Aiii. I was something uhhh your boss wouldn't be happy if i reveiled the uhhh participants competing for the rising star title now, She would be beside herself, Please malphis understand."

Robert makes a small cough as malphis walks over to a wall with some weapons on it, Malphis grabs a metal bat and just strokes it.Robert's eyes get larger as he prepares to speak.

Robert:"Malphis please put the ba...

Malphis:"No, be quite for a second."

Malphis drops the metal bat, Malphis walks over to the rising star title and picks it up.

Malphis:"You don't know what this title means to me, It is the rising darkness title to me. This title represents the darkness rising in this federation, That darkness being malphis, Now are you going to say i am not in that match???"

Malphis grabs the tied up body of Robert Sheehan by the neck and forces him onto the wall

Robert Sheehan:"Ahhhh, Please malphis S,Stop"

Malphis drops Robert Sheehan on the ground

"Robert Sheehan:"Malphis ummm i think your a definite candidate but you have had only one match here."

Malphis picks up robert by the ropes he has around him and ties the rope to the roof.

Malphis:"Robert you had better stop making excuses if you know what is best for you.

Malphis grabs the leg of Robert Sheehan and spins him around in a circle by it.

Robert:"Woooo,oooooowooow,ooow"

Malphis cuts the rope at the top just letting robert fall back onto the ground.

Malphis:"Robert i hope for your safety you put me in the match because otherwise we will be having a match in your office smashing your head through all your equiptment."

Malphis goes to grab Robert as Robert closes his eyes. Malphis unties Robert Sheehan but holds onto him as he tries to run away.

Malphis:"I believe i showed everyone how much punishment i can take already and how much i can deal so you had better put me in that match robert or you are going to be my new personal bodybag and my last one over there has broken."

Robert looks over at a skeleton laying on the ground by a chain and takes a deep breath then goes to reply.

Robert Sheehan:"O,O,Ok malphis i will consider since i have not met all the guys who want a chance at this title. Trust m,me you are one of the top contendor's at the moment."

Malphis throws Robert Sheehan out of his locker room and onto the ground.

Malphis:"Robert, You had better hope im in that match because if not i will be breaking your bones not the superstars i have to go through to get that title."

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down