FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(I)

Go down

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(I) Empty Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(I)

Post  Big Murph Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 am

[Parking Lot]

A everyday ordinary & complete unknown individual walks around the corner on the same side of the street as the arena and is captured by the security cams in the parking lot; he truly IS a average-looking person, very non descript with no distinguishing marks. He notices the cameras and makes sure to look directly at them as directed and even gives a little wave and a thumbs up, being very sure to let the cams get a glimpse of him decked out in all FFI merch from head to toe. As he enters the parking lot, he stops, takes a phone out of his pocket, trains it on a spot outside of the camera's range and seemingly takes a pic of something, takes another object out of his pocket and throws it in the direction of where he just took the pic then heads off the lot. Before he is fully out of range, though, the camera picks up a last image of the man, making a phone call or possibly sending a text msg to someone...

Meanwhile, another man, also out side of the camera's range gets a text message to his phone as he's walking past the spot where Mr. Average took his pic and notices something on the ground, he stops to check his phone and sees an unknown # and the single character 'D'. Blowing it off as a prank or mistake, the man shrugs, puts the phone back into his pocket and goes over to the object that caught his attention: a very small white box with the initials 'BM' emblazened on the top of it in red block letters. He takes his phone, which has a searchlight built-in, and takes a photo of the box which is brightly illuminated by the light. After taking it, he heads into the arena to find a security guard.

[Backstage]

It doesn't take the man long to find a guard and he shows him the photo and tells him exactly where he found the object and the guard telles him to stay put as he retrieves it. 5 mins later, the guard comes back with the box and asks the man to leave his infojust in case it's needed, then asks him if he's here for the show and shows him to his seat. The guard then returns to his post and clicks on his walkie-talkie and gets head of security...

Security Guard: Hey, Bobby, 2 things, I am currently holding a small white box with "BM" on it and wanted to know who in the fed has those initials, and 2nd, Carmen Electra called and said she'd be here at 11:00 to pick you up.

Bobby: Ralph, shut up; as far as the check goes, the only wrestler here with those initials are Big Murph, but let me double check, hold on...(there's a burst of static that last for a few seconds then he's back)...yeah, Ralph, that's it. What do you want to do with it? You can either bring it here or have it sent up to him.

Ralph: Nah, no need, it's probably a female admirer's private gift to him; it'd be quite embrassing to have you guys look at it for him. I'll take it to him personally, he's a pretty cool dude.

As Ralph clicks off his radio, he gets on the elevator and heads to the locker room. There he finds Big Murph and hands him the package. Big Murph thanks him then looks curiously at the box. He decides to find a room with a little more privacy, so he leaves the locker room and heads down a corridor then makes a left then a right and ends up in a room with a desk and a computer on it that he doesn't take notice of. He closes the door then sits the box of the table then opens it...

Big Murph: Hmmm...very interesting...(he holds up an object that looks like a flash drive)...oh, wait, what's this? (He looks in the boxand sees a scrap of paper with a note:

A gift from A. Friend

As he stares at the note with increasing puzzlement, he notices the computer for the 1st time, looks at the flash drive in his hand then smiles. He walks over to the desktop, boots it up then inserts the flash drive. Once it has finished loading, he clicks on it then clicks on open; what he sees there not only blows his mind, but makes him "star"struck; Rising Starstruck, that is...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down