FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showtime and Amazing's Meet

2 posters

Go down

Showtime and Amazing's Meet Empty Showtime and Amazing's Meet

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 am

(Backstage Segmant)

The Camara fades to the backstage where Amazing is looking for Showtime.

Amazing asking a random person.

Amazing: Hey, Have you seen Showtime anywhere, This is Important.

Person: No i havent sorry.

Amazing: Damn Where's he at?

Amazing goes and checks his locker room and finds him then shut the door and all the camara man catchs his Amazing asking him a favor and saying he will return it. When they come out Amazing look at him.

Amazing: Alright man, Thanks!!

Showtime Jeringan: Alright See you out there.

Amazing walks away, While Showtime goes back into his locker room. The camara man catch Amazing walking to the ramp, Amazing Music plays and he comes bursting out down the ramp looking pissed off, he grabs a mic and jumps in the ring.

Amazing: Well ill tel you something right now im pissed off, i got one thing to say Rebelious Matt Get you Ass out here now.

After a while of waiting nobody comes out so Amazing get really pissed and All of a sudden the lights [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and when they turn back on Matt is standing right behind him with a chair. HE takes a swing at his Back and after a while of Matt beating Amazing , Showtimes music plays and he come to the aid of Amazing. Matt runs out the ring and Amazing gets up and grabs the mic from the ground.

Amazing: Hold up, Hold up. Matt were not done here Thats the last time. You want to keep fighting like a chicken well not anymore! I got you in 3 weeks from now at the ppv. Me vs You Steel Cage match. I promise you one thing you wont make it out alive. Thats the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, oh its real, its damn Real.

Amazing Throws the Mic down and Puts his hands up and raises Showtimes Hand then Grabs the mic again .

Amazing: Showtime, thanks for everything! like i said ill repay you. Promise. (extends his hand out)

Showtime looks around at the crowd, Then extends his hand and Shakes Amazing hand.

Showtime: Your welcome, And you better Repay, like we talked about.

Amazing: You know i will!

The Camara pans out

The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Showtime and Amazing's Meet Empty Re: Showtime and Amazing's Meet

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

good rp but not sure about steel cage well I Am sure that will not happen concerning I Have no steel cage and I May be able to book you in the PPV But prolly not cause of the fued's and matches I Have now planned for the PPV
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm

ight ill make a rp that changes if u cnt
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down