FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Morgan First RP

Go down

Jamie Morgan First RP Empty Jamie Morgan First RP

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Don Jackson: Did you hear what i just here Chris?

Chris Kayoz: If it was a mysterious man has been hanging round the locker area then yes i did Don

Don Jackson: I thought i heard it right. What do you think he is doing here

Chris Kayoz: Well I was told by security he was heading towards the GM's office

Don Jackson: We have a camera and a reporter outside the General Managers Office. Let go back stage Chris

-

As a Company Camera Man, and Reporter heads to the General Managers office, obviously to get a word with this stranger, they see him leaving, with what appears to be a set of papers in his right hand, however his face is still covered in shadow due to the dull backstage lighting. As they catch up to him, the reporter begins to speak

-

Reporter: Excuse Me?!? Can we ask Who you are?

What about what you are doing here? You obviously cannot just be a random fan of the show!

And what were you doing in the General Managers office? Your not an employee so that area is off-limits to you?

-

The Man continues to walk, constanly ignoring the questions of the man, and instead turns for a moment, keeping his head down, to avoid the camera capturing his face. He holds up the papers in his hand, the Cameraman zooms in on the papers and there is a date clearly marked which is for the date of the next show and is clearly branded as a Federation Contract, and right next to the Signed Name of the General Manager, is that of their newest, and quite possibly most mysterious Wrestler todate. Jamie Morgan.

Back to top Go down