FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny's Time Out vol.2 (Trey, Jamie, Sand and Banditos please read)

Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.2  (Trey, Jamie, Sand and Banditos please read) Empty Tiny's Time Out vol.2 (Trey, Jamie, Sand and Banditos please read)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 am

The camera shows Mr.Tiny sitting down in a chair in the middle of the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Hello, and welcome to Tiny's Time Out. This is my second installment of many that I will be doing for many weeks to come. My first guest will be, drum roll please.

A drum roll starts to play.

Mr.Tiny: Trey Johnson! Trey can you please come down here?

Music starts to play and Trey Johnson walks to the ring.

Mr.Tiny: Thank you Trey. Now lets get on with the show. Do you promise to answer all of my question truefully and I will be truefull back.

Trey: Okay.

Mr.Tiny: My first question is, how does it feel being at the top of the list? First in line for a championsip? Always the main eventer?

Trey: I like being at the top of the list, its only something that champions would feel. Thats why you dont feel that feeling.

Mr.Tiny: I dont want to get into a fight just letting me, the wrestler backstage and the fans what they want to hear.

Trey: You want them to hear what they want to hear? Well then why dont you tell us why you and your possy decided to attack and ruin my match on Sudden Impact?

Mr.Tiny: You really want to know? The answer is right in front of you but you are just too stupid to realize it.

Trey: Then what is it? I'm sure everyone want to know.

Mr.Tiny: I did it because all of the people that attacted you and Reaper arnt even noticed in FFI. We never get title shots, we never get main event matches, heck we dont even get to use the coffe machine backstage!

Trey: Well in order to be a main eventer you have to be a good wrestler.

Mr.Tiny: A good wrestler? Rated rs knocked you both out on Sudden Impact! I have won the first ever Loser Leaves FFI match! Dont tell me that I need to be a good wrestler!

Trey: I did not come out here to talk. I came out for anwsers from you! Now that it is over I guess someone will have to suffer from me getting knocked out at my last match. That person just might be you!

Music plays and Jamie Morgan runs to the ring.

Trey Johnson and Mr.Tiny start to fight. Jamie Morgan comes and helps Mr.Tiny. They both knock Trey Johnson out of the ring.

Trey: This isnt over!

Mr.Tiny: Well now I dont have to worry since Jamie and I are a tag team called.....Mr.Morgan! We will be at the main event level and we will become the new tag champs! Trey it would not be the smartest thing to get me back for this. We are moving on to something more precious, Couragesand and Banditos! Thank you everyone for watching Tiny's Time Out, and good night!

The camera fades out.
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Tiny's Time Out vol.2  (Trey, Jamie, Sand and Banditos please read) Empty Re: Tiny's Time Out vol.2 (Trey, Jamie, Sand and Banditos please read)

Post  ILL Pr3daTor Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Feedback please
ILL Pr3daTor
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down