FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-Boyz Fourmation part 2

Go down

B-Boyz Fourmation part 2 Empty B-Boyz Fourmation part 2

Post  The Forsaken King Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:57 am

(Backstage)

The Camara pans backstage catching Amazing on the phone.

Amazing: "Hey man, so you up for it in 3 weeks"

???: "Yea, Ill be there don't worry."

Amazing:"Good, Cause without you it wouldn't be complete."

???: "I know. Its takes 3 man to complete this job."

Amazing: "Hell yea it does, Im promised him, that i would get a group together, and Help him out, And right now thats how its looking. Well i got to go, Call you after the Show."

???: "Alright man, See ya later."

The Camara Crew follow Amazing to the ramp. Amazing's Entrace Plays, and It ends tonight, Comes blazing threw the speakers, while Amazing runs down the ramp and grabs a mic and Jumps in the ring.

Amazing: "3 weeks from now at the PPV, You guys and everybody else is in for a big surprise. Oh man is it big, im going to tell you right now, that you wont believe your eyes when you see it happen. At the ppv My crew and I are going to take FFI over 1 wrestler at a time, Oh it better believe it cause thats the truth, Nothing but the truth, and the whole truth. Oh its real, Its Damn Real."

Amazing throws the mic up and Slides out the ring and walks all the way to the top of the ramp and turns around, to look back at the ring, but while he does he gets a cheap shot to the back of the head by Rebelious Matt. Matt grabs a mic and Carries Amazing body to the ring.

Rebelious Matt: "You know what, Im sick of hearing all this coming from you. you want to take over FFI and all this with your so called "crew" Well why don't they come help you then."

After Waiting, Matt starts speaking again.

Rebelious Matt: "See, Nobody. I knew this was a Joke.

All of a sudden the lights go off and when they come back on Amazing body is out of the ring adn a masked man is standing in the ring with a barbwire bat. Standing behind Rebelious Matt. Matt as now idea what happen. The Person takes a swing and hits Matt in the back of the head and Cuts him wide open. The person picks up a mic and begins to talk.

???: "Well, i might not be the whole crew, but im part of it. You wont be doing anything for along time, My job is done here, See yall in 3 weeks."

The person wlaks out the ring and the Screen goes black.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down