FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply)

Go down

Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply) Empty Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply)

Post  Big Murph Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 am

[Backstage]

[color=red]The camera pans around the backstage area and we see Big Murph, not looking too happy, knocking on a door. The camera swings around a bit to catch the name on the door and it has a French flag on it and under that "The Frenchise" in gold lettering. A muffled voice can be heard saying "Come in" and Big Murph turns the knob. As he enters he notices the camera and tries to slam the door in the cameraman's face, but Jaques La Croix's voice interrupts him...[/color]

[color=white]Jaques La Croix: Pardon' Mon'amee; as per our agreement, I call the shots in this "team" & I say let the worldwide audience see our little, how do you say, tet-a-tet? We have some things to discuss & I, for one, have no problem with letting the people listen in & be observers of my complete DOMINANCE of an American; even though we are in the lowliest place in the world, Buenos Aires.[/color]

*Jaques, you can edit this to your liking then I'll finish it)

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply) Empty Re: Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

[Backstage]

The camera pans around the backstage area and we see Big Murph, not looking too happy, knocking on a door. The camera swings around a bit to catch the name on the door and it has a French flag on it and under that "The Frenchise" in gold lettering. A muffled voice can be heard saying "Come in" and Big Murph turns the knob. As he enters he notices the camera and tries to slam the door in the cameraman's face, but Jaques La Croix's voice interrupts him...

Jaques La Croix with a thick french accent: Bonjour, mon ami! I was actually waiting for you visit. Close the door...
Big Murph closes the door in front of the cameramen. But they can still here the conversation through the door

Jaques LaCroix: Last week I allowed you a short glimpse on the potential of the Frenchise and allthough you were not able to make me bleed (as expected) I gave your proposal some thoughts. he pauses
Actually I see your point that it makes way more sense to unite... rather than fight. Because I see it like this: We both want the same thing, mon frer. And that thing is power... And together we have a good chance of getting what we desire. But if you agree to our petite team don't forget that I call the shots in this "team" We have some things to discuss...What do you say, mon frer?

((Really appreciate doing rp with you and i really liked your Rp in the last show, please let me know how you would like to go on with this Wink))

Back to top Go down

Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply) Empty Re: Big Murph: The French Devil's Advocate?? (Jaques reply)

Post  Big Murph Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 am

[Backstage]

The camera pans around the backstage area and we see Big Murph, not looking too happy, knocking on a door. The camera swings around a bit to catch the name on the door and it has a French flag on it and under that "The Frenchise" in gold lettering. A muffled voice can be heard saying "Come in" and Big Murph turns the knob. As he enters he notices the camera and tries to slam the door in the cameraman's face, but Jaques La Croix's voice interrupts him...

Jaques La Croix with a thick french accent: Bonjour, mon ami! I was actually waiting for you visit. Close the door...
Big Murph closes the door in front of the cameramen. But they can still here the conversation through the door

Jaques LaCroix: Last week I allowed you a short glimpse on the potential of the Frenchise and allthough you were not able to make me bleed (as expected) I gave your proposal some thoughts. he pauses
Actually I see your point that it makes way more sense to unite... rather than fight. Because I see it like this: We both want the same thing, mon frer. And that thing is power... And together we have a good chance of getting what we desire. But if you agree to our petite team don't forget that I call the shots in this "team" We have some things to discuss...What do you say, mon frer?

[color=darkred]Big Murph(smiling): "Like I told you, French homie, I have no problem with you calling the shots as long as wemake an impact, make 'em bleed, & cause destruction in whatever we do...my only question is, who's first? I'll follow your lead. Just call me The Midwest Assassin. Oh, can I pick the name...?"[/color]

(Jaques rolls his eyes)

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "I'm just sayin', allow me this minuscle satisfaction, then it's all in your hands. how about...(thinks for a moment)...IYL(pronounced 'Ill')- International Young Legends?"[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm

[Backstage]

Actually I see your point that it makes way more sense to unite... rather than fight each other. Because I see it like this: We both want the same thing, mon frer. And that thing is power... And together we have a good chance of getting what we desire a lot faster than by going seperate ways. But if you agree to our petite team don't forget that I call the shots in this "team". We have some things to discuss...What do you say, mon frer?

Big Murph(smiling): "Like I told you, French homie, I have no problem with you calling the shots as long as we make an impact, make 'em bleed, & cause destruction in whatever we do...my only question is, who's first? I'll follow your lead. Just call me The Midwest Assassin. Oh, can I pick the name...?"

Jaques rolls his eyes

Big Murph: "I'm just sayin', allow me this minuscle satisfaction, then it's all in your hands. how about...(thinks for a moment)...IYL(pronounced 'Ill')- International Young Legends?"

Jaques LaCroix thinks for a minute: Mon ami... Generally it doesn't matter what you call the product as long as it has an outstanding quality. This my friend... Points at his physique is pure skill and frenchnetic quality. But if it pleases you I will grant you your wish. Actually I think the name has a certain music to it...
His voice gets serious I think we can benefit a lot from each other. I can use someone that has my back and help me achieve my ... pauses... future goals. And you, mon ami, can learn a lot from the Frenchise. At least there is a huge gain of power and influence in for both of us if we play our cards right.
But, mon frer, never make the mistake to underestimate, question or cross me. And don't get me wrong this is more meant to be an advice than a threat...
My friend, if you follow me I see a bright future for you.

Now please leave me I have to prepare for my Café de Paris later on...

Big murph leaves LaCroix locker almost slamming the door in the camera mans face once again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down