FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaques LaCroix introduces himself

Go down

Jaques LaCroix introduces himself Empty Jaques LaCroix introduces himself

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 am

After the last match the crowd is still going wild and the atmossphere is heated. The camera shows the heavily crowded arena and then zooms on the commentators table.

Don Jackson:Chris, can you believe the outcome of the last match...?

Chris Kayoz: I sure can't... but there is even more to come. For example the match we are going to have in a couple...

Suddenly Jaques LaCroixs entrance theme interrupts the commentators. The camera quickly zooms on the entrance ramp.
The crowd acts quite confused to the new theme and foreign entrance video. A curious silence is spreading within the crowd. Slowly scattered "booos" spread throughout the arena

Jaques LaCroix enters the ramp wearing a white robe and walks slowly towards the ring with a arrogant grin on his face sometimes pausing and posing to the crowd.

He enters the ring and grabs a mic from ringside. He postions himself right in the middle of the ring and takes a slow look upon the audience before he starts speaking with a snootily smile on his face[/i]

Jaques LaCroix clears his throat and then speaks out:

La paix... Je m'appelle "Le Frenchiseā„¢"Jaques LaCroix. Et je suis le meilleur lutteur aux quatre coins du monde

*the boos get louder*

Oh pardonne moi...

he continues in english with a thick french accent and grinning

I forgot that you people cannot comprehend such a complex and beautiful language like the one I call my mother tongue. Well... Well... Well... Fortunatly for you people I am, unlike you, educated enough to speak more than one language!

He laughs out

Okay... Where was I

He scratches his head

Right... I was just telling all of you people that you can consider yourself very lucky. The only real and therefore best wrestler in the world has decided to join Full Force Impact...

rhetorical pause

And this man calls himself

He points at himself

"The Frenchise" Jaques LaCroix!

he extends his arms presenting his well-trained body waiting to get cheered

The arena is filled with booing people. Jaques LaCroix voice instantly gets very serious and angry

Oh that is rich... You haven't even seen me compete yet and you know nothing about me, my skills or my history and still you decide to boo me... I pity you... All of you!

He pauses a minute and continues with an arrogant and calm voice

But it's okay...It really is! It is not all your fault that all of you are ignorate and classless. I guess it is just the American way of life to be hypocritical, superficial and ignorant. But sooner or later I will MAKE you realize that the only real wrestler in the whole world and certainly in this Federation is the Frenchiseā„¢ Jaques LaCroix...

His voice gets very serious

I will cleanse you all from your pityful deficiencies...!

Jaques LaCroix laughs and seems to enjoy the hatefilled atmossphere from the audience. Then he drops the mic, bows down theatrically and slowly walks backstage with a mocking grin on his face

Last edited by Jaques LaCroix on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down