FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being the manager to a monster?

Go down

What's it like being the manager to a monster? Empty What's it like being the manager to a monster?

Post  Malphis Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 am

[b][i]The camera comes onto the announcer's table.

Don Jackson:"Ladies and Gentlemen, We are scheduled to see the new manager to one of our more well should i say bazzar?"

Chris Kayoz:"What we say earlier tonight proved that he is atleast bazzar, I may also used insane. But none the less FFI management has appointed a manager to well manage the monster know as malphis."

Don Jackson:"We do not have no idea who this man is yet, We are going to find out who is going to try control this man, Malphis. He has been desrtructing anything he feels fit to here in FFI, Atleast the FFI management is finnally doing something about it."

Chris Kayoz:"Oh well here we go, It seems he is ready at the entrance ramp."

The camera pans up to the ramp where a young man walks onto the ramp wearing a stylish black tuxedo. On the ramp he looks to the right and left then continues down to the ring with a microphone in his left hand.

Don jackson:"Hmm, Well i wonder who this man is."

The man gets in the ring and lifts the microphone up to his throat.

Jordan Bowe:"Ha Hum, Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Jordan Bowe."

Jordan Bowe now looks around the arena at all the fans.

Jordan Bowe:"I have been assigned by the FFI management to manage a superstar of the Sudden Impact roster and that would be Malphis."

The fans send some boos and some cheers to the mentioning of malphis.

Jordan Bowe:"Well i must say from what i have seen this may be a task. Aswell as talking to you people, I only came out here because i was asked to come out here and announce that Malphis will now be managed by me and well introduce myself to you people."

The fans boo at Jordan Bowe

Jordan Bowe:"Boo me all you want, It doesn't sign my paycheck at the end of the week so i don't give a dawm about you people."

The fans boo even louder.

Jordan Bowe:"Now as i was saying, My client Malphis is currently not here as well if you were watching earlier he had a moment and leave the arena. I have sent some security guards and other personel to find my superstar and bring him back to the this arena.I have also got some backstage crew to take the body he dug up and all the other unique items he had.Unless you didn't see i will show you again."

A video shows on the titantron of Keri Richardson's interview with Malphis and his "Family"

Jordan Bowe:"Well i talked to John Lartikus and got malphis that interview before i even started the job and look at what he has done.I knew this man was a strange one but that was just too much but i can do miracles because i am better than each and every manager in tha back and out here in this audiance."

The camera shows fans putting thumbs down towards Jordan Bowe and boo at him.

Jordan Bowe:"Personally if Malphis was here i would get him to apoligize. But well as i said before he is currently not here but i am working on it. Further more rather than just making sure malphis is under control i am determined to add some championships to his list of palmares. I realize he was in the rising star title match even though he lost it. I don't think that title is at his level. Malphis made a new tag team or so it would seem with Muroc on Sudden Impact, Well i am determined to rise this tag team of Darkness Incarnate."

The mentioning of the new tag team make the fans continue to boo.

Jordan Bowe::"If i can keep Malphis calm and under control i am sure that he will be a champion of this business and well malphis if you are watching this, I want you to know that things are going to change. I will find you and my security guards will bring you back to the arena."

Jordan Bowe drops the microphone and walks out of the ring.

Don Jackson:"Well there we have it, Jordan Bowe is now the manager of Malphis and says that his client Malphis and his tag partner Muroc may be future tag team champions."

Chris Kayoz:"All i can say is i hope FFI are paying this man Jordan Bowe alot because working with Malphis must be a huge difficulty he has lost his mind and i don't know how Jordan Bowe can keep this monster malphis under control."

Don Jackson:"The question is can Malphis be tamed? We have been waiting for over a season to find out and it does not seem like it is possible but good luck to Jordan Bowe who is going to try."

The camera comes to the ramp with Jordan Bowe waving to the fans then goes to the backstage area.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down