FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The monster claiming gold.

Go down

The monster claiming gold. Empty The monster claiming gold.

Post  Malphis Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 pm

The camera shows the titantron and ramp area slowing anning out as some smoke is seen filling the ramp. Malhis walks out onto the ramp with his skeleton skull "Mr Skull". Malphis lifts Mr Skull in the air as fire shocks up from the ramp and malhis continues to the ring."

Chris:"Well here we go, A man that is definetly pleased with his work "The Smoke Warrior" Malphis."

Malphis gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Malhis"You discusting people had better stop looking at me."

The fans boo but malphis goes to continue.

Malphis:"Isn't it great when everything goes your way? Well i took what i wanted by the neck because i am not scared to do whatever i want, Portuguese Warrior for example got in my way and i said i would crush his bones, He was in hospital over the past week. It is believed to be caused by me."

Malphis lifts Mr Skull as if it said something.

Malphis:"Indeed Mr Skull. Mr Skull reminded me of over people i have "talked" to such as the Assistant to my boss Robert Sheehan and even crew members. I have shown i don't give a dawm about anyone in this company but i do care about their bones snapping!"

Malphis is moving his head back and forth looking at the booing fans.

Malphis:"And my next victim is going to be that Rising Star Title, You see unless you didn't hear the monsterous threats i made to robert sheehan must of been enough to get me in the match and my opponent for the title is none other than Big Murph."

The fans cheer at the mentioning of big murph's name.

Malhis:"Big Murph you tried your hardest to get that title well what is more important to you, That title or your health because i am willing to end careers for that title!"

Malphis raises Mr Skull in the air.

Malphis:"And Mr Skull likes it when i hurt people, I get rewarded for what i do best, Hurting people. Just like i would like to do t each and every one of you people out here tonight!"

The fans continue booing malphis as he jumps out of the ring and walks around the ramp most of the fans backing up but one stands his ground a large man wearing a black hood making it unclear of his face.

Malphis:"You, Get back."

The fan stands there and says nothing Malphis grabs the fans with two hands by the shirt and lifts him over the safety rail.

Malhis:"Since i have no opponent tonight i think you will be a reasonable replacement."

Malphis gets a sick look on his face then grabs the fan who pushes malphis away and grabs the microphone.

Fan:"Malphis i know you have an opponent tonight that's what i wanted to tell you please step back in the ring."

Malphis gets back in the ring.

Fan:"Now your opponent is a man that is wanting to take you on more than you think."

Malphis is looking at the ramp as the fan takes off the paper bag and reveils it is Portuguese Warrior.

Portuguese Warrior:"This man does is in a bad state but he is still able to kick ur a**"

Malphis turns in a real angry growl and sees that it is Portuguese Warrior.

Portuguese Warrior:"That's right malphis, I am not cleared to compete but i am cleared to kick a god forsaken piece of trash like you! Ring the dawm bell!"

The bell rings to start the match.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down