FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply)

3 posters

Go down

An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply) Empty An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply)

Post  Big Murph Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:23 pm

[Ringside, Commentators' desk]

As fans are amped for the 3rd season of FFI, the camera is positioned on Don & Chris who apparently look excited about something; their mics are cued and the tv audience as well as the fans in attendance are privy to the buzz...

Chris Kayoz: "Ladies & gentlemen, we go live to St. Louis Missouri where Big Murph is recuperating after his failed attack on Christopher Bowes last week on FI; he has asked for both Kerri Richardson AND Michael Lee to be present for what he has to say. Don, what do you think is inside the mind of Big Murph at this point?"

Don Jackson: "Chris, my man, there's no telling. After some much deserved retribution at the hands of Bowes, Murph actually refused medical attention and LEFT the hospital and decided to recover from home. I'm sure he's pissed, but he got what he deserved in my opinion. As far as his mental state, knowing him, he's plotting revenge in a big way; remember, he duped Ben Malacam in a major way with the help of that witch, Nikki Nik; I put NOTHING past Big Murph and whatever this is, I wouldn't take it at face value; it could be a ruse."

(Don puts his hand to his earpiece, listening for a moment then speaks)

Don Jackson: "Ok, fans, both representatives for FI & SI are ready to go so we NOW take you live to Big Murph's home..."

(Camera switches to a view of a living room with a luxurious couch and 2 comfortable looking leather recliners where Michael Lee & Kerri Richardson sit waiting. After a couple of heartbeats, Big Murph enters the room with the Risinq Star title draped over one shoulder and a Cherry Berry Fizz in the other and he's dressed in jeans and a T-shirt that reads"World Series Champions for 2011, St. Louis Cardinals" on the front and on the back are all the signatures of the entire organization. He sits down, sips his drink, places it on a coaster then begins to speak.)

Big Murph: "I'm sure you're both wondering WHY I called you here, so, I won't waste your time. Since birth, I've been tested; whether it's been good or bad, I've overcame it all. I've realized my dreams and turned them into reality. Becoming a champion in this business was one of my dreams and I've accomplished that as well. But being in this business has changed nme and not for the better; I miss the days when I rocked the crowdjust by coming thru that curtain and I want to go back to that. I'm not saying that it's going to be an instantaneous turn around; but I'd like to work to get there. I seem to have created issues with Ben Malacam & Christopher Bowes on both FI & SI and that's cool; I've never been afraid of a fight or 2, but I'll tell you what to put an end to all this--Bowes AND Malacam, I hope BOTH of you are watching, listening & paying FULL attention--let's have a 3 way dance match at the PPV for this Risinq Star title. Whether I win or lose, I still win. How? Because this match comes with an extratwist, I also want to become a stable with you 2 as well. Cause if you can't beat 'em, you might as well JOIN 'em. I don't want to be the head of the stable, I learned my position in life early as a supporting character and can play it well. But everything is up to you 2. I can be a foot soldier instead of a general if need be. So, Mikey, Kerri, any questions?"

Michael Lee: "Alot of people don't trust a WORD that comes from your lips, Murph, how do we know you're being sincere? And for that matter, why the sudden change of heart? That (censored)-whooping at the hands of Bowes knock some since into you? Or are you just afraid of the 2 of them?"

Kerri looks over at Michael with a look of daggers in her eyes then composes herself before speaking.

Kerri Richardson: "Murph, what my knuckleheaded colleague is trying to say is, is this for real or just another mind game? And as far as the stable, what do you hope to accomplish by banding together with your enemies; especially when they BOTH want that title that you carry? Oh, and, who would be the 4th member if they agreed?"

(Before Murph can answer, Michael cuts in)

Michael Lee: "I'll tell you why he's trying to band together with them, he KNOWS they have his ticket& they're about to punch it."

Big Murph: "Ok, Mike, since you want to play the-just-the-facts reporter, I'll let you in on something: Yeah, they are both stronger then me, that's true, but here's the thing: physical strength will only get you so far and it's high time I started using brain with my brawn. 4 can get alot more accomplished than 1 and I don't mind helping out some of the newer talent. It's a new state of mind for me. And, the name of that 4th member? Anything's possible, now, if there are no more questions, thanks for coming all the way out here and I'll catch you guys later."

As Murph leaves his living room, the camera cuts back to ringside where Chris & Don are talking...

Chris Kayoz: "Don, still think Murph has some sort of hidden agenda?"

Don Jackson: "Honestly, Chris? I can't tell...let's hope he's sincere. But, the more interesting things are these propositions of a 3wd match and a possible stable...will they happen? And what do Ben Malacam & Christopher Bowes think of them?"

Last edited by Big Murph on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply) Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply)

Post  "Fallen" Warrior Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Added colour, on my pc it wasn't appearing, good rp Very Happy
An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply) 73-63
"Fallen" Warrior

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply) Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn(Bowes & Malacam are welcome to reply)

Post  Ben Malacam Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Great RP, question though. Are you planning to use this one in the first or second show?
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 pm

probably in the second or third

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down