FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Down The Risinq Star(Malacam, Cyrax, Bowes all can reply)

2 posters

Go down

Shooting Down The Risinq Star(Malacam, Cyrax, Bowes all can reply) Empty Shooting Down The Risinq Star(Malacam, Cyrax, Bowes all can reply)

Post  Big Murph Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm

[In the ring]

Chris Kayoz: "Don, ready for another heart stopping edition of Sudden Impact? Last season was an adrenaline overdose ending with Showtime cashing in his MITB breifcase and with a little help, albeit, becoming the new Impact Champion!! We also saw Sand & Banditos become Ultimate Forces tag champs and Sand turn on the fans and Big Murph beat Malphis to become our first ever Risinq Star champ!"

Don Jackson: "Chris, Daitezen & Reaper damned near killed themselves in that LMS match that destroyed Cowboys' stadium and Showtime took advantage of that opportunity; we also saw Mr. Tiny defeat Jamie Morgan as a replacement for Robert Sheehan and the stip was that whoever lost, had to leave the company and Bobby Boys' gone, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya! As far as Big Murph goes, let's take a look at some footage that not a lot of people paid attention to, including our GM, Rebecca Great..."

*film clip*

Footage begins to play on the Tron of Malphis vs Big Murph for the Risinq Star title match and as Big Murph pins Malphis, the ref counts:

Ref: "1!..."
Ref:"3!..."

*end of film clip*

Chris Kayoz: "Don! The ref messed up the count! What does this mean for Big Murph? Is he really the Risinq Star champ or isn't he?"

"Start From Scratch" by The Game plays and the crowd erupts into a frenzy as Big Murph makes his way to ringside with The Risinq Star title on his right shoulder. He steps into the ring, grabs a mic and lets the crowd chant his name before speaking...

Big Murph: "Ok, ladies & gentlemen, let's review my time here in FFI, shall we?I "cemented" my legacy in the first season by ending a feud with "concrete evidence", and last season, I went to extremes to get Robert Sheehan's attention about even being CONSIDERED for the Risinq Star title match. Along the way, I beat up a few cats--one actual cat--who now calls himself 'Cyrax'...isn't that the red cyborg from the Mortal Kombat series? Hmmm...anyway, whether you're a cat, cyborg, man, I don't give a rat's ass, I laid you out along with Ben Malacam...Oh, and let's not forget this thing brewing with Christopher Bowes as well...everyone wants to hunt me, huh? Well, tell you what, why don't ALL of you, & I mean AA...LL..LL of you, including the a-holes that attacked me in masks, haven't forgot about that either--challenge me this season for this title...that's right, I'm taking on all challengers and whether I win or lose, I'm keeping this title. Oh, hey Chris...I'm going to pay you a little hospital visit REAL soon, so be prepared. Like my boy B.O.B. said, 'I'm in Beast Mode', and it's my time to shine."

Big Murph tosses the mic and leaves the ring through a mixed crowd as the scene fades

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Shooting Down The Risinq Star(Malacam, Cyrax, Bowes all can reply) Empty Re: Shooting Down The Risinq Star(Malacam, Cyrax, Bowes all can reply)

Post  Ben Malacam Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

I like it. Cyrax left us so he can't reply. Nice reference to him though, made me laugh. I'll be writing my rp asap. started a new job and just getting readjusted to a different schedule. I'll looking forward to what's gonna happen in the future.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down