FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good and Bad

Go down

Good and Bad  Empty Good and Bad

Post  Reaper Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Michael Lee standing in the middle of the ring walking around with a little extra bounce in his step .
Michael Lee : Good day FFI fans .
The crowd starts booing loud .
Michael Lee : Well i can tell by your reaction that your just as Excited as i am of the good new. Not only Do we have a new COO but we've seen the last of Trey Johnson . Yes yes how FFI is getting better and better all i have to say is lets give those responsible a shout out .
Don Jackson : I can't believe this guy anymore a man might have lost his lively hood and he want honour the men who took him out .
The crowd tosses garbage in at the ring signs can be seen We miss you Trey and get well wishes
Michael Lee : Now I know you all really wanted to thank the men who took out Trey Johnson so let me bring them on out so that they can basted in the glory and we can all personally thank each and everyone of them .
Michael Lee : The man who not only help send Trey Johnson to the retirement home but also told him he was sick of being a after thought in this business lets hear it for Rated RS .
Rated music starts to play as Rated makes his way down to the ring . Micheal Lee clapping his hands as Rated enter the ring Mic in hand
Rated rs: Michael thank you for inviting me out here,Now what i did on Sudden was make a Impact.
Rated rs pauses 
Rated rs: Trey it wasn't personal it was just business like Reaper I was friends with him but guess what business ,Trey I play the waiting game i came to you and other upper management with my problem and all fed me a line .
Rated rs: Micheal they promise title matches tag titles lock down all of them guess what i got (0) nothing jack ,Why well I’ll tell you why I had my lawyers do some checking and it appears that some of us in FFI have sign contracts , where they have creativity control over all aspects of there career. Which for the under educated people means they have finale say over everything from marketing, match ups, and what shows they appear on.

Michael look at the contract
Michael Lee : Rated this is a copy of Reaper contract
Rated rs : yes it is Michael and if you look closely it can't be broken much like Trey contract and just look at all those zeros ,These guys are living like Kings well I'm lucky to make it season to season.
Rated rs :Now with Trey out there a little more cash floating around for all to share and John boy until i get my title shot and the respect i deserve I'm going to keep hurting FFI golden boys . John I came to FFI as a hip hop Rapper now FFI management has unleash my inner beast.

Michael Lee : Thank you Rated
Ben “the speedstar come out head straight for the mic grabs the papers look it over tosses it into the crowd .
Ben the speedstar: John we you have a problem. You see when Rated rs and the other guys first came to me about how they've been treated I thought hey sour grapes guys get over it,But some of what they was saying made me think I've been here from the beginning and I've never received a title shot not one in now 3 season that why I join in on the attack that why I did what i did .
Gustavo Gunner come out jumping into the ring taking the mic to a loud sound of who are you who are you.
Gustavo Gunner : Who am I who am I I'll tell you I'm one of the newest signings to FFI I'm the guy that slept on Reaper couch well to be honest not the whole couch had to share it with his big smelly Dog .but that wasn't why I help attack him no mates I help cause I watch how he stab people in the back how he'd grin and smile to a person one min then turn and tell me yea that guys out of here one call and poof mate was gone last i heard he was wrestling in some side show for pocket change. That when I realized if I'm going to make it in this business I have to look out for myself and Reaper what that saying you like to use DTA .
Michael Lee : laughs Yeah that it DTA don't trust anybody laughs .
Everyone breaks out in laughter .
Gustavo Gunner : Reaper nothing personal just business.
Michael Lee : John This is only a few problems your brother left for you .
Michael waves his hand towards the ramp way and out come Mr. Tiny ,Big Murph , Couragesand , Muroc, OSC and Portuguese Warrior.
Don Jackson : What the hell is Portuguege Warrior doing out here in the middle of this .
Chris Kayoz : what about Big Murph and Couragesand there both doing very well in FFI both men are champions .
Portuguese Warrior : I'm out here as a show of support for my fellow wrestlers no i did not help take out Trey or Reaper but after everything I've heard just now I wish i did cause I can relax to everything these men have said tonight .I've been held back over looked I've gone to the brass with match Ideal show Ideal only to see them used to advance others and you think any of them said thank you Port no well Daitezen Showtime Trey Reaper and Tom your all welcome .
Tom Scott music starts blaring out as Tom walks out onto the ramp way mic firmly in his tight grasp .
Tom Scott : Port you guys are standing out here in my ring in my home country bragging how what one two three four five six whatever 8 9 10 guys took out 2 and crying about how you've been over looked you didn't get a title shot Rated rs come on having your lawyer get copies of people contracts really we all made our own deals with FFI maybe you not to complain cause someone has a better contract then you maybe you just need a better agent .
The crowd cheers loudly chanting Tom name .
Tom Scott : You see I came into FFI with Trey Reaper Daitezen Showtime and yes Couragesand even you .We all came here on our own free will knowing this company at the time couldn't afford us ,But we got promised that we'd be reward for putting our names on the line to help build FFI as it grew the having control over or images and story lines was for our safe guards not so we could hold anyone back or step in someone lime light but to grow FFI and as for title shots hell if anyone should be freaking about not getting a title shot I'm right here hey Murph nice gold pal see you really got held back Couragesand hold that title high ouch that has to hurt .
A voice come across the arena hold it hold it .
Don Jackson : Its COO John Lartikus man he having a bad first day on the job .
John Lartius : People people let have a few mins of your time to help clear this up. First off Tom thank you for coming out to speak for your fellow wrestler .
The fans give tom a loud cheer I wont forget it now plz can you head back stage so I can deal with this situation .
Tom look at John then turns and heads back stage .

John Lartius: Now for you guys in that ring I've listen back stage to what you had to say and am taking it under advisement you all have your points and will deal with you one on one bases .So I ask you all who weren't part of the attack on my Brother Trey and Reaper to plz go back stage and i'll meet with you in do time .
The ring slowly starts to clear out leaving only Rated rs ,Couragesand,Ben the speedstar,Big Murph ,Mr Tiny ,Muroc,OSC and Michael Lee .
John Lartius: Now guys I have some good news for each of you, First the good New sents you all have had a problem in one way or another with management well you'll be glad to know I Released Stephaine Hart of her GM duties hate to see her go but hey its time for a clean house .
Everyone in the ring start hugging and high five each other .

John Lartius : Yes yes i knew you be pumped about that bite of news so am I cause i found her replacement . Pauses
Michael Lee: Well who her replacement bring them out here. If there even here yet laugther rings out from the ring .
John Lartius: Well yes they are here and they've heard what you all have said and to be honest took it all in very well and he ready to deal with all you issues .
Rated rs : John Bring them out man plz plz bring them out your already head and heel above Trey with your judgment bring them out .
John Lartius : Well if you what me to oh yeah guys here the bad news .
The titan tron flashes on with Reaper on the screen crush em by mega death blast through out the arena as Reaper steps out beside John Lartius .
John Lartius : Guys say hello to your new finale Impact GM .
[url][/url]

Reaper

Back to top Go down