FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Good Things Are Canadian

2 posters

Go down

All Good Things Are Canadian Empty All Good Things Are Canadian

Post  CrazyCanuck Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:02 pm

ooc: Anytime before the Crazy Canuck/Couragesand match please....

The lights dim in the arena before coming up in a glow of red. Suddenly a heavy metal version of the Canadian national anthem blares through the sound system. The fans look around confused as Crazy Canuck begins walking down the ramp dressed in his ring attire.

A fan reaches his hand out for Crazy Canuck to shake but he ignores it. He hops up onto the ring apron before springing himself over the top rope. He calls for the microphone, which is tossed to him from the announce table.

Crazy Canuck: Good evening Full Force Impact fans. It’s wonderful to be in front of such a pathetic excuse for an audience this evening. I used to wrestle at indy events that had more people then this place.

The crowd begins booing loudly.

Crazy Canuck: But you see, that’s because I’m from Canada… the greatest nation in the world.

The crowd begins booing again, with a handful of fans chanting “USA! USA! USA!”

Crazy Canuck: Yes, yes of course. The old familiar patriotic chant. Home of the nation with the highest debt in the world. Home of one of the highest violent crime rate in the world. The place that churns out the most serial killers known to man.

The crowd silences a bit but a few rowdy fans are getting incensed by what Crazy Canuck is saying.

Crazy Canuck: You see, Canada is much different. Many of you uneducated morons probably believe we live in igloos. You probably couldn’t name our capital city or our president. Let’s see if I’m right.

Crazy Canuck hops out of the ring and heads to ringside. He comes up to the first fan.

Crazy Canuck: Young man… do you know who the President of Canada is?

Fan: Uh, no I don’t.

Crazy Canuck (shoving the microphone in another man’s face): How about you?

Other Fan: Honestly I have no clue. I think it’s a French guy.

Crazy Canuck: Wrong dong Captain stupid! Canada doesn’t have a president, we have a Prime Minister and it just so happens to be Stephen Harper. I have just proven you are all uneducated morons.

The crowd continues their booing as Crazy Canuck hops back in the ring.

Crazy Canuck: And to top it off Canada has produced some of the top wrestling talent in the world. The famous Hart family is from Calgary and those boys and their dad are legend. Bobby Roode is one of the top lads in TNA. Adam Copeland, Christopher Irvine, Jason Reso… if you don’t know who they are Google it dimwits. And soon to be the great Crazy Canuck.

The crowd begins chanting “USA! USA! USA!” once again.

Crazy Canuck: Intelligent response. Tonight I meet Couragesand, who just so happens to hail from New Jersey. You know what New Jersey is famous for? Fist pumping morons and fat chicks that think they look hot in spandex like Snooki. 350 plus murders each year. Organize crime. Should be a lot of fun. Enjoy the show folks and watch what a real Canadian can do in the ring.

Crazy Canuck’s entrance music begins blaring once again as he makes his way backstage. The fans boo him very loudly
CrazyCanuck
CrazyCanuck

Back to top Go down

All Good Things Are Canadian Empty Re: All Good Things Are Canadian

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

dont for get great goalies XD

Back to top Go down

All Good Things Are Canadian Empty Re: All Good Things Are Canadian

Post  Megan Nicole Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 am

Gotta love the hockey.
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole