FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addressing My Enemies

Go down

Addressing My Enemies Empty Addressing My Enemies

Post  Big Murph Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm

[In The Ring]

[color=red]As the crowd sits on the edge of their seats awaiting the next heart-stopping, action packed event to unfold on SI, Big Murph appears at the top of the ramp with a mic...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Usually I'd come out with my entrance music kickin', my title on my shoulder & in Beast Mode, but I'm here to address ALL of my enemies tonight in one fell swoop, starting with the new kid, The Forsaken King. This kid calls me out for a shot at MY title. We then go about attacking each other around the arena like a couple of feral dogs. He's gotten the match he wants in a trip threat match at the PPV. Ok, no problem. Up next, Rated RS, a guy who I thought was pretty cool, but turns out to be a soft-as-cotton mark with no balls who soups a few guys's heads into thinking they can take down The Galaxy that is FFI!!"[/color]

(At this point, Murph has entered the ring and is in the center of it, still talking.)

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Finally, I have Ben Malacam to contend with; a guy who's after my title as well. I have no problem with him before, but I'll never back down from a fight. Also, I have something to show you guys later on tonight involving him. I said at the beginning of the season that I'd take on all challengers and it looks like everyone of them has come out of the wood work. Que sera, sera."[/color]

Big Murph drops the mic and exits the ring. As he reaches the top of the entrance ramp, he points to the MegaTron & a video begins to play...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down