FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies working together.

Go down

Enemies working together. Empty Enemies working together.

Post  Ben Malacam Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 am

Goten's theme song, If Today was Your Last Day, comes on. He makes his way to the ring for his match against Ben Malacam. Just as he gets to the steps he is attacked by two masked men. One slams him into the corner post, the other clothelines him. Then they both pick him and roll him into the ring. Ben's theme song comes on and he rushes the ring with a steel chair. He swings at one, misses, but then connects with the second masked man. The first wrestler leaves the ring, and Ben leans down and removes the mask of his accomplice revealing Big Murph. Ben gets a mic.

Ben: Well now we know who attacked me. But if you don't mind, tell me, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? (Ben points the chair at the man outside the ring)

The wrestler removes the mask showing his face. It's Jacques Lacroix. The crowd boos loudly.

Goten: (has mic in hand) What in the world do you think you are doing? What gives you the right to try to take me out like that? No one interupts my matches.

Goten picks up Big Murph and throws him over the ropes and out of the ring. The crowd cheers. Goten stares at Ben with a quizicle look on his face.

Goten: If you wanted a match against me so bad, you should've just asked, and I would've been more then happy to beat you up after I got done with Ben here.

Ben shakes his head and smiles. Jacques picks up a mic.

Jacques: Why would I want a match against someone like you? You're nothing but a little insignificant bump in my road to become number in this company. I was just making sure you didn't cheat your way into a title match before I got my shot. I deserve it. Not some nobodies like you guys.( Boos from the crowd)

Ben: Hey, who are you calling nobodies, you sorry excuse for a wrestler. We're not the ones that attacked you from behind. We're not the ones that tried to take you out 2 on 1. In my opinion you are nothing but a couple of bullies trying to intimidate your way to the top. Well guess what, Jacques? It ain't gonna work with me, or with Goten. ( Cheers)

Goten: You got that right Ben. We're not just gonna roll over just so you can get a title shot. If you want it, earn it like the rest of us here.( more cheers)

Big Murph: News flash, we are not like the rest of you. We are the best at what we do. Nothing or no one will stop us from getting our title shots. (boos)

Goten: Know what? I'm sick of talking. How about you guys shut up and get in this ring and Ben and I will teach you guys a lesson in humility.( Big cheers)

Ben: Good idea Goten. So what's it gonna be guys? You game? Or are you gonna chicken out? (the crowd starts clucking like chickens)

Big Murph and Jacques look at each other shake their heads and start walking up the ramp. The crowd starts clucking even louder and laugh as they walk away. GM Trey's Music hits. Trey is seen on the jumbo tron. The crowd roars.

Trey: Where do you guys think you're going? You made this bed now sleep in it. Ben, Goten, sorry but your match is cancelled. Instead we'll have you take on the team of Big Murph and Jacques Lacroix. (the crowd goes crazy) Have fun guys.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

Enemies working together. Empty Re: Enemies working together.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:54 pm

change the colour of yellow to orange mate too hard to read

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Good RP Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down