FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making some enemies around.. (feud with Miz part 1)

Go down

Making some enemies around.. (feud with Miz part 1) Empty Making some enemies around.. (feud with Miz part 1)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:06 am

Flying punch walks in the locker room with a cup of coffee in hand and looks at the only person there - Miz.

Flying punch: Hey, are you meditating or something?

Miz: For your information this is called "a warm-up" and I doubt you can even lift your leg as high as me on the wall, so get lost!

Flying punch laughs.

Flying punch: I am just saying your warm-up position is just screaming for a "kick-me" action. Lucky for you I am not Flying kick, I am Flying punch.

Flying punch smiles.

Miz: Yeah very funny Mr. Clown! Go to the circus before I meet my fists with your face!

Flying punch slowly approaches Miz and spills all his coffee on him.

Flying punch: That should cool you down. And if you call me clown again - there will be some serious consequences leading to you meeting the ground.

Flying punch leaves the locker room.

Miz: I will get you.. Flying clown..

Back to top Go down

Making some enemies around.. (feud with Miz part 1) Empty Re: Making some enemies around.. (feud with Miz part 1)

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 am

Just a note on this flying punch, colours for each person in a rp should be different, so as to make them easily distinguishable (look at some of the previous match cards, or other posted rps for an example).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down