FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448)

2 posters

Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448) Empty Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm

The camera pans around the arena. The Fans begin to cheer And chant "FFI, FFI, FFI!!!" You can see some fans clapping there hands. Some fans holding up sign's And cheering. Suddenly "Loser by Three Doors Down" Begin to play throughout the Arena And A few minutes past and No One comes out. The Lights in the arena dim in the arena and then A Spotlight is at the ring, then Loser slowly begins to play again and then the spotlight moves to the entrance ramp where John Lartikus is standing there with the Lock Down Championship on his shoulder and about 4 Security guards in front of him and 4 in the back of him. John and the security guards walk down to the ring. The 4 guards in front of him stop and split. 2 Goes to the right and 2 Goes to the left. John continues walking to the ring. The security guards all stop in front of the ring. John gets into the ring and grabs a mic from the step's.

John clears his throat and begins to speak into the microphone.

John Lartikus: Hello everyone again. Now, as I Said earlier today that tonight I Would be out here again. And I'm not out here alone.

John Points to the Security Guards standing in front of the ring with there hands crossed. Some parts of the crowd cheer and other Boo.

John Lartikus: Now there hear to make sure things don't get out hand. Now, As I Said earlier Today that I Was going to introduce each champ to there opponent tonight in front of everybody. Now, May all of the champs come down to the ring please and bring there title's with them.

A Few moments past and Then Showtime Jernigan comes out with a smile and a curious smile on his face and the Impact Championship on his shoulders. Then Big Murph with the Risinq Star Title on his waist, and then The Tag Team Champion's Couragesand and Banditos with the Tag Team Belts on the waist and shoulder's then Daitezen comes out with the Fallen Championship around his neck. All enter the ring and grab a mic in there hand.

John Lartikus: Thank you guys for spending your time and coming out again.

Couragesand: Cut out with all the soft talk and come on tell me who My Partner Banditos and I Have to face and destroy at the Pay-Per-View and what kind of match it is.

John Lartikus: Calm down Sand. I am about to get to that. I'll let you and Banditos know who you guys are going to face in a few. You guys can sit down or stand, up to you guys. But first I want to talk about who will face for the most prestigious prize in Full Force Impact, The Lock Down Championship.

John takes the Lock Down Championship off his shoulders and unbuckles it and holds it in one hand then looks at it. Then John lifts his head.

John Lartikus: Okay, Now This is one of the most prestigious, if not the most prestigious prizes in Full Force Impact The Lock Down Championship. Now, I Thought of doing a Fatal Four Way, A Three Way Dance, I Thought of every option. I even thought of Doing this match in a Hell in a Cell Match, something Trey Would of done If he wasn't champion. But I looked at my roster and I Found my top 10 Guys then narrowed them out from Win's, Looses, And other stuff. And I Found the four guys who I Think deserve to face for this championship the most. Now, this is a Tag Team Match. Not any other Tag Team Match. See, I am going to Change or Tweak the rules of this match just a little.

John Lartikus: Now, Instead of having whoever gets the pin gets the win. I am changing that two whoever gets the Pinfall will become the New Lock Down Champion. Now these Four guys have fought there way into this match. Now, the first guy of Team 1, He is one of the future Legends in FFI, He is none other then Nate Ryan!!!!.

Nate Ryan, comes out to the top of the entrance ramp with a Microphone in his hand. And looks at John. Nate Ryan moves to the side of the entrance ramp.

John Lartikus: Now, His Tag Partner. He is one of the newest member in Full Force Impact Vahn!!!

Vahn comes out with a Microphone in his hand. And then looks at John then Nate then moves right next to Nate.

John Lartikus: Now, introducing there opponent's. He is considered to be one of the greatest Wrestlers to set foot in to Full Force Impact. He is....Tom Scotttt!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Scott comes out with a Microphone in his hand. And walks to the other side of the entrance ramp.

John Lartikus: And his Tag Team Partner, is a superstar who has a Bright Future in Full Force Impact...He is....Juraaaaaaaa!!!!!

Jura comes out with a Mic. in his hand and walks to the side of Tom Scott.

John Lartikus: Thank you guys for coming out here. Now, I Selected you four guys to compete for this title because You Four guys deserved to be in this match. Now, I am going to let you guys talk about what ever you want. Oh yeah before I Forget, There is to be no Physical Contact or fighting between here and the PPV. Not until yall match. If Anyone fails to follow those rules will result in immediate termination from that Match. Now, I will let you guys speak about the match and stuff.

Vahn: Hey everyone!!

The crowd cheer's.

Vahn: Now, thank you John For this opportunity I will give this match my all. Now back to these guys over here. Okay, I'm going to start off with Nate. Now, Nate we may be a team and all but I can promise you this that if you get in my way I will focus my attention on you and I Will give you a (censored) whopping that you have never felt before and one that these fans have never seen before. Now, I Promise I Will kick your butt so bad that I Will be fired and that I will have to pay for you doctor bill. So I Advise you to not step foot in my way.

Nate Ryan: Woah, Woah, Woah...Kick my butt? I doubt that will happen. See, I don't give a freaking crap about us being a Team when it comes down to that match and a title it is A Free for all. So, I advise you to watch your back mister. You must not know who I am. See, I am a person who doesn't have No ONE'S back not your's, not his back. Not even my bosses Back. I Will do whatever it takes to win that title even if that mean's interrupting you from getting that three count. I Will do that and I will make sure that I Be the last person to walk out of Roger's Centre as the new Lock Down Champion. And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Tom Scott: Oh Anyone?...Anything thing??

Nate Ryan: I didn't studder. I Said that.

Tom Scott: Nate, we have been here from day one and you as of all people should know what I am capable of doing. Now, as far as coming out as the Lock Down Champion. You will have to go through me to do that. See, you don't posses the looks I have, you don't posses the talent I Have, Nor will you ever posses that, See you and everyone else here is just a stepping stone in my way to become the next champion in FFI. And I am going to show You and everybody that attends our PPV And everyone here tonight on the 10th, This coming Saturday why I am and will be the next Lock Down Champion.

Jura looks around at them as they talk.

Jura: Good points guys, but don't forget I am still here. And I only have a few things to say. And one thing is this. That You guys may look over me. But don't forget that I Have been here a while and I can not only wrestle I Can out wrestler each and everyone that's on this ramp right now. And all these pre-matches I Have been giving this season is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you guys. That includes you to Tom. And Also Trey, I just want to tell you this. That I will be waiting for you when you come back. It may not be now, it may not be this weekend but whenever you comeback I'm going to send you right back but this time you might just not make it breathing.

John Lartikus: Thank you guy's. You may leave now.

Tom, Jura, Vahn and Nate Ryan all leave the entrance ramp and ring.

John Lartikus: Now, we all know the Lock Down Match for this Weekend and for Evolution. Now, May Showtime hand me his title.

John lays down the Lock Down Championship and grabs the Impact Championship show has extended to John.

John Lartikus: Okay Ladies and Gentlemen. At Evolution Showtime will defend his title in a One Fall Match. Against someone who we all know....And I have to say so in my opinion one of the greatest wrestlers FFI Has to offer. One of the Best persons in FFI....

Showtime Jernigan interrupts John as he was about to speak.

Showtime: Okay Okay, Stop with all the hesitations and other stuff your trying to do. Now, before you introduce him and let him come out. Let me tell you this. That whoever it is, I am going to destroy them and not only destroy them, I'm going to embarrass them in front of everybody on national T.V. Who did you pick to fight me?

John Lartikus: Well, I picked .....

Showtime Jernigan interrupts John again.

Showtime: Wait, let me guess. I Bet you picked one of those newbies. Didn't It? This is going to be a easy PPV match for me. Oh yeah, No matter who it is I will walk out there as Impact Champion of Full Force Impact. No One's going to take this title from me. I'm done with that so who?

John Looks at Showtime.

John: No More Interruptions??

Showtime: No, more.

John: Okay. Ladies and Gentlemen, The man Showtime Jernigan will face for his Impact Championship this Saturday is GM Of....Final....Impact...He is none other ..........RRREEEAAAPPPERRRR222333!!!

John Starts to grin and smirk, Showtime is in shock. Crush em by Megadeath begins to play throughout the Arena. And reaper23 comes out in a suit and a mic. in his hand.

Reaper23 starts to smile.

Reaper: Hey Show. Remember me?? Ofcourse you do. I'm the person who you cashed in your Money in the Bank on last season at Inception. Huh, what you did to me is nothing compared to what these fans and everyone else will see when I Get my hands on you this Saturday. See, I'm going to take off this suit and lace up my boots and then Imma shove them so far up you...

John Lartikus: Watch your mouth reaper!!

Reaper: I was going to say butt but okay. Back to what I Was saying I am going to Shove them so far up your butt you will have to eat out of a straw for the rest of your life. And I'm not going to hold back anything.

Reaper takes off his tie and unloosens his shirt. and then takes it off.

Reaper: Nothing is going to save me from kicking you behind this weekend. In fact what if I were to do it right now.

Reaper begins to walk down the ramp And the security guards try to stop reaper. Reaper punches one of them making him fall.

John Lartikus: Reaper, I Advice you to not touch show or you will not get your match at the PPV.

Reaper: John, I Like you and all but I could give a flip about this match and that title right now. See, Show caused me my title. And you know what I'm going to do. I'm going to cost him his wrestling career.

Showtime: Hold on reaper. We got 3 Days left and we can settle it there. Besides I Think you need the rest old man!!

Reaper: Show, I Know what your trying to do.

Showtime: Exactly what is that?

Reaper: Your trying to get me from not facing you at the Pay-Per-View by attacking you!! Well, I Got news I'm not about to do that. See, No matter what one way I'm going to get my hands on you and when I Do. You can say goodbye to your title, Your family...If you have one...To Full Force Impact, and finally Goodbye To your Career. Cause I am going to edit it At Evolution and I am pretty damn sure about that.

Reaper drops his mic. and begins to walk to the backstage.

Showtime: Reaper, No Matter happens at the Pay-Per-View Only one of us will be making it out of the match walking and the other person will be carried out of that arena and I am going to make sure of that. I'm going to bring my A-Game this Saturday and I Hope you bring yours to.

Showtime Jernigan grabs the Impact Championship and walks to the Ring Apron and with one hand on one of the belt straps and lifts it above his head.

Showtime: One of us will be the Impact Champion. Can't wait till Saturday. Be there or I'll find you for sure.

Reaper puts his hands around his waist and starts moving them back and forth and points to the title then at himself. Reaper starts to smile and leaves the arena as show shoves the title into John's chest then drops the mic then exits the ring and goes backstage.

John Lartikus: Hmm, Now thats going to be a Intense and Great Match this Saturday at Evolution. Now, I am about to introduce you guys to the contenders for the Fallen Championship. Daitezen may I See your title.

Daitezens hand John his title.

John: Now this match for the fallen title is going to be a Triple Threat Match. First guy to get the pin fall wins the Fallen Title. Your first Contender is our only wrestler that has a Name of where he is from Portuguese Warrior.

Portuguese Warrior comes out with a Mic in his hand.

John: And his next opponent is none other then NicoHHH.

NicoHHH Comes out with a microphone in his hand.

Portuguese Warrior: Thank you John for this opportunity. Now, I Have a few things to talk about. And one thing is about this title. Now, I know that I want this title about the same as You Nico and you to Daitezen. Now, I'm how I earned my way into this match but I am damn sure this will not be a decision You, John nor anyone else will forget. But I am damn sure about this to. That I am going to walk out the arena with that title. I am going to go out there and kick some (censored) and I would love for you Nico or you Daitezen to try and stop me. See, Daitezen your just to old to be wrestling with us young guys now-a-day's. Were to good for you Daitezen. Daitezen I'm going to step over you like a doormat. I'm going to put you out of your misery. I'm going to send you packing...home...Not any home...A Retirement Home for good.

Portuguese Warrior: See, unlike Rated Rs and them I will make sure I Finish the job I Start and I will finish you off Daitezen. So Watch your back. As far as Nico goes, I am not worried about him. He don't have as far as the talent I Do. He is like a roach to me. I'm just going to step all over him. Nico shouldn't even be in this match. What has he done to get in this match?? Oh yeah I Know now. But I'm not going to Say. See what I Know about Nico would really cost him his chances of wrestling again. I'm just going to keep that on the hush. But No matter who I Face I am going to walk out the Arena with a Win, not only a win I Will Have the Fallen Championship around my waist at the end of the night and I am going to make sure that neither you, Nico nor Daitezen be able to walk out that ring. You two guys are about to meet the new me and The New Me will make you guys wish you didn't have to fight me this Saturday.

NicoHHH: Now, Pretty Impressive speech there Portuguese. But you can talk all you want to. This Saturday is where we truly decide who is better. Between the three of us, Daitezen, You Port, and I. Now at Evolution I Will bring my A-Game And I Will do what I Do best And that's wrestle and show these fans a great match and show them why I was put in this match in the first place. Win or lose Somebody will end up getting hurt and It's not going to be me neither.

Daitezen: Great Points guys but Let me remind you guys something. I Have held this title. This Fallen Championship since Our First Pay-Per-View in FFI and do you think I'm going to let a bunch of newbies try and take this title away from me? If you guys think that You got another thing coming. See, I may be called old and been told my time is up well, I am not going out with out a fight. And this Saturday, I am going to prove to each and everyone of you why I have been the Fallen Champion for so long. And if you don't believe me just watch out Pay-Per-View and find out and pay close attention to our match.

Daitezen drops the microphone and grabs his belt and raises it above his head as Port and NicoHHH Look at each other then back at Daitezen. NicoHHH leaves and heads backstage with a Grin on his faced. Portuguese Warrior follows Nico. Daitezen hands John the title then climbs out the ring. And leave.

John Lartikus: Now, thank you guys. Okay, I am tired of standing here. But As Far as the Tag Team Titles and Risinq Star Titles go. I Will let you guys know about those titles some other time.

John Drops the microphone and grabs the Impact, Fallen, Lock Down titles and ask for the Tag Titles and Risinq Star Title's. Big Murph and The tag Champs hand John there titles and then John leaves the ring with all the titles as the crowd cheer's. And the camera pans to the ring where Couragesand and Banditos and Big Murph stand there. The camera slowly fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448) Empty Re: Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Feed back Please!!!
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448) Empty Re: Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 2 No Color. Will add later one day but will appear in show with color. (Total WORD COUNT: 3216; Total Characters Used: 16448)

Post  Reaper Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

spelling boss spelling Sad and when reaper rips off his shirts the fans mainly the hot chicks should go crazy and security has to come out to keep them off me .yeah

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down