FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trey has arrived....Needs Color

2 posters

Go down

Trey has arrived....Needs Color Empty Trey has arrived....Needs Color

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

The camera pans around the out side of the Arena, as Two lines of crowd is standing outside waiting.....In the background you can hear a loud engine....Suddenly a 2012 Ford Mustang GT Pulls up It is Painted All Black with some White and Red Vinyl's.. On the side...The Rims are jet Black..With some Dark Black Window Tint...A Few moments passed then the door slowly Butterfly Opens up and then the other door is opened and Step's out Trey Johnson and a Mystery Woman puts her foot on the Ground and Trey Johnson walks over towards the mystery Woman kind of fast...And Helps the Woman Out the car.... Trey Johnson closes the door behind the women and they begin to walk on the Red Carpet...When suddenly Michael Lee shows up.

(Trey Johnson, And Michael Lee Card)

Michael Lee: Hell Trey Johnson....

Trey Johnson: Hell Michael...

Michael Lee: Who is this fine young lady you have here..?

Michael Lee Winks and the mystery Woman...

Trey Johnson: Well, This fine young lady happens to be my Wife....And her name is Sarah Johnson...And if you look at her or touch her wrong...I Will snap your tiny freaking neck...Understand?

Michael Lee: Understood. But Trey Can I Ask you a few questions before you go inside...

Trey Johnson whispers in Sarah's Ear and Then Sarah whispers back in his eye..Trey Johnson nods.

Trey Johnson: Sure go ahead. But make it quick.

Michael Lee: So, Trey...Your match is the Main Event...How does it feel to have the biggest match of your life?

Trey Johnson: Michael, Only one word can describe that feeling and that word is Exciting....See, this is not just the biggest match of FFI...Think of this..The Main Event..The Headline of Resurrection...The Match of FFI...The Match everyone wants to see..And they will see it Later Tonight...I Brought my Wife here so she can be beside me whether I Win or I Lose...And I Damn sure I Will not Lose. And Just In case I Do...I Will like to let you guys know that I Am always going to remember and going to love this company...With out all of you I Have Nothing so I Going to dedicate this match to yall...

Trey Johnson: Because I Know Erik will "Try" to bring his A-Game and I Know I Will bring mine and I Will not let yall down...So Erik, I Don't Know whether you here or not but Good Luck to you because I Am going to give you the fight of your life and my life...Because both of our Career's are on the line...Here's a tip Erik...Let's give these fans what they came here for a Hell-fied match...A Great Match...A Match that will have a name for it self...A match that will take this company over the top..A Match that will make FFI What it is and what it will become in the future...So Tonight...I Am going to go out there and give it what these fans want and I Think I Know what they want...

Michael Lee: Well, Trey...I Thought you weren't a fan type of guy and such a softie...What happened to the old Trey Johnson..We saw a few weeks ago when the season started?

Trey Johnson: Well, Every one can change...right?

Michael Lee: Right...But Why did you decide to change now....?

Trey Johnson: Well, I Have a couple reasons why....

Sarah taps Trey on the shoulder's and whispers something in his ear...Trey Johnson nods his head as in approval and Sarah begins to walk off..

Trey Johnson: Sorry for that..

Michael Lee: It's Okay...Now, What are those reasons why you changed now?

Trey Johnson: As I Were saying, I Do have a couple of reasons why and the first reason is because...I Realized that I Am the best in this company and I don't have to attack people from behind to prove my point...I Can prove my point in the ring. Face to Face and not attack no body from behind..See, I Am the best at what I Do...And no one can take that away from me...I can promise you all that and No One is able to do what I Will do tonight in my Match against Erik...

Trey Johnson: See, I Also realized that a coward...a punk...a scared person attack from behind to put fear into somebody...See, I Use to call people punks, cowards, scared, and all those other names...And you know what that makes me...It makes me a Punk, A Coward and someone who is scared...And I Am not none of that...So, That is another reason why I Changed...Attacking People from behind will not get me no where in this company...So, I Will be in that ring day in and day out doing something I Believe in..Something that is my Life...And Something I Love doing..And it isn't just because of these fans that I Love entertaining...It is what I Love doing...And something That I Am quite frankly the best at...

Michael Lee: Well, Trey What if you were to lose tonight against Erik...Would you actually retire from FFI..The first season????

Trey Johnson: Well, If I do lose...That is a Big "If" Then I Will retire...I Signed a contract and I Will respect that contract and do what I Have to do...And If I Lose...I Lose...Plain and Simple and I Will retire and Never be heard from again in this company...But that doesn't mean I Will not be still wrestling...As my contract said....I Have to retire from F...F...I. Not Wrestling so Good luck Erik...And best of the luck...

Michael Lee: Okay, Now how do you think of the Rivalry between Daitezen, Reaper23, Bensterio and those Hart's?

Trey Johnson: Well, I Could give a flying Flip about that rivalry..But It is a Good rivalry and It may end tonight...Either Daitezen and Reaper23 in what I Expect to be a Great Match between those two for our first Title Match between them...They earned there way to the finals and now they are there and They haven't seen neither of these two future champs disappoint since this tournament begin...

Michael Lee: Well, Who do you think will win that match??

Trey Johnson: Well, I Think Alex, will win..Look at these Facts...Daitezen has been injured and can't physically compete without being injured any farther...But if Daitezen were to win...What a celebration we will see after that match...I Think those Harts will Interfere and Cause Dai...the match and or Dai..head will be a factor...and his injures in this match...But If Alex is like me..He will Take out the injured parts of Dai, and make them Hurt even worster then what they is already...He would target Daitezen's weak spot...He will Injure Daitezen's Arm and leg's so he can't use them..But Alex may or may not do that..But if that were me....I Would do exactly what I Said...Alex should do.

Trey Johnson: Well, I Have a match to prepare for so I Got to go...Michael Cya Later on today and Cya and Good Luck Michael.

Trey Johnson walks away and straitens his tie up and suit then walks and gives some fans some high fives and catches up to his wife Sarah and they walk into the Arena.

The Camera pans towards Michael Lee who looks directly into the camera.

Michael Lee: Well, That is all folks, back to you Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson.

The camera pans around towards the fines then slowly fades to black.

Last edited by GM Trey Johnson on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trey has arrived....Needs Color Empty Re: Trey has arrived....Needs Color

Post  Reaper Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

very good re read for spelling boss

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

I Am not done yet,....This is like 1/3rd of it...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down