FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1)

3 posters

Go down

Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1) Empty Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:36 pm

The Camera pans through the Arena as the crowd is cheering. The lights in the arena begin to dim down. It's not my time by 3 Doors Down begin to slowly play throughout the arena then it begins to pick up speed as it play's.

Chris Kayoz: Who is this? I Never heard anyone use this song before in FFI.

Don Jackson: Me neither but let's find out.

A Image is seen at the top of the Entrance Ramp wearing a Brimmed Hat with a Black Coat. The Image begins to move move slowly.

Chris Kayoz: Is that who I Think it is??

Don Jackson: If your thinking of who I am thinking of it is then.

The Lights begin to get dimmer and dimmer until it is completely black in the arena. The Lights begin to flicker, The Image of the Man seems to of disappeared as the arena is blackened. The Lights slowly cut back on but it is still dark enough to just see a Image the Image raises his arms and smoke begins to fill the ring area. Suddenly a Deep Dark Voice is heard throughout the arena. The Camera pans up to the Mega-Tron. In Bold dark Letters it is written:

He has been bloodied..
He has been crucified..
He has been through the Shadow's of Evil..
He has been through it all..
He has seen Hell..
He has been to Hell..
He is the Evil of all Evil things that walk this earth..

The Voice began to fade out. The Image of the Man begins to get closer to the ring. The Image gets to the step's and begins to climb one by one. The man enters the ring and walks to the middle. The Man takes off his hat slowly and it appears to be Trey Johnson.

The Man drops his hat to the side of him and takes off his coat and on his waist is the Lockdown championship covered in What appears to be blood. Trey Johnson holds the coat and begins to walk to the side of the ring and hands his coat to a person and that person hands him a Mic. Trey Johnson takes the mic and walks to the center of the ring. Trey Johnson unwraps the Lockdown Championship and puts it in front of him on the floor.

Chris Kayoz: Why is the Most covenant prize in Full Force Impact covered in Blood?

Don Jackson: Who Know's besides Trey Johnson him self.

Trey Johnson: Hello Everyone.

The crowd began's to chant Trey, Trey, Trey.

Trey Johnson: Calm down guys, I Have something very important to say to you guys.

Don Jackson: What is it?

Chris Kayoz: Maybe if these fans be quiet we can find out.

The crowd begins to slowly quiet down. Trey Johnson takes a deep breath.

Trey Johnson: Okay guys, Last week at the PPV I had a match for the Lock down championship. Well, during that match I got injured. It may not of seen like it but I did.

Trey Johnson stops and takes another breath.

Trey Johnson: Before I go on with this I want to tell you guys something before this happen so it can all make since. A Few Years ago, Like 10 I Was in a match against Robert Haney, Most of yall don't know him but I Was facing him and we wrestled one hell of a match. It was a No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere Match and we wrestled everyone in that Arena. And He got the best of me. Back to what I Was saying. We were going at each other. And in the final few Moments of that match we were on top of this structure made of glass. We were trading punch for punch until I Swung wildly and missed he kicked me in the gut and he had me into a Powerbomb position and after that I don't remember what happened. All I Know is we were like 100 or 50ft in the air and he threw me through some stuff.

Trey Johnson: I know there was Glass Tables, Glass, Plexi-Glass, a-lot of tables but that is all I Remember but back to what I Was saying, I woke up in the Ambulance going to the hospital, I didn't know where I Was, who I Was, or what I Was doing. I woke up to EMT'S sitting by me and pregnant Girlfriend, who is my wife now sitting by me. And, After That I Think I went back unconscious and I Woke up again in the hospital bed. The doctor had just happen to walk in the room. And, I Said where am I at? He responded back saying I Was in the hospital. I Said why am I Here?

A Small tear rolls down Trey Johnson's eye, Trey Johnson wipes it off.

Trey Johnson: The Doctor said, due to the impact of me falling through the structure and going through all of that..I had injured my C5, C6, and my T5, and my T7 in My spine. And I Was in a Coma for almost a year. Not sure how long, I also had A Severe Concussion and Some neck injuries. And he also said, That I will be confined to a Hospital Bed and a wheel chair for the rest of life.

The crowd starts to chant Trey Johnson, Trey Johnson, Trey Johnson.

Trey Johnson begins to tear up.

Trey Johnson: Well, Look at me now. (Tears begin to roll down Trey's eye's.) Look at me now. I am here standing in front of each and everyone of you this day. It took time for me to recover and be able to walk again. But Look at me now. I am standing in front of the greatest audience to date. In fact I am the COO of the company I Fight for. The company I love. Just Look at me now. Without my heart and soul I have I Wouldn't be here today I Would be still in that bed wishing to do the things I Have accomplished so far today.

Trey Johnson walks around the ring....

Trey Johnson: Okay enough of that. Strolling down Memory Lane makes me want to cry but I will not due that. But Last night during one of those attack's I did against Mr.Kennedy, I injured my T5 or T7 Again. I Started noticing pains in my back during the week and my wife was telling me to to go the doctor so I Did and he told me that I had re-injured my T5 or T7 again.

Trey Johnson: Uhm, how am I suppose to say this without tearing up.

Trey Johnson looks around then clear's his throat.

Chris Kayoz: Do what?

Trey Johnson: The Doctor said, That I Will need surgery and If I Have that surgery I need that I will...

Trey Johnson begins to tear up...Trey Johnson looks up into the sky and it appears for him to be saying "Why do yall have to do this to me??" Over and Over Again. Trey Johnson looks back down.

Trey Johnson: He said that I will not be able to wrestle again if I have that surgery...(Trey Johnson takes a deep sigh into the Micro-Phone) That is right. He said If I were to wrestle again after the surgery and I Reinjure my Spine there is a Ninety Percent chance I Will not be able to wrestle ever again.

Tears start to pour down from Trey Johnson's eye and roll onto his cheek.

Trey Johnson: And I Said before I came out here I Will not cry. Well it doesn't look like I can keep that promise. But tonight I am out here to say this...

Trey Johnson: I Trey Johnson have to vacate this Lock-down Championship Belt. And I Trey Johnson has...Officially retired for the time being from Full Force Impact.

Don Jackson: Woah, I did not expect that to come out of Trey Johnson's Mouth.

Chris Kayoz: Me neither. What will FFI Do Now??

Trey Johnson: That mean's That this title is up for grabs, That also means that I am no longer Coo of Full Force Impact.

Trey Johnson begins to tear up even more now.

Trey Johnson: That Mean's that I No longer control FFI's Business, Market, Nothing. I have no control of Full Force Impact. Now, I Bet most of you are wondering who is the COO of Full Force Impact now that I have resigned now.

Trey Johnson pulls a Ring off his ring finger.

Trey Johnson: The New COO of this company is a Great friend of mine In fact he is my Blood Brother....Johnnn Lartikkkkuuuusssssssssss!!!

Suddenly Lose by 3 Doors Down begins to play throughout the Arena. John Lartikus begins to walk down the entrance ramp with a Mic in his hand. John Lartikus slides into the ring.

Trey Johnson and John Lartikus give each other a big hug and some pats on the back.

Trey Johnson: John, I am glad to have you here and as the new COO Of the company I Founded. I hope you can do a better job as a COO as I Have.

John Lartikus: Do a Better Job then you??? Trey, I don't think no one can do a better job as a COO then you. Although I am glad that you gave me this opportunity Brother.

Trey Johnson: Same to you.

John Lartikus: Well, Trey I Just came out here to say hello and wish you luck now I have to go and work on some stuff. So I will see you later.

Trey Johnson: Before you go I want to give you something near and dear to my heart.

Trey Johnson grabs the ring and John's Left Hand and puts the ring on his Ring Finger and raises his hand above there head's. John grabs Trey Johnson and gives him a big hug and John exits the ring and puts the mic on the steps then leave as Lose by 3 Doors down plays then it slowly fades away.

Trey Johnson: Well, That is it I guess. I Have nothing else to say but Good luck Full Force Impact and I Hope for the best. I Will see you guys in the near future. And with that I am out. I Have to prepare for surgery that I Will have in a few day's. I guess, I am out.

Trey Johnson grabs the Lock down championship and raises it above his head painfully but slowly. Trey Johnson begins to tear up even more now. Trey Johnson lays the lock down championship in the middle of the ring and begins to walk out the ring as the Fans begin to chant "Thank you Trey..Clap..Clap..Clap..Clap..Clap...Thank you Trey..." Over and Over Again as he leaves in Tear's. Trey Johnson stops at the Entrance ramp and raises his hands above his head and leave's the ring area.

A camera catches up to Trey Heading backstage where Every FFI Member is standing on both sides of the aisle clapping there hand's some extending there hand's. As Trey Walks by he shakes there hand's. Daitezen walks up to Trey and give him a hug and whispers something in his ear. Daitezen pats him on the back and you can hear him say "Good luck man"..Trey continues to walk Reaper23 steps in front of Trey and gives him a hug and leaves. Showtime Jernigan walks infront of Trey And gives him a handshake then a Hug. Couragesand and Banditos step in front of Trey and both give Trey hugs and leave. Then Big Murph walks by and hugs Trey Johnson.

Trey continues to walk to his car waiting. Before Trey Johnson can open the Door John Lartikus taps Trey on the shoulder and Trey turns around and gives him a huge hug. John and Trey both start to cry a little. Trey is crying the most. You can hear John saying " I Love you Bro...I Promise to take care of the company while your gone..You will be able to wrestle again and I Can promise you that. Trey You will be COO Of FFI Once again..Maybe not now maybe not tomorrow but in the future..The near future you will be COO of Full Force Impact." John stops hugging Trey Johnson and opens the door for him and in the Limo waiting for Trey is his Wife Sarah and there two kid's Joe and David sitting by there Mom. Trey Johnson steps into the Limo then Looks out and waves his hand and you can hear him say "Goodluck guy's. I'll be back soon" And Then Closes the door behind him and the Limo drives off as the camera fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1) Empty Re: Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1)

Post  Muroc Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

very good rp i liked it a lot
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1) Empty Re: Is This It???(Will add color later) (Rough Draft 1)

Post  Rated Rs Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 pm

The Camera pans through the Arena as the crowd is cheering. The lights in the arena begin to dim down. It's not my time by 3 Doors Down begin to slowly play throughout the arena then it begins to pick up speed as it play's.

Chris Kayoz: Who is this? I Never heard anyone use this song before in FFI.

Don Jackson: Me neither but let's find out.

A Image is seen at the top of the Entrance Ramp wearing a Brimmed Hat with a Black Coat. The Image begins to move move slowly.

Chris Kayoz: Is that who I Think it is??

Don Jackson: If your thinking of who I am thinking of it is then.

The Lights begin to get dimmer and dimmer until it is completely black in the arena. The Lights begin to flicker, The Image of the Man seems to of disappeared as the arena is blackened. The Lights slowly cut back on but it is still dark enough to just see a Image the Image raises his arms and smoke begins to fill the ring area. Suddenly a Deep Dark Voice is heard throughout the arena. The Camera pans up to the Mega-Tron. In Bold dark Letters it is written:

He has been bloodied..
He has been crucified..
He has been through the Shadow's of Evil..
He has been through it all..
He has seen Hell..
He has been to Hell..
He is the Evil of all Evil things that walk this earth..

The Voice began to fade out. The Image of the Man begins to get closer to the ring. The Image gets to the step's and begins to climb one by one. The man enters the ring and walks to the middle. The Man takes off his hat slowly and it appears to be Trey Johnson.

The Man drops his hat to the side of him and takes off his coat and on his waist is the Lockdown championship covered in What appears to be blood. Trey Johnson holds the coat and begins to walk to the side of the ring and hands his coat to a person and that person hands him a Mic. Trey Johnson takes the mic and walks to the center of the ring. Trey Johnson unwraps the Lockdown Championship and puts it in front of him on the floor.

Chris Kayoz: Why is the Most covenant prize in Full Force Impact covered in Blood?

Don Jackson: Who Know's besides Trey Johnson him self.

Trey Johnson: Hello Everyone.

The crowd began's to chant Trey, Trey, Trey.

Trey Johnson: Calm down guys, I Have something very important to say to you guys.

Don Jackson: What is it?

Chris Kayoz: Maybe if these fans be quiet we can find out.

The crowd begins to slowly quiet down. Trey Johnson takes a deep breath.

Trey Johnson: Okay guys, Last week at the PPV I had a match for the Lock down championship. Well, during that match I got injured. It may not of seen like it but I did.

Trey Johnson stops and takes another breath.

Trey Johnson: Before I go on with this I want to tell you guys something before this happen so it can all make since. A Few Years ago, Like 10 I Was in a match against Robert Haney, Most of yall don't know him but I Was facing him and we wrestled one hell of a match. It was a No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere Match and we wrestled everyone in that Arena. And He got the best of me. Back to what I Was saying. We were going at each other. And in the final few Moments of that match we were on top of this structure made of glass. We were trading punch for punch until I Swung wildly and missed he kicked me in the gut and he had me into a Powerbomb position and after that I don't remember what happened. All I Know is we were like 100 or 50ft in the air and he threw me through some stuff.

Trey Johnson: I know there was Glass Tables, Glass, Plexi-Glass, a-lot of tables but that is all I Remember but back to what I Was saying, I woke up in the Ambulance going to the hospital, I didn't know where I Was, who I Was, or what I Was doing. I woke up to EMT'S sitting by me and pregnant Girlfriend, who is my wife now sitting by me. And, After That I Think I went back unconscious and I Woke up again in the hospital bed. The doctor had just happen to walk in the room. And, I Said where am I at? He responded back saying I Was in the hospital. I Said why am I Here?

A Small tear rolls down Trey Johnson's eye, Trey Johnson wipes it off.

Trey Johnson: The Doctor said, due to the impact of me falling through the structure and going through all of that..I had injured my C5, C6, and my T5, and my T7 in My spine. And I Was in a Coma for almost a year. Not sure how long, I also had A Severe Concussion and Some neck injuries. And he also said, That I will be confined to a Hospital Bed and a wheel chair for the rest of life.

The crowd starts to chant Trey Johnson, Trey Johnson, Trey Johnson.

Trey Johnson begins to tear up.

Trey Johnson: Well, Look at me now. (Tears begin to roll down Trey's eye's.) Look at me now. I am here standing in front of each and everyone of you this day. It took time for me to recover and be able to walk again. But Look at me now. I am standing in front of the greatest audience to date. In fact I am the COO of the company I Fight for. The company I love. Just Look at me now. Without my heart and soul I have I Wouldn't be here today I Would be still in that bed wishing to do the things I Have accomplished so far today.

Trey Johnson walks around the ring....

Trey Johnson: Okay enough of that. Strolling down Memory Lane makes me want to cry but I will not due that. But on Sudden Impact after my match with Reaper I was attacked by Rated rs and his men , they injured my T5 or T7 Again. I Started noticing pains in my back during the week and my wife was telling me to to go the doctor so I Did and he told me that I had re-injured my T5 or T7 again.

Trey Johnson: Uhm, how am I suppose to say this without tearing up.

Trey Johnson looks around then clear's his throat.

Chris Kayoz: Do what?

Trey Johnson: The Doctor said, That I Will need surgery and If I Have that surgery I need that I will...

Trey Johnson begins to tear up...Trey Johnson looks up into the sky and it appears for him to be saying "Why do yall have to do this to me??" Over and Over Again. Trey Johnson looks back down.

Trey Johnson: He said that I will not be able to wrestle again if I have that surgery...(Trey Johnson takes a deep sigh into the Micro-Phone) That is right. He said If I were to wrestle again after the surgery and I Reinjure my Spine there is a Ninety Percent chance I Will not be able to wrestle ever again.

Tears start to pour down from Trey Johnson's eye and roll onto his cheek.

Trey Johnson: And I Said before I came out here I Will not cry. Well it doesn't look like I can keep that promise. But tonight I am out here to say this...

Trey Johnson: I Trey Johnson have to vacate this Lock-down Championship Belt. And I Trey Johnson has...Officially retired for the time being from Full Force Impact.

Don Jackson: Woah, I did not expect that to come out of Trey Johnson's Mouth.

Chris Kayoz: Me neither. What will FFI Do Now??

Trey Johnson: That mean's That this title is up for grabs, That also means that I am no longer Coo of Full Force Impact.

Trey Johnson begins to tear up even more now.

Trey Johnson: That Mean's that I No longer control FFI's Business, Market, Nothing. I have no control of Full Force Impact. Now, I Bet most of you are wondering who is the COO of Full Force Impact now that I have resigned now.

Trey Johnson pulls a Ring off his ring finger.

Trey Johnson: The New COO of this company is a Great friend of mine In fact he is my Blood Brother....Johnnn Lartikkkkuuuusssssssssss!!!

Suddenly Lose by 3 Doors Down begins to play throughout the Arena. John Lartikus begins to walk down the entrance ramp with a Mic in his hand. John Lartikus slides into the ring.

Trey Johnson and John Lartikus give each other a big hug and some pats on the back.

Trey Johnson: John, I am glad to have you here and as the new COO Of the company I Founded. I hope you can do a better job as a COO as I Have.

John Lartikus: Do a Better Job then you??? Trey, I don't think no one can do a better job as a COO then you. Although I am glad that you gave me this opportunity Brother.

Trey Johnson: Same to you.

John Lartikus: Well, Trey I Just came out here to say hello and wish you luck now I have to go and work on some stuff. So I will see you later.

Trey Johnson: Before you go I want to give you something near and dear to my heart.

Trey Johnson grabs the ring and John's Left Hand and puts the ring on his Ring Finger and raises his hand above there head's. John grabs Trey Johnson and gives him a big hug and John exits the ring and puts the mic on the steps then leave as Lose by 3 Doors down plays then it slowly fades away.

Trey Johnson: Well, That is it I guess. I Have nothing else to say but Good luck Full Force Impact and I Hope for the best. I Will see you guys in the near future. And with that I am out. I Have to prepare for surgery that I Will have in a few day's. I guess, I am out.

Trey Johnson grabs the Lock down championship and raises it above his head painfully but slowly. Trey Johnson begins to tear up even more now. Trey Johnson lays the lock down championship in the middle of the ring and begins to walk out the ring as the Fans begin to chant "Thank you Trey..Clap..Clap..Clap..Clap..Clap...Thank you Trey..." Over and Over Again as he leaves in Tear's. Trey Johnson stops at the Entrance ramp and raises his hands above his head and leave's the ring area.

A camera catches up to Trey Heading backstage where Every FFI Member is standing on both sides of the aisle clapping there hand's some extending there hand's. As Trey Walks by he shakes there hand's. Daitezen walks up to Trey and give him a hug and whispers something in his ear. Daitezen pats him on the back and you can hear him say "Good luck man"..Trey continues to walk Reaper23 steps in front of Trey and gives him a hug and leaves. Showtime Jernigan walks infront of Trey And gives him a handshake then a Hug. Couragesand and Banditos step in front of Trey and both pat Trey on the back and leave. Then Big Murph walks by and hugs Trey Johnson.

Trey continues to walk to his car waiting. Before Trey Johnson can open the Door John Lartikus taps Trey on the shoulder and Trey turns around and gives him a huge hug. John and Trey both start to cry a little. Trey is crying the most. You can hear John saying " I Love you Bro...I Promise to take care of the company while your gone..You will be able to wrestle again and I Can promise you that. Trey You will be COO Of FFI Once again..Maybe not now maybe not tomorrow but in the future..The near future you will be COO of Full Force Impact." John stops hugging Trey Johnson and opens the door for him and in the Limo waiting for Trey is his Wife Sarah and there two kid's Joe and David sitting by there Mom. Trey Johnson steps into the Limo then Looks out and waves his hand and you can hear him say "Goodluck guy's. I'll be back soon" And Then Closes the door behind him and the Limo drives off as the camera fades to black.
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 am

Nice rp trey it really almost made me cry. it was epic good job trey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down