FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-match interview

2 posters

Go down

Pre-match interview Empty Pre-match interview

Post  "Fallen" Warrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 am

*The camera shows Keri Richardson backstage, joined by the Portuguese Warrior*

Keri Richardson: Hello FFi, I am joined at this time by... Portuguese Warrior

*The camera closes up on the Portuguese Warrior*

Portguese Warrior: Glad to be back here with you Keri

Keri Richardson: Last week you made your debut interview, today you have your debut match... you nervous ?

Portuguese Warrior: Well I can't say I don't have butterflies in my stomach... and who can blame me, stepping into a FFi ring... in front of thousands of fans... IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

*Portuguese Warrior starts jumping up and down with excitement*

Keri Richardson: Well you are enthusiastic...

Portuguese Warrior: Well wouldn't you be ? Stepping in front of all these great FFi fans, fighting for there entertainment... feeding of thee cheers...

*Portuguese Warrior picks up Keri and starts jumping up and down with her*

Keri Richardson: Okay thats enough...

*Portuguese Warrior keeps at it*

Keri Richardson: THATS ENOUGH!

*Portuguese Warrior lets her go*

Portuguese Warrior: Sorry... I got carried away...

Keri Richardson: Thats ok... there was something I wanted to ask you...

Portuguese Warrior: Sure go ahead...

Keri Richardson: What was that about... when you were in the locker room last week...

*Portuguese Warrior looks a bit nervous*

Portuguese Warrior: Well that's a touchy subject, well you see... my sister was in a car accident...

Keri Richardson: That is awful... how old is she ?

Portuguese Warrior: Nine, I kind of got into the bussiness to get money for her... she has been in a coma for a while... and she needs a surgery that costs around 100,000 Euros and I only have around 96,000, that is why I desperatly needed a match

*Keri Richardson feels kind of akward*

Keri Richardson: And your trainer is your dad ?!

Portuguese Warrior: Yeah... he has always supported me, but he had to go back to Portugal this past week... look I see this is making you unconfortable, wanna change subject ?

Keri Richardson: God yes... How do you feel about taking on Malphis ?

Portuguese Warrior: I feel good, confident but I know I can't underestimate him, it will be a good fight...

Portuguese Warrior: But I have something to say to Malphis... I ain't scared by you... or "Mr Skull" if I was you, then I would be afraid!

*Keri leaves*

*Portuguese Warrior looks at the ground where there is smoke coming into the interview area then the lights turn off quickly and turn back on, As they turn back on Malphis stand right infront of Portuguese warrior. Malphis then turns to Keri Richardson. Keri walks away from the scene leaving malphis and portugues warrior there*

Malphis:"Your confident going into your debut match with me? Maybe you didn't see my match last week, I single handely embarrased a man who said he would not be beaten, not only that i tortured him and played around with him in that ring."

*Malphis now turns back to Portuguese Warrior*

Malphis:"I am capable of deadly things in and out of that ring.You should be scared of me and Mr Skull."

*Mr Skull's eyes light up red again which Portuguese Warrior gives a weird look towards*

Malphis:"You may just be another guy with more muscle than brains i hope you know."

*Malphis grabs Portuguese Warrior by the shirt and puts him up against the wall.Portuguese Warrior stays calm while he lets malphis talk*

Malphis:"You mentioned your sister is in a coma and need a surgery, Well how would you pay for that if you annoyed me and i put you into a coma in that ring?I could put you in a coma tonight hell possibly end your career even. Think about your sister before you step in that ring tonight and watch your words or else your sister and you may not have a future."

*Portuguese Warrior goes to throw a fist at malphis but the lights go out and malphis is gone. Portuguese Warrior is staring with an intense star into the space where malphis had been standing*

This is the full Rp and should go into the show like this.

Last edited by Portuguese Warrior on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Pre-match interview 73-63
"Fallen" Warrior

Back to top Go down

Pre-match interview Empty Re: Pre-match interview

Post  Malphis Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Portuguese Warrior looks at the ground where there is smoke coming into the interview area then the lights turn off quickly and turn back on, As they turn back on Malphis stand right infront of Portuguese warrior. Malphis then turns to Keri Richardson. Keri walks away from the scene leaving malphis and portugues warrior there.

Malphis:"Your confident going into your debut match with me?Maybe you didn't see my match last week, I single handely embarrashed a man who said he would not be beaten, Not only that i tortured him and played around with him in that ring."

Malphis now turns back to Portuguese Warrior.

Malphis:"I am capable of deadly things in and out of that ring.You should be scared of me and Mr Skull."

Mr Skull's eyes light up red again which portuguese warrior gives a weird look towards.

Malphis:"You may just be another guy with more muscle than brains i hope you know."

Malphis grabs Portuguese Warrior by the shirt and puts him up against the wall.Portuguese Warrior stays calm while he lets malphis talk.

Malphis:"You mentioned your sister is in a coma and need a surgery, Well how would you pay for that if you annoyed me and i put you into a coma in that ring?I could put you in a coma tonight hell possibly end your career even. Think about your sister before you step in that ring tonight and watch your words or else your sister and you may not have a future."

Portuguese Warrior goes to throw a fist at malphis but the lights go out and malphis is gone. Portuguese Warrior is staring with an intense star into the space where malphis had been standing.

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down