FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trey's Interview before His Match

2 posters

Go down

Trey's Interview before His Match Empty Trey's Interview before His Match

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

The camera pans in on Michael Lee standing in front of the camera with a Mic in his hand.

(Michael Lee Card)

Michael Lee: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Michael Lee, and I Would like to introduce to you one of the most dangerous Guys in our company and the Guy who has to defend his Full Force Impact Career on the line tonight against Leaping Lenny.....Trey Johnson.

(Trey Johnson Card)

Trey Johnson: Michael, I Am not defending just my career I Am defending my lively hood. See, I Am facing Leaping in a rematch from a few weeks ago where I RKO'd him after that match and got suspended and What Happens I Have to face this punk, this person who I Killed in our previous match...I Have to face him again, Well, I Guess I Will have to show Erik that I Am not a Joke in this company, He puts me in the easiest matches ever, look at who I Faced, Mr.kennedy....I Beat the crap out of him...He is now in a Hospital eating out of a Straw for the rest of his life. Then I Faced Leaping Lenny and I Destroyed him, I Didn't even break a sweat in that match I Hit my Finisher in Both matches and it was over in a count of 1...2....3...That is it..It Took 3 Seconds and I Took Full Advantage of those 3 seconds, I Won...I Didn't Cheat I Didn't Lose...I Dominated them Plain and Simple.

Michael Lee: Trey, I Must asked. I Have been hearing from people backstage that you have a Announcement you had plan on making later tonight, Well, I Was wondering if You want to tell it now, I Been waiting all most all day to ask you this.

Trey Johnson: Well, I Was planning on for after my match but I Will tell you now.

Trey Johnson: Michael, let me see your Mic. and You leave and let me speak...I Have somethings i Have to get off my chest.

Michael Lee: Sure, here you go.

Trey Johnson takes the Mic, as Michael steps aside.

Trey Johnson: Okay, Look my Announcement is this, Erik I Don't Like you. I Hate You. I Hate you with a Passion...I Want to end your career. See, I Am not about to beat around the bush like some of the (censored) be doing, I Am Challenging you Erik Dansford to a Match, And If I Win I Get Complete control of Full Force Impact...And If you Lose, I Will Personally Hang up my Boots forever. And you know I Will not be as easy to take down as your buddy Leaping Lenny after I Beat his ass again...So Erik...What do you say...Me vs You at Resurrection..I Win your out and I Take complete control of FFI And I Lose I Hang up my Boots for ever...I Will quit my Job and Retire...So Ill let you think about it...I Want my Answer by This coming Up Final Impact....Or Else....Now, I Have a Match to Go Win I'll talk to you guys later.

Trey Johnson throw's Mic. On the Ground and Leaves..The Camera Slowly fades to Black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trey's Interview before His Match Empty Re: Trey's Interview before His Match

Post  Reaper Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

might be better if you said it well in the ring after your match maybe go to the com table and tell Erik off

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 pm

It took me about 10 Min. to write not my normal rp. I Usually write
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content