FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp

Go down

Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp Empty Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp

Post  Low Ki (Pats) Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

"fighters passion" by the immortals hit the PA system. On the titan tron shows some moves that have never been seen before, some powerful kicks and then a picture of Low Ki and his name underneath it. The man walks out under the titan tron. He is 5 foot 8 inches and weight is about 174 lb. He has a shirts on that says "World Warrior" Low Ki on it. The spreads his legs then rubs his head. The then walks down to the ring hitting the fans signs out of their hands. He gets to the ring and enters the ring. He walks over to a corner of the ring and gets a microphone. He then Stands in the middle of the ring. He bring the microphone up to his mouth ans starts to talk.

Low Ki: I am Low Ki. I am here with my tag team partner Christopher Daniels. We are here to hold the tag team championships. Now if my Tag team partner would get his (censored) out here. So we can show what we are that would be great!

Low Ki stands there and waits for Christopher to go out to the ring.

Low Ki (Pats)

Back to top Go down

Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp Empty Re: Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

The Arena Goes Pitch Black..Some type of god voicing booms around the arena then it turns into a guitar Riff. The Titantron says Daniels in white Lettering With him doing his greatest hits and Amazing hits only he can do. Then a bald man appears with a Weird Jesus Like Aurora around him. He looks at the crowd while he walks down the ramp. he does not get much of a reaction but he throws up two fingers with his thumb sticking out. He puts himself in a cross pose at the bottom of the ramp then slides into the ring with a weird grin on his face. He Grabs a mic and hugs Low Ki. He starts to speak with a calm tone

Daniels: I am The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. and I am 1/2 of one the greatest tag team who have ever set in foot in a wrestling Ring.We are known as Triple X! Now me my good Friend The Warrior Low Ki are here to prove our worth to the roster in the Back!

Daniels and Low Ki smiles for a second and Low Ki continues to speak

(Back to you bro)

Back to top Go down

Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp Empty Re: Low Ki and Christopher Daniels Debut rp

Post  Low Ki (Pats) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Low Ki Smiles then starts to talk.

Low Ki: I no We are here to prove to all of the people that thing we are not worth your time to watch us fight some of the greats, because I will always say It is not the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring. And we will bring the biggest fights you have ever seen!

Low Ki Drops the Microphone.

Low Ki (Pats)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down