FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spade Debut RP

Go down

Spade Debut RP Empty Spade Debut RP

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 pm

The titron goes on and a reporter is shown ready to speak.
-
Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, Spade!
-
A chest is seen being pushed next to the reporter and Spade pops out of nowhere with a mic and a big grin on his face.
-
Spade: Hello worthless people of Earth! Stand up, applause, and cheer for the one and only, Spade!
-
The crowd boos upon being called worthless people.
-
[Only admins are allowed to see this image](Spades Card)Spade: Thank you very much for your heartwarming reaction. It reminds me alot of my childhood when I won everything I put my mind into and getting the same reaction you are giving me now. It is the reaction of jealousy! Jealous because I have the fame and fortune that you all wish you had.
-
The crowd boos even louder and starts chanting “You suck! You suck! You suck!” over and over again.
-
Spade: People shut up for a moment so I can talk… I said SHUT UP!
-
The arena gets filled with angry chants and even louder boos after being told to shut up. And after a seemingly endless barrage of boos and angry chants the arena falls into silence as they wait for what Spade is about to say.
-
Spade opens the chest with a big smile and the camera takes a look inside the chest and is filled with golden trophies, medals, and other awards.

-
Spade: Hahaha. This is what caused people to be jealous. *Pulls out a frame with a certificate inside* I graduated from Harvard! Yes the best school in the USA. The school that I bet none of you has ever attended or even stepped in! *Takes a picture frame* Ahhh yeah, heres a picture of me tackling this poor kid during my football days. *Takes out a golden trophy* This baby right here is a reminder for being the strongest person in the National Arm Wrestling Tournament, Therefore making me the strongest person in this nation! *Pulls out a 1st Place medal* And this is for being the best wrestler in college. I beat, no i destroyed other wrestlers, even ones much older and experienced than me, and crushing their dreams to be the best. Well nobody will ever be the best because… Because I am the best!
-
Don Jackson:: Wow! This guy is for real!
-
Chris Kayoz: All those look fake to me.
-
He laughs, looks at the reporter next to him and kicks him away. Then he focuses the camera to himself and only himself.
-
Spade: That reporter had no business being here next to me. He doesn’t deserve to be seen with me, heck he doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as me! What all of you see right now if the future of wrestling, and the future of this federation! My goal is simple, I will win the _____________ championship and I will do it my way, alone. Now you all probably think that is impossible, but...
-
He flexes his muscles then looks at himself with great pride followed by boos.
-
Spade: Hahaha! I know, I know. You're all jealous, again. But as I was saying, I have these muscles! I have god-given talents that nobody had, has, or will ever have. You see, I am the golden child! I was born with strength that nobody can match. I was born with the strength of a rhino, the speed of a cheetah, and the brain of a genius. I was born to be the best at everything! And I will show you that I am the best by working my way to the top of this federation, and I will do it alone! Anyone who gets in the way will feel the wrath of Spade. Just like this cameraman right here.
-
Spade jumps grabbing the cameraman by the neck and falls slamming his face to the floor! He takes the camera and shows his victim writhing in pain then drops a card and zooms in. An Ace of Spades.
-
Chris Kayoz: Oh come on! Was it really necessary to do that?! He's just a cameraman, he should pick on somebody his own size!
-
Don Jackson: What are you talking about? That's how you make an impact in this federation, I like this guy!

-
The titron goes dark as the paramedics helps the cameraman.

Last edited by Spade on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Spade Debut RP Empty Re: Spade Debut RP

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm

K Mind Changing the Commentators to Either

Don Jackson He is Dark Blue. A Heel

And

Chris Kayoz
He is Brown. A Tweener.

and your pic. Can you put:

(Spades Card)

That should be about it. Great Rp. Other then that/