FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tower Of Pain

Go down

The Tower Of Pain Empty The Tower Of Pain

Post  Malphis Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 am

The camera swifts from the ring to the commentary desk to comment on the latest match

Chris Kayoz:"What a nice match Don."

Don Jackson:"Indeed it was Chris, The change from Full Force Impact to Steel Insanity Karnage has really changed the entire landscape of this federation."

Chris Kayoz:"From the name change to the draft and of course much more to come."

Don Jackson:"That's right, And with new champions aswell after our last PPV."

Chris Kayoz:"Well all superstars to trying to make an impact."

Suddenly a loud siren is heard with both Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson covering they're ears aswell as the fans.

Chris Kayoz:"AWWWW! What the hell was that?"

Don Jackson:"My ears!?!?!? Dawm it."

Some smoke is covering around the arena. The lights slowly dimmer

Chris Kayoz:"The smoke is coming out. Looks like this is the effect of The Smoke Warrior Malphis."

Don Jackson:"Ehhh."

When the lights get to the point of not seeing anything a video is seen on the titantron

Chris Kayoz:"I wonder what this is. We have seen Malphis do all kind of crazy stints to try get in the head of his opponents."

Don Jackson:"No Chris, Malphis is pure and complete evil! We truly wants to take over this federation."

The video is now showing a room with dark walls and chains hanging all from them.

???:"You hypocritical parasites are not being deceived. I am Malphis and this is where i reside. You see the Reign of darkness needs a home and this is it. The tower of pain. You see here it brings me memories, Like when i smashed a trash can into Portuguese Warrior and left him on the ground shivering in pain."

Malphis walks into the shot with Smoke following him.

Malphis:"It reminds me of when i picked up that ingrate Rated Rs and threw him into the canvas as hard as i could and left him there to think of what he caused."

Malphis feels around his face with both hands then stops and looks intensely into the camera

Malphis:"Then another unforgiven soul joint their ranks last week, The so called "Superstar" Was another man who is supposedly a "Champion" We all know that if the management allowed myself and Muroc a tag title match we would be champions but well it felt good when i challenged Big Murph."

Malphis gets a sadistic smile on his face

Malphis:"But.....But.... I still haven't told you the best part......"

Malphis:"I thought that Big Murph needed a more exclusive induction to the darkness. So i took his beaten body and swang it around the ring, Then at last i finished him, I picked him ontop my shoulder i charged him and catapulted his worthless body into a ring post."

Malphis opens his eyes widely and grabbing the camera

Malphis:"Wait, No,no,no That still isn't the best part. The best was when i threw him onto the barricade at ring side and saw his lifeless body laying on the ground."

Malphis now gets a fairly disappointed glare as he continues speaking

Malphis:Then Rated Rs has to come down to the ring and ruin all my fun, All my deserving fun that i earn by staying under control and not destroying superstars on sight, Luckily for all those herders of you in the backstage area. While you come out here pandering to these pathetic sheep i am coming here each and every week trying to do what i am best at and that is picking apart each and every superstar in S.I.K yet you posers go to management and kiss their a**."

Malphis gets up and walks down a hallway looking back to the camera every few steps

Malphis:"Of Course such names as... Rated Rs and Big Murph come into that list."

Malphis:"You see i once didn't mind Rated Rs, But once he stole that Money In The Bank from me that was it! He was protected from the darkness from his alliance with the executor for the darkness Malphis and the king of darkness Muroc. That alliance was because Muroc liked Rated and saw something in him."

Malphis:"Unfortunately for him I DID NOT! That is why as soon as i get a title match against Rated Rs, I will resurrect this company like i have to my career."

Malphis is waiting to grow tension with a large smile on his face

Malphis:Until i get that match..... A new mortal will be inducted into the hall of pain each and every week. Rated Rs if you are such a role model for these sheep then prove it! End this Armageddon for all those Rated Losers or as you call them your fans... Or else they will see more and more brutal beatings each week until...... Well let's just say...."

Malphis:"That you may want to say "Goodbye" To your family and friends..... Oh and don't forget your life insurance Rated."

Malphis lowers his head seemly talking to himself

The camera starts to fade but is quickly stopped

Malphis grabs the camera yanking it to throw the camera man on the ground

Malphis:No wait. I want to ask you something before this segment is over...."

Malphis holds the camera while extending his arm to help the cameraman back up. The camera man does not seem sure about it.

Malphis:Relax, You haven't angered me i have no reason to hurt you, come here."

Malphis puts his arm over the camera man who quickly ducks.

Malphis pats the cameraman on the shoulder

Malphis:"Now then, What is your name friend?"

Camera Man:"Ummm......."

Malphis:"ANSWER ME DAWMIT!!!"

Malphis moves forward scaring the cameraman who falls on the ground while the camera shakes.

Camera Man:"AHH! Ge... George sir, Just please don't hurt me."

Malphis:Alright, Now my question George. Who do you think should be inducted into the darkness tonight?"

Camera man:"Umm i...I... Have no idea sorry Malphis."

Malphis:"No idea? HAHAHAHAHAH! Well i can help you get an idea, Look to your right."

The camera man turns to the right where a mirror is.

Malphis:"YOU!"

Malphis grabs the camera man from behind with one arm on his collar charging him forward into the mirror smashing it.

The video now stops and come back onto the commentary desk with both Don Jackson and Chris Kayoz in shock.

Chris Kayoz:"Don...."

Chris Kayoz:"I think.... I don't feel safe being in the same arena as Malphis anymore."

Don Jackson:"Chris, Malphis has truly lost it. Rated Rs had better take warn of this message, Or our whole federation may be in danger from the "Darkness" As Malphis calls it."

Chris Kayoz:"If i were Rated Rs, I don't think i would want to fight Malphis, Rated Rs has somehow angered Malphis and since then Rated Rs got a beating, Big Murph was violently attacked last week and this week Malphis may have injured one of our cameraman."

Don Jackson:"Though Chris, Rated Rs is a fighter he will not back down from Malphis it is just not in Rated's nature."

While the commentator's discuss the subject the video comes back on to the Tower Of Pain. Malphis is standing infront of a glass pane

Malphis:"Well it seems my cameraman has had well..... An accident. Oh no it seems he has gone into one of my whipping chambers..Fully automatic."

Malphis:"Oh god how did he get in there!?!?! Doesn't he know it is very dangerous?"

Malphis picks the camera up from a table it was resting on to show the camera man tapped to a chair with some kind of sheet wrapped around his mouth. His shirt is completely ripped when Malphis arm extend pressing a button.

Loud sounds are heard then some large whips extend out of the wall going on a circular motion whipping the cameraman's chest

Malphis now puts the camera back on the table

Malphis:"Poor guy. I still wonder how he got in there, I mean he was suppose to be filming me but well now he left me here by my own having to do this all on my own..."

Malphis:"Rebecca Great, It is your responsibility now, Chose either your Boyfriend or this Federation i would make your choice wisely....."

Malphis lifts the camera so it can see the cameraman who has massive red marks all over his chest, His face red lowered to his chest trying to scream, The camera is then forced towards the ground smashing and losing transmission.

Nothing is seen for a few seconds until it shows the commentary desk

Don Jackson:"Oh...My...God, Ummm.... I agree with you chris, I would not want to fight this man."

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

The Tower Of Pain Empty Re: The Tower Of Pain

Post  Malphis Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 am

Finished
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down