FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pain Is Here

Go down

The Pain Is Here Empty The Pain Is Here

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Backing is a young male who just recently signed a contract with FFI. His name is Doopie . Yet it seemed that he is already going to have an interview since Michael Lee , with a cameraman behind him, came up to Doopie . Without any time to fully prepare the cameraman instantly began recording and Michael Lee instantly begun.

Michael Lee: Hello ladies and gentleman. I'm Michael Lee and here with me at this time is the newest signing to FFI. Does he hold great prospect? Could he have the potential...?

Just before He could finish his line Doopie snatched the microphone out of his hand and pushed him away before gathering the camera len's whole attention.

Doopie: Prospect? Potential? .. What?! Just shut up

The male's deep Voice was clearly heard by the cameraman yet Doopie continued to speak.

Doopie: My name is Doopie. And I am the new face of FFI. For those who have no clue who I am, ... I actually know how to properly wrestle. In eighteen months I did what so many in the past thirty years tried and failed to do...bring professional wrestling into Extreme Age . Now I am here to show these useless Wrestler how to wrestle because there is only one person that can do that...me. And why? Because I am The Pain ... Mr.Submission , bring the best against me and I shall garantee victory over them all

Doopie drops the mic and exits to the tunnel , With the crowd cheers for him

Back to top Go down

The Pain Is Here Empty Re: The Pain Is Here

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

And Sorry Trey i have not write new one bec. to write good one i need time and i think we donot have time

Back to top Go down