FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pain Of Seduction(2nd Reply)

Go down

The Pain Of Seduction(2nd Reply) Empty The Pain Of Seduction(2nd Reply)

Post  Big Murph Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 pm

[Ringside]

[color=red]The camera is positioned on the announcer's desk where we see Chris Kayoz & Don Jackson talking hurriedly about something and the camera catches interesting looks on their faces as what they are saying finally gets picked up by their mics...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Don, it's almost time for Big Ben's double dose of honey...man, I wish I were him..."[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "I don't know, something about this doesn't feel right, but maybe I'm wrong...I will agree with you on one thing though, that woman, & that kiss she laid on Ben, was ssssmokin'!!! He didn't know WHAT to do after that. Let's join our cameraman backstage."[/color]

*Camera switches to backstage where we see the same woman from earlier heading to Ben's room*

[color=blue]Woman: (on cell phone) "Ok,M, see you in about 5 mins.; yeah, we ARE going to rock his world."[/color]

[color=red]The woman hangs up her phone & knocks on Ben's door. He opens it without hesitationand she saunters in. She sits down on the luxurious couch and kicks off her heels then walks over to Ben and leads him over to the couch where she kisses him passionately and starts to rub on his chest. She leans down and whispers something in his ear and he nods quickly then turns on his stomach. The woman starts to massage his back, neck and shoulders, taking her time to work outthe kinks. She is interrupted by a knock at the door.[/color]

[color=blue]Woman: "That's M, you just relax right here and I'll get that. Get ready Big Ben, the pain of seduction is about of begin."[/color]

[color=cyan]Ben Malacam: (dreamily) "The wha...?"[/color]

[color=red]Before opening the door all the way, the woman turns the lights out then speaks to the figure in the dorway...[/color]

[color=blue]Woman: "M! I'm soooo glad you could make it! Are you ready to play?[/color]

[color=red]The figure nods and makes their way to Ben who's still enjoying the effects of the massage and is so enthralled at the potential aspect of dual pleasure that he doesn't take heed of the footsteps that are too heavy to be a womans' and before he can react, powerful hands and cold steel are wrapped around his neck and pressed into his back and at that point, the woman turns the lights back on...[/color]

*Crowd goes insane and the announcer's can be heard as the scene unfolds before their eyes*

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Don, It's Big Murph! And he's got a steel chair pressed into Ben's back! What a awful predicament for Ben! That woman set him up...this looks like trouble..."[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "Oh!! NOW I get it: 'the pain of seduction is about to begin.', makes PERFECT sense now. Yeah, we all know what 'M' can do with a steel chair."[/color]

[color=red]The camera switches back to Ben's room where Big Murph has Ben Malacam in a precarious position: He has the spine of the steel chair jammed against Ben's shoulders & neck and is wrenching back on his head executing a Guillotine Neck Wrench!!!

Ben Malacam is screaming in pain!!![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "My God, if he doesn't stop this, he'll break his neck! Big Murph hno heart ladies & gentlemen! He doesn't care what he does to his opponent's. This man is a monster!"[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Don, what will Murphdo next...?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (shouting) "So, Benny Hana, how do you like your double dip of honey? Is it bitter sweet?!" (laughs) "I know it's not exactly what you had in mind, but my lovely friend Nikki Nik here just loves you and wanted to give you the most pleasure you'll EVER experience in life! I, on the other hand, had other ideas and let her have her fun...at least for a little while; just so I could have mine."[/color]

[color=red]Big Murph removes the chair off Ben's shoulders and places it on a coffee table then lifts Ben up and crashes him thru the table with his own finisher The Big Ben Bomb!![/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Now THAT'S how you deliver a PowerBomb, you piece of trash! Hopefully, you've just learned something! Looks like you'll be joining your buddy Christopher Bowes in the hospital. But wait, there's more..."[/color]

[color=red]Big Murph lifts Ben up placing his head under his arm then grabs his waist and lifts him up by 45 degrees and spikes him on the chair by his face executing a extreme Money, Power, Respect ...& Destruction!!!

Ben Malacam is bleeding!!![/color]

[color=blue]Nikki Nik: "Ben, honey, are you having fun? Didn't I tell ya this would be a night you'd NEVER forget?"[/color]

[color=red]Big Murph stands Ben Malacam upright, and sees a plate glass window then takes him over to it, underhooks his arms and throws him through the window where he hits the corridor wall with a sickening thud executing a Ultimate Double Underhook Suplex Through Plate Glass Window!!![/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Oh Lord, he's killed Ben Malacam!! He's not moving!"[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "We need paramedics in that room immediately!"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Hey, Benny (Censored), see you around! See, the pain of seduction HAS begun!"[/color]

The scene fades as Big Murph & Nikki Nik leave the room and the camera pans the destruction as paramedics can be heard rushing toward the room

Big Murph

Back to top Go down