FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Final Impact

Go down

The Future of Final Impact Empty The Future of Final Impact

Post  Big Murph Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 am

[Backstage segment]

[color=orange]Big Murph is backstage at Final Impact enjoying the show and getting to see how the major show operates when someone taps him on the shoulder. He turns around and a guy with a mic and cameraman is rapidly firing questions at him...[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee[/color]: Who are you? Why are you here on Final Impact? Where are you from?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: First of all, dude, chill out, would you please?! I'll answer your questions with no problem. Answering your 1st & 3rd questions together, I'm Big Murph from Saint Louis, Missouri. Now, as to why I'm on FI, well, I wanted to see the major show's method of operation. I haven't had my first match ye--

[color=olive]Michael Lee[/color](with disdain): WHAT? Why am I wasting my time interviewing someone who's even below a rookie? I only talk with the big time stars, kid, and you don't even have a spark. You probably won't last 1 minute in the ring. Go back to Sudden Impact and learn something before you trip over your own two feet. Or better yet, go back to your hick town of Saint Louis, Missoura and pick corn for the summer--

[color=orange]Lee's eyess bulge as Big Murph grabs him by his neck, silencing him. Lee has a frightened, deer-caught-in-the-headlights expression on his face and stares at Big Murph as he begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color](through clenched teeth): Don't EVER speak ill of STL, got that? Regardless of your believe that I have a spark or not, when it's my time to shine, just call me Big Bang cause my star power will create galaxies and universes. Now, I'm going to let you go and I hope that the next time we meet, you'll have more respect toward another human being. Good day, Mr. Lee.

[color=orange]As Murph walks away smiling, he overhears Michael muttering something like 'he's lucky I didn't want to wrinkle my suit or he would've been laid out on the floor with paramedics all around...'[/color]

(you guys can place this anywhere in show 1 if it's not too late,in case you need segments to fill out the show and it introduces fans of both brands to Big Murph)

Big Murph

Back to top Go down