FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Final Impact Vol. 2

Go down

The Future of Final Impact Vol. 2 Empty The Future of Final Impact Vol. 2

Post  Big Murph Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:58 pm

[Parking Lot segment]

[color=orange]In the parking lot of of the arena for tonight's Final Impact is Kerri Richardson, standing in for Michael Lee by special requestwith her cameraman. They converse lightly while waiting for someone...[/color]

[color=red]Cameraman[/color]: Kerri, who requested that you be in the parking lot instead of Lee? Do you have any idea?

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: No, Paul, I haven't got the slightest clue. By the way, how's the wife and kids?

[color=red]Paul[/color]: Oh, Kerri, you know. Kristi is just getting her event planning business off the ground and Tommy & Julie are growing up too fast; yesterday, they asked me for Androids & iPods. Kerri, they're 7 & 8, can they really operate those things? Hell, I can barely operate those things.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color](laughing): Well, Paul, children tend to be more mature than adults give them credit for. Not to mention, it would be a big step in showing them responsibility & trust...

[color=orangeKerri's words are cut off by the roar of a powerful engine and then they see a familiar blue Dodge Viper with a white racing stripe down the middle as it swerves into the lot and Kerri smiles to herself as she walks towards Big Murph. ][/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Murph, I'd heard the rumors about your encounter with Lee, but I didn't think he was THAT self-absorbed. So, that's why I was requested, because you Lee refuses to interview what he deems "small potatoes", huh? But, anyway, why are you here tonight?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Well, MsKerri, I have a match tonight with Alex Hart & want you to be there with me every step of the way. Sort of like a a behind the scenes look at what it's like to have that first match in the big time. What do you say?

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: I'd love to! this is great! We'll be with you all the way. Murph, I'm ready when you are.

[Locker Room segment]

[color=orange]Big Murph is sitting at his locker listening to his iPod as Kerri decides to do an on the spot interview to give the fans a better insight into what makes him tick...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Murph, I see that music plays a great deal in your life, why is that?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Well, Kerri, have you ever heard the adage, music soothes the savage beast? It's true. Music helps me relax, pumps me up and opens my mind.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Wow, Murph, that was really deep. It seems like you do alot of reading as well. Who are some of your fave artists & authors?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: I read everything under the sun from self help & cookbooks to detective novels and sci-fi & horror. I'll give you a list of 10 artists and authors that I love, starting with authors: James Patterson, Marcus Sakey, John Sanford, Nora Robers/JD Robb & Laurell K. Hamilton, who's a Saint Louis author. Now, I listen to all types of music, but I love hip hop and will give you 5 from that category: 2Pac, Eminem, Kanye West, The Game &B.O.B.; I also have to slide in French Montana as well.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: I see that you represent Saint Louiswith a fierce passion, for those of us who haven't visited your fair and lovely city, tell us a little about your hometown.

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color](has a fond look in his eyes as he begins to speak):Man, the first thing you gotta know about Da Lou is our venues. We have The Saint Louis Arch, The Science Center, The Zoo, The Magic House, The Fox Theatre and so much more. The second thing is the food. THere certain things that you can't get ANYWHERE but in SA STL. For instance, toasted ravioli, Vess soda & Imo's Pizza. We're a sports town, even if our teams lose, we still root for our Rams, Cardinals & Blues.

(To be placed after "The Future of Final Impact")

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

The Future of Final Impact Vol. 2 Empty Your RP Couloured

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm

[Parking Lot segment]

In the parking lot of of the arena for tonight's Final Impact is Kerri Richardson, standing in for Michael Lee by special requestwith her cameraman. They converse lightly while waiting for someone...

[color=red]Cameraman: Kerri, who requested that you be in the parking lot instead of Lee? Do you have any idea?[color/]

Kerri Richardson: No, Paul, I haven't got the slightest clue. By the way, how's the wife and kids?

Paul: Oh, Kerri, you know. Kristi is just getting her event planning business off the ground and Tommy & Julie are growing up too fast; yesterday, they asked me for Androids & iPods. Kerri, they're 7 & 8, can they really operate those things? Hell, I can barely operate those things.

Kerri Richardson (laughing): Well, Paul, children tend to be more mature than adults give them credit for. Not to mention, it would be a big step in showing them responsibility & trust...

Kerri's words are cut off by the roar of a powerful engine and then they see a familiar blue Dodge Viper with a white racing stripe down the middle as it swerves into the lot and Kerri smiles to herself as she walks towards Big Murph.

Kerri Richardson: Murph, I'd heard the rumors about your encounter with Lee, but I didn't think he was THAT self-absorbed. So, that's why I was requested, because you Lee refuses to interview what he deems "small potatoes", huh? But, anyway, why are you here tonight?

Big Murph: Well, MsKerri, I have a match tonight with Alex Hart & want you to be there with me every step of the way. Sort of like a a behind the scenes look at what it's like to have that first match in the big time. What do you say?

Kerri Richardson: I'd love to! this is great! We'll be with you all the way. Murph, I'm ready when you are.

[Locker Room segment]

Big Murph is sitting at his locker listening to his iPod as Kerri decides to do an on the spot interview to give the fans a better insight into what makes him tick...

Kerri Richardson: Murph, I see that music plays a great deal in your life, why is that?

Big Murph[: Well, Kerri, have you ever heard the adage, music soothes the savage beast? It's true. Music helps me relax, pumps me up and opens my mind.

Kerri Richardson: Wow, Murph, that was really deep. It seems like you do alot of reading as well. Who are some of your fave artists & authors?

Big Murph: I read everything under the sun from self help & cookbooks to detective novels and sci-fi & horror. I'll give you a list of 10 artists and authors that I love, starting with authors: James Patterson, Marcus Sakey, John Sanford, Nora Robers/JD Robb & Laurell K. Hamilton, who's a Saint Louis author. Now, I listen to all types of music, but I love hip hop and will give you 5 from that category: 2Pac, Eminem, Kanye West, The Game &B.O.B.; I also have to slide in French Montana as well.

Kerri Richardson: I see that you represent Saint Louiswith a fierce passion, for those of us who haven't visited your fair and lovely city, tell us a little about your hometown.

Big Murph (has a fond look in his eyes as he begins to speak):Man, the first thing you gotta know about Da Lou is our venues. We have The Saint Louis Arch, The Science Center, The Zoo, The Magic House, The Fox Theatre and so much more. The second thing is the food. THere certain things that you can't get ANYWHERE but in SA STL. For instance, toasted ravioli, Vess soda & Imo's Pizza. We're a sports town, even if our teams lose, we still root for our Rams, Cardinals & Blues.

Back to top Go down