FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen in Physio Room

Go down

Daitezen in Physio Room Empty Daitezen in Physio Room

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

A fixed position camera sits in the top corner of the medical room. Looking down on the room, we see Daitezen, and FFI doctor Douglas Park, in what looks like a routine check-up. Neither seem to be aware that they are on camera at this time.

Daitezen: Just seems to be the shoulder Douglas. Injured it in my match earlier in the week, and I'm still feeling it.

Douglas Park: Just call me Doug, Daitezen. I'll take a look at it, can't have you less than 100 percent in the new federation now. Got to keep the fans happy.

Daitezen: It's more the competition i'm worried about Doug. A lot of wrestlers, all looking to make an impact. Don't want to be the one that botches and gets thrown out on my ass.

Doug: *chuckling* Don't worry too much. You're here for a reason, just like everyone else. If you didn't have the talent, you wouldn't have been hired.

Daitezen: That's what I keep telling myself. But there is much more to it than that, i'm not used to dealing with the fans, and having to worry so much about my image, about how I come across.

Doug raises his eyebrows for a moment, staring at Daitezen.

Doug: I'm guessing Erik has been having words with you then.

Daitezen shrugs, then winces.

Doug: *chuckling* Well that's no surprise. He knows what he wants done, and that he wants it all done five minutes ago. He knows the wrestling industry though, so you'd be wise to listen to him... Just don't take anything he said too hard... Now take off your shirt, let me take a look at your shoulder.

Daitezen removes his long-sleeved black t-shirt, to reveal a number of scars, and a heavily bandaged right arm

Doug: *whistles* Damn, that's a lot of scars you have there.

Daitezen: *shrugs* Accidents happen.

Doug: Did you get all these in the ring?

Daitezen shakes his head silently, obviously not wanting to say any more. Douglas Park shrugs, and inspects Daitezen's shoulder. Daitezen visibly flinches, but starts to smile.

Doug: Doesn't seem to be much wrong with it, just a tweak. Keep an eye on it, but you should be fine. It's probably a good job you aren't competing today though, give yourself a bit of a rest.

Daitezen: Thought so, just wanted to be sure.

Doug: You want me to take a look at your arm? *gestures towards Daitezen's bandaged arm*

Daitezen: No thanks, it's fine.

Doug: You sure?

Douglas Park goes to take a look Daitezen's arm. Daitezen grabs his wrists hard for a moment, glaring at him intently

Daitezen: It's. Fine.

Daitezen lets go and, still glaring at Douglas Park, puts back on his shirt. The moment of anger seems to pass, as Daitezen's expression returns to normal.

Daitezen: Thanks Doc. See you around.

Daitezen exits the medical room, shutting the door firmly. Douglas Park continues to stare at the door for a second, a concerned expression on his face, before sitting down at his desk. He shakes his head, then starts on some paperwork.

---------------------------

A slight rewrite of the one i had listed in minor, to fit with what happened in my last match.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down