FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room

2 posters

Go down

Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room Empty Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room

Post  N4TE RY4N Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm

The camera pans out to show Nate Ryan walking down the hallway. This is the first Nate has been seen since the last season and the fans immediatly start booing him. He opens the door to his locker room and walks in. One of the new wreslters NicoHHH is in Nate's locker room changing and has all his stuff everywere.

Nate: Who the hell are you!

NicoHHH: Who the hell are you? And why are you in my locker room.

Nate: Your Locker room!

Nate flips over a few cabinets and dressers of NicoHHH's clothes and stares at NicoHHH filled with anger.

Nate: You newbies think you can just come in here and take whatever you want, ha, this is my locker room and if i ever see you or any of ur stuff in here again im gunna beat you so bad... your gunna wish i didnt beat you so bad.

The Crowd begins to laugh as NicoHHH has a confused look on his face. Nate begins to leave the locker room bu then stops.

Nate: You know i do need to teach these newbies a lesson...

Nate turns back around and picks up a chair from the corner. Nate shuts the door and the last thing that the camera catches is a scared look on NicoHHH's face. The camera is still outside the door and you can hear NicoHHH being hit multiple times by the chair. The door swings back open and nate walks out of the locker room with a bloody chair in his hands. the camera zooms into the locker room and shows NicoHHH's bloody body sprawled out on the floor. The camera fades to black.

Last edited by N4TE RY4N on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down

Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room Empty Re: Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room

Post  Reaper Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

was pmsl awesome rp somme spelling errors but not bad welcome back Nate Ryan

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room Empty Re: Nate Kicks nico out of his locker room

Post  N4TE RY4N Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:38 pm

sry bout that errors fixed and thanks
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down