FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words)

3 posters

Go down

Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words) Empty Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words)

Post  Daitezen Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm

The camera shows Keri Richardson running, the camera following close behind, through the corridors backstage. She reaches a door, and knocks loudly on it. The door opens, a smiling Daitezen greeting her.

Daitezen: Hey Keri, how are you?

Keri Richardson: Hi Daitezen, shouldn’t I be asking you that?

Daitezen: I’m better than ever Keri.

Keri Richardson: Then why are you leaving us?

Daitezen: I’m sure a lot of people will be asking that. You want to come in, do this properly, so I can tell everyone what’s on my mind?

Keri Richardson: You actually want an interview?

Daitezen: Why not, will save me explaining myself to everyone, and I prefer talking to you than a load of strangers.

Daitezen opens the door and Keri, and the cameraman both enter. Daitezen pulls back a seat for Keri to sit down on, she laughs and smiles at him.

Keri Richardson: How courteous!

Daitezen laughs, and bows theatrically.

Daitezen: My dear, did you expect anything else.

Keri laughs harder, and shakes her head.

Keri Richardson: Are you sure that fight with Reaper didn’t knock a few screws loose?

Daitezen sighs and shakes his head.

Daitezen: If anything, the screws are tighter now. Or different ones loosened, who knows.

Daitezen and Keri both laugh at that.

Daitezen: If nothing else though, my mind is clear from most of what had plagued it. And that’s why i’m leaving.

Keri Richardson: If you don’t mind me saying, that’s rather cryptic.

Daitezen: Well Keri, what do you want to know?

Keri Richardson: Firstly, why are you even talking to me about this? At the start of last season you made it pretty clear that you weren’t going to talk about these things, and didn’t trust anyone, including me, with it.

Daitezen: I guess it’s all part of the same, and... It would be too hard to pick pieces off of it, and tell the tale that way.

Keri Richardson: Then how do you want to tell it?

Daitezen: I guess... i’m not sure. I’ve never been one for talking about my life.

Keri smiles warmly at Daitezen.

Keri Richardson: Well take your time, i’m intensely curious about... well you... And I know many of the fans are too. So just say whatever comes to mind.

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: You sound like my therapist! But ok... Everyone saw the match at the PPV... it wasn’t even a match in the end, it was brutal, a war. Two enemies giving it everything to destroy each other. But the truth that you could see, and most other people could see too, is that there wasn’t really animosity there. Reaper and I have no reason to hate each other. In all honesty, I think Reaper and I could see that, but... the intensity it created in that battle was real. I would have killed him, not because I hated him, but because I was not at my limit. And I discovered... I have no limits.

Daitezen sighs and shakes his head.

Daitezen: I don’t mean that to sound arrogant, i’m sorry.

Keri Richardson: Then what did you mean, no limits?

Daitezen: I’m sitting here, a mere two weeks after that match, and I feel great, physically and mentally. If I get hurt, I can overcome it. Cuts, bruises, broken bones, they happen, but I get over it. I fight, I wrestle, I win or lose, but keep going until I physically cannot keep going any more. I’ve spent time thinking about this, and I realise I was doing this physically, but not mentally.

Keri Richardson: You seem to dismiss a lot of pain in a few words there.

Daitezen shrugs and smiles.

Daitezen: If pain is the worst thing that happens to you, you’re getting off easy. But mentally, I was limited. I was being used and manipulated, and worse, I chose my own mental limitations. I decided I couldn’t trust people, and tried to hide myself mentally.

Keri looks confused.

Daitezen: I struggle to explain it, I know... If someone is strong, it is difficult for others to hurt them. I’ve shown that in the ring week in week out. But I put limitations on myself mentally, to stop others hurting me there. And that left me open to being manipulated again. If I can be as strong mentally as I am physically, then others can’t hurt me, manipulate me, and I can be open, without limitations. I’m not there yet, but i’m here now, telling you about it, so that has to count for something.

Keri laughs.

Keri Richardson: I’m still not sure I follow, but i’m glad you’re being more open.

Daitezen: After what happened to Lilith... everything became clear again. Not only that, but I realised I was weak; I could be much stronger, and much freer. That’s where I am now.

Keri Richardson: Why did Lilith have such a hold over you?

Daitezen: Ah... now that’s a story...

Daitezen pauses as if to compose himself.

Daitezen: I’m not going to go all boring on you and start talking about my childhood. But I think it’s fair to say it was pretty bad, my father beat me when I was young. He taught me violence was the only way to communicate, to be heard, and so of course, I grew up violent. Back when I was nine, I was being picked on at school, the usual type of school bullies, thought they could pick on someone smaller and younger than them. After school, they rushed me, and I ended up putting the four of them in hospital.

Keri’s face looks concerned, as she stares at Daitezen intently.

Daitezen: No-one expects anyone, let alone a kid, to fight with no fear, and no regard for their own safety. I don’t rejoice in what I did back then, but it was necessary. When I was fifteen, my father beat me one too many times I guess, and I snapped... his neck, and my sanity. Left him in hospital. I ran, left home, and lived on the streets for two years. I survived, and thrived, through force of will. I earned money where I could, doing things no sane person would do. I fought anyone who threatened me, and others followed. When you see someone putting it all on the line, it gives you courage, and makes you fight too. We formed a gang of sorts, not threatening others, but looking out for our own. We were all born in to misfortune, and strove to make our lives tolerable.

Daitezen pauses for a moment, and closes his eyes, sighing.

Keri Richardson: Are you ok?

Daitezen: I’m fine Keri, it’s just a long time since I’ve thought about this stuff.

Daitezen laughs, and shakes his head.

Daitezen: Just shadows, that’s all it is...

Daitezen: Anyway, I guess some people were threatened by us, and decided to put an end to us. All I remember of it is being struck from behind, waking up surrounded by... broken men, blood and... I don’t know who survived. I remember seeing my reflection in a shop window, as I went to get revenge... caked in enough blood that I could barely see my face beneath it. They must have thought me out for the count, so to speak. I... broke in to a military antiques shop, took the biggest sword I could find, then went to find them. I guess that sounds a stupid thing to do now, but all I wanted was to get my own back.

Daitezen grins, a remnant of his former viciousness showing in his eyes.

Daitezen: I lost count of how many people I hurt that night. The papers said it was 37. Given the circumstances, the fact that those I hurt were serious criminals, and my mental state at the time, I was put in to a psychiatric unit instead of sent to prison. It’s where I belonged I guess, and I was there for three years. That’s where I met Lilith.

Keri Richardson: She was a patient there too?

Daitezen laughs ruefully, and shakes his head.

Daitezen: She was a psychotherapist, with the emphasis on the psycho. She... she spent two years, not helping me, but twisting me, to enjoy the pain, to seek clarity in it. She taught me to seem normal, so that I could get free, but kept me in thrall to her at all times. She loved hurting people, and unlike most of her toys, I survived and even thrived in the pain.

Daitezen pauses again, obviously struggling now.

Daitezen: I can’t begin to talk about some of the things she did to me, partly because remembering is too difficult, and partly because this show is PG. She twisted me, so I loved the abuse, and sought it out. I wanted to be hurt, but... I found a clarity beyond what she had shown me. It was by luck, she loved the violence of fighting, and we went to this independent wrestling show. Grubby arena, only half full, where barbed wire wrapped the ring ropes, and the crowd roared for blood. I saw the intensity and brutality of this combat, but also... the skill, and the respect these wrestlers had for each other, even after beating each other to a bloody mess.

Daitezen grins, with laughter in his eyes. Keri smiles too, understanding now Daitezen’s motives.

Daitezen: I broke free of her games, her venom, and started wrestling. She always tried to seek me out, wherever I would compete, because she knew what I was capable of. I rose rapidly through the ranks, seeking out challenges, but never found anyone who could meet my level of intensity... until Reaper.

Keri Richardson: That was the most brutal match I’ve ever seen, but one thing confused me. We never found Lilith’s body.

Daitezen laughs, and shrugs.

Daitezen: She’s lost and she knows it. It doesn’t surprise me she escaped somehow, but she won’t be back I’m sure.

Keri Richardson: But we get back to the question, why are you leaving?

Daitezen: That fight was a once off, it took almost everything I had... some day Reaper and I may compete again, for our own sake, not the fans, to find out who truly is better, away from the lights and cameras. I’ve lost my need to fight though, I have nothing to prove, no barriers to overcome, no opponents who can take me to those same limits.

Keri Richardson: So what are you going to do instead?

Daitezen: I thought I might take up cookery.

Keri Richardson: Cookery? Surely th...

Keri stops mid sentence, staring at the smirk appearing on Daitezen’s face.

Daitezen: Keri, honestly I don’t know what I’ll do. I’m not leaving straight away, I’m going to see out my contract with Full Force Impact, and compete this season. After that i’m a free man.

Keri Richardson: So what are your plans for this season?

Daitezen: Just to sort out my affairs really, I’ll be putting my title on the line against all comers, put on some good matches, and maybe even do some things to leave my legacy on FFI.

Keri Richardson: That sounds interesting, will you tell the fans what they might expect?

Daitezen grins mischievously.

Daitezen: Of course not Keri, that wouldn’t be any fun. They’ll just have to wait and see!

Keri Richardson: Should we expect you to be seeking revenge for that attack after the main event at Inception?

Daitezen: Showtime doesn’t deserve the title, he’s a coward, not a wrestler, and I'm certain you agree with me after your experiences with him. I’m sure we’ll meet in due course, but he took Reaper’s title, not mine. As for those other masked men, if they try the same stunt with me, they’ll regret it. I have no respect for cowards, if you want to fight someone, at least have the respect to go face to face with them.

Anger and focus fills Daitezen’s voice as he speaks, but it’s clear there is no madness there.

Daitezen: If they have the guts to try and take me on face to face though, I’ll be happy to oblige.

Keri Richardson: Moving on a little, what is your opinion on the other title winners at Inception?

Daitezen: I’m glad that Big Murph won the Risinq Star title; he deserved it after his performances in the ring and outside it over the past two seasons. He’s going to have a tough time holding it, as there is strong competition in that division. With Robert Sheehan gone, and a number of wrestlers angry at being left out, i’m certain he will have a big target on his back for this season.

Keri Richardson: And what do you think about the tag titlists?

Daitezen: To be honest, I had my money on Tom and Edgar. They’re far more experienced tag wrestlers, and they must be annoyed for the match to have ended in such an anti-climax. Couragesand and Banditos are both good individual wrestlers, but I still have my reservations about them as a tag team. Winning the titles is one thing, we’ll see this season if they can hold them.

Keri Richardson: And what do you see for the upcoming season of FFI, is there anyone or anything in particular we should be looking out for?

Daitezen: I’m really not sure yet Keri, after the world tour last season, it’s going to be interesting to see how FFI top that. I think we need some new signings, to keep things fresh, and some people need to up their game if they are going to get in on the title picture.

Daitezen smirks.

Daitezen: Though they probably shouldn’t expect quite as much destruction. I’m going to be paying off after that main event for a long time to come!

Keri laughs, then smiles at Daitezen.

Keri Richardson: I know FFI didn’t sanction that match, how much is that costing you!

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: A lot, I can tell you that. But... it’s worth it to finally be free of everything that was holding me back.

A knock is heard at the door. Keri smiles broadly, and then addresses the camera.

Keri Richardson: Well, we should stop there, thank you Daitezen for your time, let’s get back to the show.

There is a pause, and then the cameraman can be heard saying cut. The footage keeps rolling...

Daitezen stands to get the door. Keri stands too, and hugs Daitezen, who looks shocked, and slightly uncomfortable. Keri laughs, and then steps back.

Daitezen: What was that for?

Keri Richardson: I’m just happy you’re finally ok. I was worried; I couldn’t tell what was going to happen to you out there last season.

Daitezen shrugs.

Daitezen: I’m fine Keri, it will take some adjusting, but i’m ready for it now, ready to make some changes.

Keri Richardson: But do you really have to leave Full Force Impact?

Daitezen pauses for a moment.

Daitezen: I guess I just feel there isn’t much more I can do here. I might be wrong, who knows, but... I think its best.

Another knock at the door is heard, this time louder.

Daitezen: I better see who it is.

Keri laughs.

Keri Richardson: Please don’t be mad.

Daitezen: What do you mean?

Keri Richardson: I thought you could use some help now, someone to watch your back.

Daitezen stares at Keri confused, and then opens the door. Behind it stands Leon, leaning on a crutch, and smiling.

Leon: Hey, my friend, you going to invite me in!

Daitezen laughs, and extends his hand to Leon, who shakes it.

Daitezen: Leon, I didn’t think I would see you again!

Leon: You made quite an impression in Buenos Aires friend. Our gym has never been so busy after everyone watched your match, we’ve got a bunch of new guys who want to learn how to wrestle, and to emulate you, and business is booming. I left my cousin in charge, and came out here after seeing what happened to you. You need some people in your corner friend, and I thought we could help out.

Daitezen: We?

Leon: Well an old man like me couldn’t have made it here on his own.

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: You’re not that old Leon!

Leon: Old enough to be needing this. *Leon taps his crutch on the ground* But this *Leon taps on his head* is still sharp.

Leon turns to call out of the door.

Leon: Hey Gigi, hurry up!

After a moment, El Torre Gigante appears in front of the doorway, ducking down to walk in to the room. Following him, Valentina, Leon’s niece, singing and clutching a slightly smaller than usual title belt. Leon shakes his head and sighs.

Leon: She wouldn’t give up the title you gave her.

Valentina: Hey Uncle, he didn’t give it to me, I beat him!

Valentina laughs, and then runs at Daitezen, punching him in the stomach. Daitezen laughs, then picks up Valentina, and spins her around. She squeals and laughs. Daitezen puts her down, and she goes and runs back to El Torre Gigante, who lifts her up and sits her on his shoulders.

Leon: As I was saying before I was interrupted...

Leon glares, trying to hide his amusement, at Valentina, who just laughs again.

Leon: After Valentina beat you, the title wouldn’t fit her, it was far too big. So she let us hold a tournament in Luchadore Intensisimo, to find a new champion, and we got her her very own title. She won’t let it go, and when she heard I was coming out here with Gigi, she insisted on coming too!

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: So you’re planning to stay around?

Leon: That’s the whole reason i’m here Daitezen. Your friend Keri there called me, got this arranged. I’m going to be your new manager, Gigi here is going to be your bodyguard.

Daitezen glares at Leon.

Daitezen: I don’t need a bodyguard, I can take care of myself.

Leon raises his hand in supplication, and laughs.

Leon: He won’t get involved unless you’re blindsided again, like at Inception, I already know you too well that you wouldn’t let him interfere. It also gets his face on the big leagues, we’re hoping to get him signed up to a professional federation.

Daitezen laughs and shrugs.

Daitezen: Well as long as we’re straight on that.

Daitezen turns to Keri, smiling.

Daitezen: You set this up?

Keri Richardson: I thought it would be good for you to have some people around on your side. I know you probably won’t like me interfering, but...

Daitezen laughs, and shakes his head.

Daitezen: I don’t mind Keri, not this time... thank you.

Keri smiles.

Keri Richardson: I better get going, with the new season there are plenty of people who need interviewing.

Daitezen smiles in return.

Daitezen: Of course Keri, I’ll see you around then.

Keri and the cameraman leave the room, and the footage fades.

Last edited by Daitezen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words) Empty Re: Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words)

Post  Daitezen Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm

First addition made, still got plenty more to write.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words) Empty Re: Daitezen Interview - Why is Daitezen Leaving? (completed, 3000+ words)

Post  Rated Rs Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 pm

why is he leaving don't ask me i don't know
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

And finished, just needs colouring.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Muroc Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Best rp in FFI so far
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Best RP in FFI so far. I enjoyed it. Nice work Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Got to go out on a high! Twisted Evil
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated Rs Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

dait nor leaving

kid: mommy is the evil sick twisted guy leaving?

mom: You mean your dad

kid: No dait

mom:Ask rated rs

rated rs: I think no
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down