FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redone lesson learn

Go down

redone lesson learn Empty redone lesson learn

Post  Reaper Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Segment 1

The titan tron flashes to the parking lot just as Reaper23 pulls in and parks. The fans start chanting Reaper,Reaper.

Chris Kayoz: Well we now know Reaper is here and on time.

Don Jackson: Yea, thanks people, thank you, you can stop now.

Reaper removes his helmet and the chants get louder as Keri Richardson come into view.

Keri Richardson: Reaper, thank goodness, could you help me? My car broke down in the middle of the lane way.

Reaper smiles, looks Keri up and down, and grins to the camera about her tight fitting white outfit.

Reaper23: Sure I can help; anything for a young lady in need.

The camera flashes back to the area, as Reaper and Keri head over to her car.

Don Jackson: That’s the problem with women drivers; always needing help for this or that, the man is here for a match, not to be her hero.

Chris Kayoz: Don, do you ever listen to yourself? He’s helping a young lady with a problem; maybe you should try it for once.

Segment 2

The camera returns back to the parking lot, where we last saw Reaper going to help Keri with her car. We hear the sound of an engine failing to turnover. Getting closer, we see reaper23 behind the wheel of the car. Panning further, we see Keri poised, standing behind the car.

Reaper23: Keri, when I say push, you give it all you've got. Ok?

Keri pushes as hard as she can, her face getting red. Reaper grins at the camera.

Reaper23: Hmm this isn't good. Hold on, I have a plan.

Cameras cut back to the arena, Don laughing.

Don Jackson: Now that was priceless, good for you Reaper, teach her a lesson.

Chris Kayoz: That was rather ungentlemanly of him Don. Anyway, let's get back to the action.

Segment 3

(8 miles song) plays, as reaper23 walks down the ramp, into the ring, picking up a microphone on the way in. He stands in the centre of the ring, and addresses the crowd.

Reaper23: Hey fans are you having a good time?

The crowd cheers, and starts chanting Reaper, Reaper, Reaper. Reaper smiles, and then raises his hand, and the crowd quietens.

Reaper23: Great to hear. I’m having a great time so far in this federation. Well I'm not sure but I know I'm in a match tonight, so have fun hope I give you all a good show and remember (you can buy your reaper t-shirts hats game cards in the gift shop or on FFI gear.com .Reaper smiles at the cameras

Reaper, still holding the mic, exits the ring and walks up the ramp, while the crowd chant his name. We see him stop at a group of fans, some young ladies cheering and smiling. We can just make out what is said on the mic.

Reaper23: Hey, how do you ladies fancy coming back stage with me, maybe helping out Reaper with a little something.

Reaper winks at the ladies, and they scream. He reaches over, and helps the ladies one by one over the barrier. Smiling, he walks up the ramp, raising his hands to the cheering crowds, as the ladies follow him to the back.

Don Jackson: That’s my kind of guy Chris.

Chris Kayoz: If you say so Don, after what happened in the parking lot earlier, you’d think he would want to concentrate on preparing for his match (or if shown after match, you’d think he would want to relax or something)

Don Jackson: Well you heard him; he wants those ladies help.

Segment 4

We are back at the parking lot now, the camera focused on Keri Richardson, sitting in the passenger seat of her car. We see reaper23 opening the door, and sitting down in the driver’s seat, smiling at Keri. He looks back out of the door.

Reaper: Ok ladies, I’ll try starting it, so on the count of 3, push.

The camera zooms out, to show the ladies who left with Reaper23 earlier in the show, standing behind the car, looking annoyed. We here the commentary team in the background, Don Jackson laughing.

Don Jackson: That’s just brilliant.

Chris Kayoz: I don’t see what’s so funny, getting those ladies to do all the pushing.

Don Jackson: Reaper is a top class wrestler, and has to keep at the peak of physical conditioning. Of course he can’t risk hurting himself pushing a vehicle like that.

The engine finally starts, Reaper23 turns to Keri grinning.

Keri looks at reaper with and smile out of shock.

Reaper: It’s fine, no need to thank me. Knew I could get it working in the end.

Reaper exits the car, and walks back to the ladies.

Reaper: Thanks for your help,and here a few Reaper show me my spot T-shirt which you can now get online @[Only admins are allowed to see this link] gear .com.

Reaper23 pauses for a second. (grins into cameras )

Reaper: Anyway, got to go. I’m sure you can make your own way back to the arena.

Cameras flash back to the ladies wiping there foreheads off .

Reaper23 walks away laughing, as we hear Don’s laughter in the background too, as the camera shows the group of ladies, tired and sweating, staring daggers at Reaper23’s back.

Reaper23 looks at the camera

Reaper23 lesson here nothing ever free .

Reaper

Back to top Go down