FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck

2 posters

Go down

Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck Empty Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck

Post  Big Murph Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:21 am

As Cyrax exits the ring, Bowes tries to exit as well but is stopped when black and red then blue & white pyros erupt from each ring post and as this distraction is going on, Bowes doesn't notice Big Murph slip in the ring behind him with a chair. Murph creeps closer, standing the chair up then hooking Bowes's neck and stretching him backward over the chair then drops down, making the base of his neck connect with it executing a hardcore Inverted Guillotine Shot!!!

Chris Kayoz: "MY GOD! I think he just paralyzed Christopher Bowes! Don, why would he do that?! "

Don Jackson: "Well, they had initial contact on FI last week and I assume Murph is teaching him that lesson he was talking about...by BEATING it into him!"

Back in the ring, Big Murph has set up a table with a chair laying across it and has Bowes on the top turnbuckle then he grips his head under his arm stands on top turnbuckle with Bowes and grabs his waist and takes a step backward and falls onto his back, spiking Bowes on his head and crashing through the table with a sickening thud executing a extreme Money, Power, Respect...& Destruction!!!

Bowes has a cut!!

He walks over to Bowes who's writhing amidst the wreckage, grabs the chair and places it under Bowes's head then lifts his head with two hands and jumps, slamming Bowes' face onto the chair with a incredible Order of Execution!!!

Bowes is bleeding!!

With Bowes becoming increasingly more still, Big Murph grabs the chair one more time then drags Bowes from under the twisted metal and broken wood into the middle of the ring, kicks the chair a few inches away then lifts Bowes into standing position places forearm under his neck and hooks his leg behind Bowes and slams the back of his head onto the chair while falling and drives his forearm into his windpipe executing a incredible Code of Silence!!!

Big Murph: "NOW you've just learned the first lesson: Protect ya (censored) neck!!"

The scene fades as Murph leaves the ring and EMT's rush past to attend to Bowes

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck Empty Re: Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck

Post  Rated Rs Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:27 pm

lesson 2 protect your head Wink

i could make a song out of the thanks
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck Empty Re: Lesson #1: Protect Ya Neck

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 pm