FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beggining of hart feud

5 posters

Go down

beggining of hart feud Empty beggining of hart feud

Post  benny the snowman Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 am

Keri is walking down the coriddor looking for someone to interview, from behind are the Hart family stalking Keri, eventually Alex pushes Keri

Alex: Oi you, what are you doing?

Keri: Well I was looking for someone to interview but I think I've found tree, do you want to have a family interview

Alex: You're asking us for an interview?

Krystal: We don't get asked if we want an interview, if we did we'd demand you to give me one

Brittany: But it seems you have broke the rules...

Alex: So now you get the consiquences

The Hart family start pushing Keri around gradually getting more violent[i] until reaper shows up

Reaper: Leave Keri alone! I'm going to make you pay for picking on the beautiful Keri

Reaper clenches his fists but Alex and Krystal grab Reapers arms and Brittany starts hitting Reaper [i] but then Daitezen shows up

Daitezen: Three on one, you threee are pathetic. hows about I join in and make it more even

The five start to fight but after a few minutes the Hart family are taking advantage and Reaper and Daitezen start backing away. But suddenly the lights go out and when they come back on Bensterio is standing in the middle of the fight

Bensterio: Harts I think you've had your fun now, if you don't stop soon then ther will be enough people to take you away for a long time and you wouldn't like that would you

started the rp to start are feud could you please add bits if you're involved or edits your parts to make it more like you would be and do it in replys then we can make a final peice
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

beggining of hart feud Empty Re: beggining of hart feud

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 am

Good Idea of RP. However, some spelling mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 am

Keri is walking down the corridor, looking for someone to interview. From behind we see the Hart family stalking Keri, and checking to see the corridor is empty. Alex then steps forward, and pushes Keri.

Alex Hart: Oi you, what are you doing?

Keri Richardson: Well I was looking for someone to interview, but I think I've found three. Do you want to have a family interview?

Alex Hart: You're asking us for an interview?

Krystal Hart: We don't get asked if we want an interview, if we did we'd demand you give us one.

Brittany Hart: But it seems you have broken the rules...

Alex Hart: So now you have to face the consequences.

The Hart family start pushing Keri around, gradually getting more violent. Reaper23 appears walking down the corridor, sees what is happening, then starts running to confront the Hart family.

Reaper23: Leave Keri alone! I'm going to make you pay for picking on the beautiful Keri.

Reaper23 clenches his fists, but Alex and Krystal quickly grab Reaper's arms, preventing him from escaping. Brittany starts hitting Reaper23, but from nowhere Daitezen appears, running head first into the group, knocking them down.

Daitezen: *grinning* Hey, you forgot to invite me to the party! Three on two sounds much fairer than three on one now, don't you think?

The five start to fight, but it's still apparent the Hart family have the advantage, and seem to be getting the better of Reaper23 and Daitezen. But suddenly the lights go out. After a moment, they turn back on, and we see Bensterio is standing in the middle of the fight.

Bensterio: Harts I think you've had your fun now, if you don't stop soon then there will be enough people to take you away for a long time, and you wouldn't like that would you.

The two groups, now even, stare at each other momentarily. Gesturing disdainfully, the Harts begin to walk away.

Alex Hart: You're not worth the hassle.

Reaper23: Keep walking!

Brittany Hart: We wont forget this! You just wait and see...

----------------------------------------------

Did a bit of a spag clean-up, added some formatting in there. Did a minor bit of rewriting too (hope you don't mind Ben), just to help it read a little better, and added a bit to the end to make it clear that this is leading to something.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:48 am

no don't mind a tall especially a it's better and i'm sorry that i forgot to copy and paste in on word and change te mistakes I forgot
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 am

which rp 2 use?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:46 am

The one i posted is the latest version, but still need input from reaper23 and the harts to modify if needed (to fit their characters etc).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 am

oh ok
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

Keri is walking down the corridor, looking for someone to interview. From behind we see the Hart family stalking Keri, and checking to see the corridor is empty. Alex then steps forward, and pushes Keri.

Alex Hart: Oi you, what are you doing?

Keri Richardson: Well I was looking for someone to interview, but I think I've found three. Do you want to have a family interview?

Krystal Hart: We don't get asked if we want an interview, if we did we'd demand you give us one.

The Hart family start pushing Keri around, gradually getting more violent. Reaper23 appears walking down the corridor, sees what is happening, then starts running to confront the Hart family.

Reaper23: Leave Keri alone!

Reaper23 pulls Keri behind him looking at Alex Hart.

Reaper23: now that no way to get a girl like the beautiful Keri, but if you wanted to push someone around.

Reaper23 clenches his fists, but Alex and Krystal quickly grab Reaper's arms, preventing him from escaping. Brittany starts hitting Reaper23, but from nowhere Daitezen appears, running head first into the group, knocking them down.

Daitezen: *grinning* Hey, you forgot to invite me to the party! Three on two sounds much fairer than three on one now, don't you think?

The five start to fight, but it's still apparent the Hart family have the advantage, and seem to be getting the better of Reaper23 and Daitezen. But suddenly the lights go out. After a moment, they turn back on, and we see Bensterio is standing in the middle of the fight.

Bensterio: Harts I think you've had your fun now, if you don't stop soon then there will be enough people to take you away for a long time, and you wouldn't like that would you.

The two groups, now even, stare at each other momentarily. Gesturing disdainfully, the Harts begin to walk away.

Reaper23: Keep walking! ladys

ok just added some on my part don't like deleted itand ill trysomething else fear the reaper ever more

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Alex Hart: Hey you, what are you doing?

Reaper23: Leave Keri alone!

Reaper23 pulls Keri behind him looking at Alex Hart.

Reaper23: Now that's no way to get a girl like the beautiful Keri, but if you wanted to push someone around.

Alex Hart: I have enough girlfriends. Now leave before we gut you like a fish.

Reaper23: Keep walking! ladys

So If I'm getting this right, it's Hart Family V.S. Daitezen, Reaper23, and Ben?

3v3 feuds are epic! Aha
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm

i like it lol cheers

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Awesome, looks like we're there then Smile (and i think that we're all fairly evenly matched in the ring too, so should work out well). Should we get this in on the upcoming show, or wait till tuesday?
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

I have an idea! The Harts should take out you guys 1 by 1, then you guys later comeback and attack us! I will start a RP on the Minor show, please comment on it, and change your lines (If your in it). Aha.
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down