FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feud lead-in rp

Go down

Feud lead-in rp Empty Feud lead-in rp

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 am

(to be placed at some point in time after Krystal and Alex Hart are introduced, but before the introduction to the feud, for the sake of continuity.).

If anyone wants a name drop in the intro line, feel free to stick it in there, would add to the scene (something like wrestler x is sitting in the corner, talking to themselves "no i'm not crazy, you're crazy", wrestler y is sitting with his manager, quietly discussing strategy for their upcoming match, wrestler z is bragging to a group of disinterested looking group of backstage staff, about an epic victory in an independent/previous fed match etc etc).

A backstage scene is shown, in the FFI cafeteria. Various wrestlers and backstage staff are sitting around eating and talking. The camera moves round the room, catching various snippets of conversation. The camera stops on Daitezen, in discussion with two security guards, one wearing a neck brace with his arm in a sling, the other with a bandaged head, both obviously in a lot of pain.

Daitezen: You guys look like you've been in the wars. Hosting your own matches out in the parking lot?

Security 1: Nah man, we were jumped!

Daitezen: *laughing a little* Seriously?

Security 1: Seriously man! I swear there must have been half a dozen of them! Big lads, bigger than yourself. Got roughed up good and proper.

Daitezen: Sounds tough, hope the police find them.

Security 2: Oh, shut it Steve. It was this crazy lady and her driver. He smacked Steve on the head, and she damn near ripped my arm off! *nods at his injured arm*

Steve: *laughing* You've had worse mate.

Security 2: *winces* That girl in Reno, don't remind me.

Daitezen: *laughing* Any idea who she was?

Security 2: She said she was a dancer, but...

Steve: *laughing, then winces* Not the one from Reno, Joe. She said her name was Krystal something.

Joe: Krystal Hart it was.

Daitezen: Sounds fun!

Daitezen gets up hastily, and walks out of the cafeteria, leaving his meal behind, as both security guards stare at each other, obviously confused as to his reaction. A moment passes.

Steve: He wont miss this then *grabs the burger from Daitezen's plate*

Joe: That's your fourth today!

Steve: Got to keep my strength up *grins*. So tell me about that girl in Reno again.

Joe: *Groans*

Camera backs away, and fades out to the next segment
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down