FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family)

3 posters

Go down

Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family) Empty Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family)

Post  Megan Nicole Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 pm

*The camera pans to the hall of Locker Rooms: Outside Krystal Hart's. It shows Michael Lee, frowning.

Michael Lee: "Get ready for an excellent interview, for me. This female shouldn't even be in Full Force Impact, so I was forced to interview her. Here's Krystal Hart.

*Michael rolls his eyes when he hears Krystal's name, then distractedly knocks on the door.*

Krystal Hart (Without opening the door): "I already told you, Alex. Leave me alone!"

Michael Lee: "Err, it's not Alex, it's Michael. For your interview."

*The door swings open, to Krystal Hart smiling.*

Krystal Hart: "Welcome to my locker room. Happy with your interview? Good. Bye.

*At that moment Michael turns around to find Daitezen, frowning towards him.*

Take over from here! Good luck, Daitezen!
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family) Empty Re: Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family)

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks Krystal. Will add to this tomorrow, pondering a couple of scenarios.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family) Empty Re: Introduction of Feud (Daitezen V.S. Hart Family)

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am

Daitezen: Get out of the way... whatever your name is.

*Michael steps back, as Daitezen lazily swipes his arm in his direction. Krystal Hart, slightly irritated, takes a moment to assess the interloper*

Krystal Hart: Sorry, I'm not doing autographs.

Daitezen: *abruptly* Are you the girl that hurts people?

Krystal Hart: Excuse me? I'm Krystal Hart, and i don't appreciate...

Daitezen: *laughing, interrupts* That's the name those security guys were talking about. Magnificent.

Krystal Hart: They had it coming, and so will you if you don't get out of my face!

*Daitezen turns to Michael Lee, grinning manically*

Daitezen: I knew this was going to be fun.

You want to finish it off Krystal? (and if i've got your tone or speech patterns wrong, feel free to correct)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 pm

*Daitezen swings his arm back, preparing for a punch towards Krystal, but Alex Hart out of nowhere, blocks the punch.*

Alex Hart: Ever heard "never hit a girl"? Now, get out of here, before we strike you down. Like Carnea did!

*Daitezen turns around, angry.*

Daitezen: This is boring, I'm leaving now.

*Alex pushes Daitezen away, to no effect, so he walks away with a little laugh*
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Cool, think we're there (though you'd need a different text colour for Alex, so as not confuse the characters.)

And i guess the consensus is that Carnea is going to hand me my ass? Razz
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Aha, I hope. xD
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Should we get this on the first show card then? (and have you placed your krystal and alex entries on the card yet? my feud lead-in rp needs to be positioned some time after them)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Mind making it into One Whole rp pleaSE?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

*The camera pans to the hall of Locker Rooms: Outside Krystal Hart's. It shows Michael Lee, frowning.

Michael Lee: "Get ready for an excellent interview, for me. This female shouldn't even be in Full Force Impact, so I was forced to interview her. Here's Krystal Hart.

*Michael rolls his eyes when he hears Krystal's name, then distractedly knocks on the door.*

Krystal Hart (Without opening the door): "I already told you, Alex. Leave me alone!"

Michael Lee: "Err, it's not Alex, it's Michael. For your interview."

*The door swings open, to Krystal Hart smiling.*

Krystal Hart: "Welcome to my locker room. Happy with your interview? Good. Bye.

*At that moment Michael turns around to find Daitezen, frowning towards him.*

Daitezen: Get out of the way... whatever your name is.

*Michael steps back, as Daitezen lazily swipes his arm in his direction. Krystal Hart, slightly irritated, takes a moment to assess the interloper*

Krystal Hart: Sorry, I'm not doing autographs.

Daitezen: *abruptly* Are you the girl that hurts people?

Krystal Hart: Excuse me? I'm Krystal Hart, and i don't appreciate...

Daitezen: *laughing, interrupts* That's the name those security guys were talking about. Magnificent.

Krystal Hart: They had it coming, and so will you if you don't get out of my face!

*Daitezen turns to Michael Lee, grinning manically*

Daitezen: I knew this was going to be fun.

*Daitezen swings his arm back, preparing for a punch towards Krystal, but Alex Hart out of nowhere, blocks the punch.*

Alex Hart: Ever heard "never hit a girl"? Now, get out of here, before we strike you down. Like Carnea did!

*Daitezen turns around, angry.*

Daitezen: This is boring, I'm leaving now.

*Alex pushes Daitezen away, to no effect, so he walks away with a little laugh*
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down