FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect?

2 posters

Go down

Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect? Empty Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect?

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am

A Camera slowly fades in the GM Office where it is a small camera sitting in the corner on a bookshelf with some fallen books over it. The small camera show's Trey Johnson sitting down in the GM Office with Rebecca Great.

(Trey Johnson and Rebecca Great Card)

Trey Johnson: See, that is what I Am talking about. Yall have no respect towards yall Future Star.

Rebecca Great: Your talking about Respect. Your the one that needs to show some respect. Especially towards your Boss!!

Trey Johnson: Your my Boss. Last Time I Checked, it was Erik Dansford that hired me and Not You. So you might want to get your facts straight. See, I Am the Reason that Sudden and Final Impact is the show. See, I Am the reason FFI Exist. Without me being in this company FFI, Will be nothing. I Mean Nothing. I Am the company. Everything revolves around me in this company. See, Without me You will have no job.

Rebecca Great: What are you talking about me not having no job?

Trey Johnson: Okay, you want to play The amnesia game. Let me bring you a little up to date. See, When this company first started we had no GM. Only Erik, and Me. We had this plan for this company. So, Erik told me to go out and find a person who is and will be a good candidate for a GM. I Said okay. I Went looking and I Found you. I Had some talks with you and we talked for at least a Month or two. and I Introduced you and Erik, and he hired you. After a Couple interview and talks with you. See, I Am the one that founded you and got you this job. See, if I Never fount you, You would never have this job. So at least you can do is show the person who got you this job a little respect.

Rebecca Great: Yea, your right on that....

Rebecca Stands up and pushes her chair back and walks to Trey...

Rebecca Great: Yeah, you did do that. But I didn't need you to get me this job.

Trey Johnson: Oh, you didn't need me for this job?

Rebecca Great: Did I Studder? No, I Didn't. That is what I Said.

Trey Johnson: Oh really? See, if I Didn't find you. You wouldn't have a job. You would still be....

Rebecca Great: Don't You Dare Say it.

Trey Johnson: You would still be in the Homeless Shelter. Hey, don't get mad at me. You dared me and I Always accept dares.

Rebecca face becomes Red as she is becoming Mad.

Rebecca Great: You Know what....

Trey Johnson stands up....

Trey Johnson: What?

Rebecca Great: GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW.

Trey Johnson: Why should I Do That? Are you getting Mad at me? No Need to do that. Because I Am saying the Truth. Let me guess the Truth is too much for you to Handle?

Rebecca Grabs a Walkie Talkie that is sitting on her desk and pages for Security,

Trey Johnson: Oh, so you got to get security....You can't...

Security walks in interrupting Trey Johnson as he was speaking. The Security Guys Grabs Trey Johnson. on the back of the shoulder.

Trey Johnson: Don't you touch me. I Can leave by my self.

The Security Guard grabs Trey Johnson and Trey Johnson jumps up and catches the security guard by the neck and slams him face first. Trey Johnson immediately falls to the ground facing the Security Guard who is on the ground And stares at him.

Trey Johnson: I Told you not to touch me...And I Guess it didn't go through your thick skull did it. I Guess you know the consequences now don't it?

Trey Johnson gets up off the floor.

Trey Johnson looks toward the other Security Guard.

Trey Johnson: Do you want some to?

Trey Johnson jumps at the security Guard making him jump back then the Security Guard shakes his head No.

Trey Johnson: I Thought so...Now, I Am about to leave...I Have a Match Next.

Trey Johnson leaves the Office and Slams the door on his way out. The Camera pans on Rebecca looking in shock then slowly fades away.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect? Empty Re: Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect?

Post  GM Trey Johnson Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Feedback Thanks
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect? Empty Re: Trey's Talks with Rebecca. Hatred... and Respect?

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 am

no feedback?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 am

Feed Back : Still good rp as expected trey. 10/10

U Can beat up security guards?

You need to hire stronger beter security guards..

Haha.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am

lol, i have special permission's. lol n thx. lol n they get paid minmum wage. lol
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 pm

i like your rp its good 1000000% awesome and funny part is when you beat up security guards lol cool dude best friends

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 pm

lol thx
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Great RP, I like the storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

thx, i think that will be my storyline for this season n probably next season, if i be able 2 write enough rp's. lol
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down