FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trey Talks the Truth Finished

+2
Reaper
GM Trey Johnson
6 posters

Go down

Trey Talks the Truth Finished Empty Trey Talks the Truth Finished

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

The camera pans around the Arena as the crowd bust out cheering....The camera slowly pans around then pans towards the entrance ramp then pans towards the announcers table where Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson is sitting at.The camera pans around the Arena as the crowd bust out cheering....The camera slowly pans around then pans towards the entrance ramp then pans towards the announcers table where Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson is sitting at.

(Don Jackson and Chris Kayoz Card)

Don Jackson: How's the show so far?

Chris Kayoz: It has been good so far. How about you?

Don Jackson: It has been good so far.

Chris Kayoz: Well, FFI Fan's earlier before the show our on Keri Richardson talked with our own CCO/ Chairman of Full Force Impact...Trey Johnson.!!!

Don Jackson: Yes, Keri got to ask some interesting question's and Trey Johnson gave Keri some interesting responses. Well, Let's play the Video so you all can see what were talking about.

The camera pans around toward the entrance and a Video is being played on the Megatron. The camera lifts up towards the Megatron And a Video is about to play....It shows Keri Richardson and Trey Johnson sitting down on two bar stools in the middle of the ring in a empty arena....

(Keri and Trey Johnson card.)

Keri Richardson: Well, Trey...It seem's like I Finally get to interview you...But How are you doing today?

Trey Johnson: Well, I Am good...Thanks for asking..How about you?

Keri Richardson: I Am good thanks for asking....Well, let's get started with this interview.?

Trey Johnson: Sure why not. I have nothing to do right now as the show isn't for another couple of hours.

Keri Richardson: Okay, Trey Since your the new Chairman...or Chief Operating Officer...How do plan on running things around here now?

Trey Johnson: Well, You want to know the truth?

Keri Richardson: Well, I Would like to..But yes. I Would.

Trey Johnson: Well, I Plan on taking this company to places it never been. I plan on taking this company to the place of all places glory. I Plan on making Full Force Impact a Company to be made with..I am taking this company to the top. But, before I Do that...I Have to make some major changes around here. First I Have to get a new GM For Final Impact.

Trey Johnson: See, I Plan on having the biggest fan base that Wrestling has ever seen. I Am going to take this company to places it has never been. And Places other Wrestling companies dream about. I Plan on taking this company to the top...See, Our PPV It was Just half a step...And Daitezen winning the Fallen Title, and I Beating Erik was the other half of that step..So the PPV In whole was Just Step 1. And We, as a company have plenty more steps to take. And I Plan on making some huge steps within these next couple of weeks.

Keri Richardson: Well, Since Erik has been released of his duties as GM Of Sudden Impact and control of Full Force Impact..How do you plan on using Erik since you decided not to fire him at the PPV? And why did you not just fire him at the PPV?

Trey Johnson: Well, I'll answer your first question first...Well, I Plan on making him do some of my work...I Plan on making him my Dummy...Or Assistant as some of you call it..I Call it a Dummy....

Keri Richardson Interrupts Trey Johnson as he begins to speak.

Keri Richardson: Sorry, for interrupting you but why do you call it a dummy instead of a Assistant?

Trey Johnson: Well, I Call it a Dummy and not a Assistant because I Will make him do dumb stuff. Or stuff I Don't wanna do...Like Paint my office while wearing a Bunny suit....Or Make him scrape the Gum from under every seat in each arena We go to..Or Anything else. I can think of..Now Do you see why I Call it a Dummy..Now as far as the second questions go...I Call it Pay back...See, during those few week's coming up to the PPV Erik had put me through Hell....He took me to hell..And that is another reason why I Change..And Now That change has went away and I Am back to doing what I Do best...Killing Legends..Winning Gold and Causing Strait Pure Hell to everyone that dare steps in my way...

Trey Johnson: And Erik is in my way and I Plan on taking him to the Deepest Pit's of Hell and I Plan on returning and Not him...I Am going to make that piece of crap life a Living Hell. Now, I Could of done that at the PPV. But I Decided not to..But I Am going to make him do whatever I Say and when I Say it..And No One will stop me. And, I Am pretty damn sure of that...And if you or anyone don't believe me.....Just Try me and I'll show you better then I can tell you. And here is a warning to anyone. If you dare Try to prove I Am wrong....It will be the stupidest, Dumbest and Ignorant...Craziest Thing and LAST Thing you will do....And I Am not playing. And I Dare and I Mean DARE Someone try to do that and I Will Make sure they don't wrestle again. And I'll make sure you eat through a Straw for the rest of your life and I'll make sure you use a wheelchair because I Will make sure you can't walk no More. And I'll make your life pure hell. I'll make it worster then What I Will be doing to Erik...

Keri Richardson: Well, Trey...Since Daitezen has won the Fallen Title, how do you plan on using him in the near future?

Trey Johnson: Well, Daitezen is Fallen Champ...It is up to him. If he lose he losses. I Am not going to both him and his championship. See he earned it and my respect. To be honest I thought Alex would of won that match if you want my Opinion. But Daitezen earned his spot to face for the title...He got injured and he still came out there like a True Champion would and He not only fought through the match...He gave it his all and demolished Alex...He didn't barely break sweat or give Alex a chance to hit him...Through Injury and all I Think Daitezen earned and deserve that championship. And he has it...Let's just hope he can keep it and not get Injured because I See Daitezen has a pretty bright future ahead of him...If he can stay Injury free in this risky business then he would be a Great Superstar and Great Champ.

Trey Johnson: See, He has some amazing Mic skills. Out of this world Wrestling skills and abilities. His Mic. skills are up there to. See, that is what I Look for in this company someone just like him. It seem's he gets better with every step he takes...He may make a mistake every now and then but he learns from them...He may take a step back but at the ends he takes about 2-3 steps forward. And that is what really matters. His mind set and his ability to do things that this company has never seen is what has him as the Champ now. I Could see him in a Good Long reign as the Fallen Champion. But I Wish him luck and the best of wishes as Champion.

Keri Richardson: Well, Trey Johnson..How do you feel on Alex Hart coming just short on winning the title that Daitezen won against him.?

Trey Johnson: Well, my first thought was how did Alex get destroyed by Daitezen...I Mean You and The Other Harts injured Daitezen A Week before the PPV. He still was Injured during that match...But then again Alex, was attacked by Bensterio, and reaper23 before that match and that could of had a affect on Alex in that match...But Those Hart's...They need to learn how to take someone Out..Especially if they are trying to take and or Get gold around one or they waist.

Trey Johnson: See, they did a good job on attacking Dai, But they didn't do a good enough Job. They should of tried to break his arm..Or Both or One of them..And They gave him a Mild Concussion....They should of gave him a severe one..That would of put him out longer then he was out..And they should of got rid of Bensterio and Reaper23 and took care of them and then focus on Daitezen...Who I Feel was and still is One of there Biggest Threat's.

Keri Richardson: Well, Trey..I Know You and Pretty Much every one in FFI...Saw..That match between Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson...What were and are you thoughts on it?

Trey Johnson: Well, That was quite a Interesting Match....I was amused at the ending...Never seen nothing like that before...But is was a Good Match...But the ending is what pulled it over the top...It was a good match..Both competitors deserved the victory. And they got just that...But congrats on that to Tom and Edgar. That is a type of match that makes A PPV. A Classic good match between two great future Champs in FFI.

Keri Richardson: So, It was a great match. And I was pretty excited through out the whole match And I Thought Edgar would of won that match. Were you excited through that match and Who did you think was going to win that match?

Trey Johnson: Well, I Was some what excited because I Was preparing for my match which was a couple of matches later.....But from what I Did catch during break's between getting ready...It was pretty exciting...And I Thought Tom would win in my opinion. He has been on a roll as of late...Then he got the week of the PPV Off and Edgar didn't...So by that I Thought Tom, was rested more and had a better physical mind set in the PPV. And it was quite a great effort between both of them...I Can't doubt them in that match...They came and delivered exactly what this company is about...And what the fans and every other wrestler in this company wanted to see. And they gave it there all. And now we have a new Tag Team..Here in FFI.

Keri Richardson: Well, I Heard from backstage from some sources that you will be hosting another tournament through out the season. Is This true or false? And what title will be up for grabs in this tournament?

Trey Johnson: Well, what you heard is true. And the title's...that will be up for grab are these title's I Like to call The Ultimate Force's. Those are two specially designed for our Tag Division. But here's the problem we have...We only have 3 Tag's in FFI As of now. So I sat in my office and thought about how are we going to do this...I Pondered from left to right. Got up walked around got something to drink and sat back down and continue to think and Then I Came up with this League Idea.

Keri Richardson interrupts Trey as he was about to say something else.

Keri Richardson: Sorry for interrupting you. But what do you mean by League Idea? Exactly what type of League Idea.?

Trey Johnson: Well before you interrupted me...I Was going to explain that...See we have three tags in FFI And all deserve a shot at the Title so I Adviced the League Idea it will include 3 Matches and Each team will have fought 2 Times and It will start in about 2-3 weeks. Because of this Impact Tournament....But back to the tag League Idea...Who ever has the most wins by the PPV Will be the new FFI Tag Champs...Sounds simple well it is...

Trey Johnson: Well, That is all I Have to talk about for now but I Will be back to continue this talk's later on...I Know I have missed some important talks but I Will talk about those things later on as this season progresses...Thank you Keri for you time and I Have to go now...I Have some show's to run..

Trey Johnson slowly gets up from his seat and begins to leave the ring and the camera follows him then pans towards Keri who happens to get up and leave's as the camera slowly fades to black. Then fades back into ring side where Don and Chris are still sitting and the fans are screaming Full Force Impact and Legend Killer .

Don Jackson: Well that was...quite a Interview by Keri and Trey.

Chris Kayoz: Yes it was, But I Heard that Trey Himself may come to Sudden Impact tonight...If so I Wonder why would he be here..

Don Jackson: Who know's but I Am wondering when will Trey and Keri have another Interview...Another great interview like this one.

Chris Kayoz: Well they should have a Part 2 of this in the near near future. Do you agree Don?

Don Jackson: I Sure do.....

Suddenly the Lights cut off in the middle of Don speaking.

Chris and Don: What in the world is going on now.

The Lights cut back on and in the middle of the ring is someone standing in the middle of the ring with a Long overcoat and wearing all black and a black rimmed hat on there head with a mic in there hand...and they seem to be looking down at the floor.

Don Jackson: Who is this person now?

Chris Kayoz: I Have no idea what-so-ever. But let's listen to what he has to say.

Mystery Person: The Time has come.....They will be here in 4 Weeks time...On 10-8-2011....They will be here and they will cause Chaos....Havoc...Pure Destruction like no one has ever seen before...And Torment everyone in there path,....At Inception The whole FFI Community will be shooken up and FFI Will change forever.

Don Jackson: What in the world is he talking about?

Chris Kayoz: I have no Idea but we shall find out on the night of our PPV Inception.

Don Jackson: Your right about that.

The Mystery Person drops the lights and the rings catches on fire and the lights cut back off and cut back on and the ring is left standing and the fire that was en-golfing the ring seem's to have vanished and there is the hat of the mystery Person left in the middle of the ring with some words written in Big Bold Letters which appears to be written in Blood saying:

10-8-11
Will change FFI For Ever.

Chris Kayoz: Wow, This is weird...

Don Jackson: Your right about that. Well we have to wait till then..

The camera slowly pans towards Don and Chris who are looking in astonishment. Then slowly fades to black.

Last edited by GM Trey Johnson on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trey Talks the Truth Finished Empty Re: Trey Talks the Truth Finished

Post  Reaper Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 pm

to get these title tourneies out of the way sit down with my staff and the roster be inturupted a few times by wrestlers wanting this and that

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Feedback thanks.,
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Blasted American dating, I was confused for a minute there... All the people in Spain will think you're talking about the 10th of August Razz

Besides that, if you wanted to add more to it, you might talk about some of your new signings in the off-season, maybe build up a few more people that way.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Lol. I Will change it To October 8, 2011 Then

And I May just do that in Part 2..If I Ever feel like writing one. But I Don't think I Will for SI Maybe for FI
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

October 10, 2011 what will happen?
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

WOOAAAHHHH!!!!

Think we found rp of the season right here
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Our PPV Inception Showtime and you should know out of all ppl Showtime...Lol But don't say...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Come on Trey, you can tell everyone about your gimmick change... Ballerina Trey will be quite interesting...
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm

was trying to be mysterious about it trey lol
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay Dai you shall hate those words on 10-8-11 Lol You shall hate your words I Tell ya. n Lol showtime
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm

3500+ words holy Shihh dude Awesome Rp, Thats the Truth nothing but the tur and the whole turth, OH its real its damn Real
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down